This is what pure evil sounds like…

you want to know what pure evil sounds like?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?

It may not sound exactly like what you were expecting, but I assure you it is pure evil.

These legislators in New York are cheering after they voted to legalize the murder of the unborn all the way up to birth:

So....you consider abortion to be murder. What is the penalty you would choose for a woman seeking an abortion? After all, that would be premeditated murder to you? Life in prison? Death penalty?

They should pay the same penalty as a woman who gives birth and then throws it in the garbage can.

Not that hard really.

its the doctor doing the killing not the women

the women should learn to keep her legs closed if she doesnt want a child

It amazes me how many men think they should be in control of women.

its the doctor doing the killing not the women

the women should learn to keep her legs closed if she doesnt want a child

No its the woman who takes herself to the clinic. Men should wear rubbers, good quality and should not be whores.

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought it was a sin to lie?

We should be. We’re the ones with the mental and emotional capacity to make sound, logical decisions; unlike women. Women were never intended to be in charge of things.

Tell my husband that. You are in for a drastic change when a female Dem gets to be Potus.

yet, the right wing still condemns an ounce of prevention, that may eschew any need for the abortion of a fellow human being.

They should pay the same penalty as a woman who gives birth and then throws it in the garbage can.

Not that hard really.
And that penalty is.....? Go ahead and say it.

We should be. We’re the ones with the mental and emotional capacity to make sound, logical decisions; unlike women. Women were never intended to be in charge of things.
Your Ma was in charge of your life for nine months or did you plop out and grow yerself in a petri dish?

Third thread so far..

I thought it was a recording of my third wife..

The law doesn't allow all abortions all the way to birth, just some cases and they are few...I wish we could abort all the fake outrage over the rhetorical propaganda blown out of proportion by Christians..I thought was a sin to lie?
Ironically, the conservative republicans have had all three branches of government the last two years. What have they done about abortion in that time?

Why can’t women take care of their problem right up front before it turns into anything?

Not that hard really.

So you are advocating charging them with murder in the first.

Forum List

Back