This is what's called 'jugging'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Blood-curdling doorbell cam footage shows the moment a gang of robbers descended on an elderly investment expert in his BMW after following him home from the bank.

Mark Gardner found himself surrounded by three men as he pulled into the driveway of his $1.1million property in Dallas, Texas, on Tuesday.

Footage shows the terrifying moment that three men jumped out of a silver vehicle and surrounded his blue BMW 5-Series sedan.

Gardner had just left a bank and returned to the property, which DailyMail.com is not revealing the location of after the family expressed concerns over retaliation.

'I feel the message has to get out. Never ever did I think something like this would happen,' he told WFAA.

He added: 'I said call your mother right away and tell her to go hide in the house. I'm calling the police.

'They took the butt of the gun and kept pounding it. 'Give it up! Give it up!'

'Maybe they think they're invincible. But if they think they're that tough wait till they get to prison.'

The investment expert is calling for anyone with information to contact the police, and is hopeful that they will be arrested.

Video caught on the home security system shows the three men jumping out of the car in what police say is a 'jugging' incident.

Comment:
Watch for cars that follow you home from the bank.
Drive to a police station if you think that you are being followed.
There are plenty of opportunities in America.
There is no need to be committing armed robbery crimes.

juggingjjhgdjdj.jpg

Blood-curdling doorbell cam footage shows the moment a gang of robbers descended on an elderly investment expert in his BMW after following him home from the bank.

Mark Gardner found himself surrounded by three men as he pulled into the driveway of his $1.1million property in Dallas, Texas, on Tuesday.

Footage shows the terrifying moment that three men jumped out of a silver vehicle and surrounded his blue BMW 5-Series sedan.

Gardner had just left a bank and returned to the property, which DailyMail.com is not revealing the location of after the family expressed concerns over retaliation.

'I feel the message has to get out. Never ever did I think something like this would happen,' he told WFAA.

He added: 'I said call your mother right away and tell her to go hide in the house. I'm calling the police.

'They took the butt of the gun and kept pounding it. 'Give it up! Give it up!'

'Maybe they think they're invincible. But if they think they're that tough wait till they get to prison.'

The investment expert is calling for anyone with information to contact the police, and is hopeful that they will be arrested.

Video caught on the home security system shows the three men jumping out of the car in what police say is a 'jugging' incident.

Comment:
Watch for cars that follow you home from the bank.
Drive to a police station if you think that you are being followed.
There are plenty of opportunities in America.
There is no need to be committing armed robbery crimes.

View attachment 833042
I would have pulled out, then thrown it in reverse and smashed the perp vehicle, demolition derby style....Let them try to get away then.

Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
A carjacking in Minnetonka MN, right in a driveway coming home from grocery store.
This is a high end suburban area with expensive houses.

Might be time to follow thru with a conceal carry to replace the tire iron under my seat.

Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
A carjacking in Minnetonka MN, right in a driveway coming home from grocery store.
This is a high end suburban area with expensive houses.

Might be time to follow thru with a conceal carry to replace the tire iron under my seat.
To which we DO! Anytime we leave the house.

Forum List

Back