This is what Republican ideals lead too

Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

Do you feel the same way about airports, court rooms and other government buildings?

I think security in an airport is stupid and obviously doesn't work but it makes white people feel safe. Court rooms obviously need security because of the high volume of criminals that go through them. Other government buildings potentially due to potential disgruntled people. But in schools it's utterly retarded because they're supposed to be institutions of learning for children, not low security prisons.

Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

Do you feel the same way about airports, court rooms and other government buildings?

schools are not like the other things your talking about,

No, not at all. You've NEVER find kids in an airport or a court room. NEVER!

Lay off the paint chips.

:cuckoo:

oh how wrong you are

This is exactly what I am talking about. Another gun grabber. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. I need to defend myself. Have you taken a bus lately? If I feel the need to protect myself I have that right. It's just that simple.

you are leaving out half of the amen. plain and simple. the first half dictates the second.

Nope, I have been converted. You can't convince me otherwise. The second amendment gives absolute power to anyone, anywhere to keep and bear arms. There is not the least bit of moderation allowed in a statement so clear and so unquestionable.

Please explain to me how the second amendment does not give me the right to carry my AR-15 any damn place I want. You gun control freaks really piss me off. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY GUN!!!!

It's the same reason you aren't allowed to smoke in someone else's house or attack Obama if he happens to be one of Obama's drones. You follow the rules the property owner sets.

schools are not like the other things your talking about, I am just going to ingore bipolar pats comments cause they are to off the walls to even start to counter.

You mean you're a big fat pussy who knows that I will tear you apart.

:badgrin: Uhoh, keyboard tough guy on the loose. I love when these conservative dickheads try to act like a hard ass on the intrawebz, it cracks me up every time.

Lay off the paint chips.

eflatminor and me going to take back our rights in this country. Infringing on our God given rights to bear arms can not be taken away. Not in an airport and not in a court room.

schools are not like the other things your talking about, I am just going to ingore bipolar pats comments cause they are to off the walls to even start to counter.

You mean you're a big fat pussy who knows that I will tear you apart.

:badgrin: Uhoh, keyboard tough guy on the loose. I love when these conservative dickheads try to act like a hard ass on the intrawebz, it cracks me up every time.

I never claimed to be a "tough guy." However, lukelk is obviously a pussy. He just admitted it.

Perhaps the left can give us some solutions other than ban assault rifles which one is not likely to happen and two does nothing to deal with the overall problem of gun violence.

This is what we want. An armed union thug prowling our schools, with his outrageous public salary paid for with larger class sizes and early release days.

It's the dream, man!

:lol: It's hilarious that this is actually what most conservatives are advocating. It's amazing how brain dead they are. Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

So some Barney Fife in single public school out of the tens of thousands in America makes a single mistake, and we're supposed to base policy for the entire United States on this?

A bunch of Secret Service agents got caught partying with Colombian hookers - a gross violation of their responsibilities. Should we abolish the Secret Service?

What other government agencies should we abolish the minute a single employee makes a single mistake?
:lol:

If you think that was something unique..

Are you interested in purchasing a bridge?

It's in Brooklyn..and you can make money on tolls.

:cool:

Perhaps the left can give us some solutions other than ban assault rifles which one is not likely to happen and two does nothing to deal with the overall problem of gun violence.

Give kids RPGs?

After all..RPG beats AR..

Or they can nuke em from the air.

Only way to be sure.

Lay off the paint chips.

eflatminor and me going to take back our rights in this country. Infringing on our God given rights to bear arms can not be taken away. Not in an airport and not in a court room.

After all..it was Jeebus that fashioned the first gun.

He called it the Jeebus gun.

Give kids RPGs?

Only way to be sure.

Typical ask the left a serious question about a issue they like to demagogue and look what you get.

Give kids RPGs?

Only way to be sure.

Typical ask the left a serious question about a issue they like to demagogue and look what you get.

You sound like you are starting to go soft on us blackhawk. First and foremost we have to make sure taking away our assault rifles are off the table. We don't negotiate with gun grabbers.

Forum List

Back