This is what Romney will say about Trump today!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-sees-options-stopping-trump-not-good-ones-082019626--election.html?nf=1#

Romney will brand the billionaire businessman as "a phony, a fraud" whose "promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University" in a speech Thursday morning at the University of Utah on Thursday morning. The Associated Press obtained excerpts of his remarks in advance.

Trump, in turn, dismissed Romney as "a stiff" who "didn't know what he was doing" as the party's candidate in 2012 and blew a chance to beat President Barack Obama. "People are energized by what I'm saying" in the campaign and turning out in remarkable numbers to vote, Trump told NBC's "Today."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Bring out the Popcorn and pull up a chair. The Battle is about to ramp up a level or two.

PINCH ME, I MUST BE DREAMING!

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-sees-options-stopping-trump-not-good-ones-082019626--election.html?nf=1#

Romney will brand the billionaire businessman as "a phony, a fraud" whose "promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University" in a speech Thursday morning at the University of Utah on Thursday morning. The Associated Press obtained excerpts of his remarks in advance.

Trump, in turn, dismissed Romney as "a stiff" who "didn't know what he was doing" as the party's candidate in 2012 and blew a chance to beat President Barack Obama. "People are energized by what I'm saying" in the campaign and turning out in remarkable numbers to vote, Trump told NBC's "Today."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Bring out the Popcorn and pull up a chair. The Battle is about to ramp up a level or two.

Well, here's what Mitt Romney said about Donald Trump just four years ago:

Mitty is all of a sudden thinking we all care what he has to say. you lost and we had to deal with that ugly Obama for another four years. go away

and isn't funny to watch the same left, who spewed nothing but vile hate against him when he was running against Obama, now cheering and caring about what he is going to smear people with.

Sort of like Trump praising Clinton a few years ago? Donald was not tearing the GOP apart, four years ago.

ZHillary.jpg

Why doesn't that loser Romney announce his candidacy for the presidency?

If he thinks he can do a better job of running against Trump than Rubio and Cruz, I say have at it.

But to do this nonsense could result in a divided Republican Party. Is that what the Establishment wants?

Last edited:
Donald Trump Morning Joe FULL INTERVIEW On Mitt Romney & Bringing GOP Together (3/3/2016)

Donald Trump discusses a possible Independent run, why he disavows David Duke, if he has a foreign policy team and the fraud suit against Donald Trump's now defunct Trump University. Trump: GOP gaining millions because of me Donald Trump tells Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski he is bringing in millions of new voters to the Republican Party. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump joins Morning Joe to discuss Mitt Romney's plans to call him a 'phony' in an upcoming speech.

My comment:

All Romney is doing is giving Trump more and more publicity giving him more free air time to respond.

Far too little, far too late! And I heard the lament and cry the politicians always fall back on, a couple days ago, "they (the voter) does not understand." It makes me wonder what I am supposed "to not understand." Politicians, Republican and Democrats alike have dragged this Nation down, pandering to an uncultured public, to a point that has never been seen before. The middle class is dying while the nobel's acquire the wealth. The wealthy eat steak while the average guy eats Steakum's which are watery, greasy and disgusting. Then along comes Drumph and tells all he will attempt to make things right, the folks believe him or at least support him, and the fat guys say, "they don't understand". What is sadder yet, 50% of the uncultured masses want to follow "Bernie"/Clinton into oblivion, into a house of cards. Now along comes Romney, with his fortune in tow, and wants to lecture us on why Drumph is evil and why we should ignore him. Great, I do not understand! But know this, as long as I live, if the United States is going to go down, everybody goes down, not just us dummies! The "French Revolution" should be ringing loud and clear in the ears of American Nobility! Screw with the bull and you are going to get the horn!

Trump puts the freebie crowd and the world on notice! "On your knee's"! He also put American companies providing overseas jobs, on notice, 35% import tax on American products made overseas. The greed of American Industry is in for a shock. I like that idea, Industry does not want to pay livable wages then sell your products else where. If China thinks it has a failing economy now, stick around a bit. Let them market their garbage to Viet Nam, that should help. I am still not sold on Trump, however, things are getting tighter by the day. You want free college, you say? "on your knee's". Say please! Europe asks for help with the gangsters from Syria, "on your knee's", say please! Oh, and don't be like Romney and forget to say thank you.

I say Mitt and Donald arm wrestle for it!

"On your knee's", chump! Ya gotta love it! Americans have been waiting forever for a leader to tell the world how it is. Trump did it today with reference to Romney begging for money. "On your knee's". How sweet it is! The Trump Battle Cry, "ON YOUR KNEES"!

Sort of like Trump praising Clinton a few years ago? Donald was not tearing the GOP apart, four years ago.

Like Trump said. Mitt should have won. He didn't. It also goes to show Mitt's character. Mitt bashes a man who helped him. That's like Ted Cruz. Trump helped him.

Mitt Romney is not the man to deliver the anti-Trump message. He has run for President two times and was rejected by the American people both times.

Mitt Romney is not the man to deliver the anti-Trump message. He has run for President two times and was rejected by the American people both times.

I guess he felt that someone needed to step up. But I think it is too little too late.

Judging from some interviews thst zi have seen with Trump supporters, they are dug in. Trump could attack the Pope, anf they eould argue, "The Pontiff had it coming."

Hey establishment..................Yeah you...............the people are Fed up with you..........you just don't get it.......................

The more you try to play your hand the more people get pissed with you............and you still don't get it.

Forum List

Back