This is what Republican ideals lead too

Now look here. Let me explain what real right wing ideals look like, mm-kay?

If there is one thing we learned about battles over public education last year, it is that public employee unions need many thousands more members around the country in order to regain their power.

And that is why the NRA is demanding at least one or two more public employees be added to the payrolls of every school in America.

And we want these union thugs armed, dammit!

Now BACK OFF!

Now here is someone who understands how it is. If I don't feel my child is going to be safe at school the second amendment gives me the right to send him or her to school packing.

I'm all for armed guards at schools - as long as the GOP is willing to increase taxes to pay for them!

"Lets add more guns" "give school guards guns" republicans are fools, its sad.

Armed School Security Guard Clark Arnold Leaves Gun Unattended In Student Bathroom

it would be like after 9/11 saying, lets give terrorists flight lessons

By your own reasoning, no police officers should have firearms. PLENTY of examples of careless cops losing guns.

wrong, police are up holding the law, also they are sworn in and go to police acad. for 9 months.

Boy you are one confused little puppy. YOU are the one that argued that because a school guard was careless with his firearm, we shouldn't have armed guards in schools. Training or being 'sworn' had nothing to do with the point. But hey, if find you've argued illogically, move the goalposts. Works every time...:doubt:

I'm all for armed guards at schools - as long as the GOP is willing to increase taxes to pay for them!

Oh hell no. We must sell off textbooks to pay their ridiculous union salaries, not raise taxes! We'll start with the math and science ones. Those are the most expensive. And we'll increase class sizes. So what if it means we are just bunching more of our darling targets closer together?

Last edited:
"Lets add more guns" "give school guards guns" republicans are fools, its sad.

Armed School Security Guard Clark Arnold Leaves Gun Unattended In Student Bathroom

it would be like after 9/11 saying, lets give terrorists flight lessons

By your own reasoning, no police officers should have firearms. PLENTY of examples of careless cops losing guns.

wrong, police are up holding the law, also they are sworn in and go to police acad. for 9 months.

The police don't need any laws to give them the right to carry a gun. The second amendment gives everyone the right to bear arms.

If there is one thing we learned about battles over public education last year, it is that public employee unions need many thousands more members around the country in order to regain their power.

And that is why the NRA is demanding at least one or two more public employees be added to the payrolls of every school in America.

Now BACK OFF!

Union thugs have a right to bear arms just like all the other thugs.

Now BACK OFF!

Union thugs have a right to bear arms just like all the other thugs.

Discrimination against thugs? Oh, the horror.

This is what we want. An armed union thug prowling our schools, with his outrageous public salary paid for with larger class sizes and early release days.

It's the dream, man!

This is what we want. An armed union thug prowling our schools, with his outrageous public salary paid for with larger class sizes and early release days.

It's the dream, man!

:lol: It's hilarious that this is actually what most conservatives are advocating. It's amazing how brain dead they are. Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

Tell me this, why do you want to emulate 3rd world countries and arm teachers/guards? less than a moth has passed since the mass shooting and this event could have led too another one.

Right. That's because all the students in that school are homicidal maniacs.

If you're so concerned about the USA "emulating 3rd world countries," then why don't you give a hoot about emulating their fiscal policies? Why don't you give a hoot about emulating their crony capitalism?

Why do they need a guard? The second amendment gives all students the right to take a gun to school. Only if a student shoots someone is it against the rules. :wtf:

The second amendment says absolutely nothing about having to leave your gun at home. The right to bear arms means the right to bear arms, any place, any time.

oh how wrong you are

This is exactly what I am talking about. Another gun grabber. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. I need to defend myself. Have you taken a bus lately? If I feel the need to protect myself I have that right. It's just that simple.

you are leaving out half of the amen. plain and simple. the first half dictates the second.

It's the dream, man!

:lol: It's hilarious that this is actually what most conservatives are advocating. It's amazing how brain dead they are. Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

lets not forget to mention having schools as a police state is not the best thing for learning.

It's the dream, man!

So some Barney Fife in single public school out of the tens of thousands in America makes a single mistake, and we're supposed to base policy for the entire United States on this?

A bunch of Secret Service agents got caught partying with Colombian hookers - a gross violation of their responsibilities. Should we abolish the Secret Service?

What other government agencies should we abolish the minute a single employee makes a single mistake?

Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

Do you feel the same way about airports, court rooms and other government buildings?

Personally why do we want armed government pigs around in our children in a supposed institution of learning? And what are these people going to say when there's an inevitable accidental discharge and one of these idiots ices a kid?

Do you feel the same way about airports, court rooms and other government buildings?

schools are not like the other things your talking about, I am just going to ingore bipolar pats comments cause they are to off the walls to even start to counter.

lets not forget to mention having schools as a police state is not the best thing for learning.

"Having schools as a police state?"

does that even mean anything?

The security gaurds aren't there to force the kiddies to mine for gold or cut wood.

Please learn what a "police state" is. It's not a state with police.

schools are not like the other things your talking about, I am just going to ingore bipolar pats comments cause they are to off the walls to even start to counter.

You mean you're a big fat pussy who knows that I will tear you apart.

"Having schools as a police state?"

does that even mean anything?

The security gaurds aren't there to force the kiddies to mine for gold or cut wood.

Please learn what a "police state" is. It's not a state with police.

I guess I will take this one time to respond to you. If you don't know what a police state is, then you don't need to be on these boards.

Forum List

Back