Alec Baldwin gets a Slap on the Wrist again

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Alec Baldwin, who makes a living portraying President President Donald Trump on TV has gotten into several public confrontations over the years many times. Some have led him to legal trouble. He was arrested in 1995 after being accused of slugging a photographer in Los Angeles, and he was thrown off an American Airlines flight in 2011 after a dust-up with a flight attendant who asked him to stop playing Words with Friends and turn off his cellphone.

In 2014, Baldwin was arrested in New York for allegedly getting belligerent with police who said they stopped him for bicycling the wrong way on a one-way street.

“Looks like you have a short fuse,” a Manhattan judge said when he put that case on track to be tossed out, which it ultimately was.
So the A-Hole gets a Slay on the Wrist and goes home.

Anyone else would have been sent upstate and be doing hard time at Attica.

But Baldwin is a god to the liberals, so he gets a walk.

In NYC, they sent a black guy, Plaxico Burress to prison for 2 years for assaulting himself. Mr. Burress shot himself in the leg, and he did it by accident.

Alec Baldwin, who makes a living portraying President President Donald Trump on TV has gotten into several public confrontations over the years many times. Some have led him to legal trouble. He was arrested in 1995 after being accused of slugging a photographer in Los Angeles, and he was thrown off an American Airlines flight in 2011 after a dust-up with a flight attendant who asked him to stop playing Words with Friends and turn off his cellphone.

In 2014, Baldwin was arrested in New York for allegedly getting belligerent with police who said they stopped him for bicycling the wrong way on a one-way street.

“Looks like you have a short fuse,” a Manhattan judge said when he put that case on track to be tossed out, which it ultimately was.
So the A-Hole gets a Slay on the Wrist and goes home.
Did you forget to tell us what has happened now, or are you just referring to past incidents, the most recent four years ago?

No link no reason for acquittal just so you fine upstanding law abiding citizens could put down a guy who makes a living as an actor in more roles than playing Trump...

Anyone else would have been sent upstate and be doing hard time at Attica.

But Baldwin is a god to the liberals, so he gets a walk.

In NYC, they sent a black guy, Plaxico Burress to prison for 2 years for assaulting himself. Mr. Burress shot himself in the leg, and he did it by accident.
He is no god to me, in fact no one is god to me...

No link no reason for acquittal just so you fine upstanding law abiding citizens could put down a guy who makes a living as an actor in more roles than playing Trump...
I have heard the other actors don't like him either. On SNL at the end when everyone talks and hugs and stuff, everyone avoids him. Guess he's quite the prick.
Maybe playing Trump isn't a bad role for him.

I have heard the other actors don't like him either. On SNL at the end when everyone talks and hugs and stuff, everyone avoids him. Guess he's quite the prick.
I have never met anyone in the entertainment industry that isn't a prick..

Who was hurt OP?

Mr. Baldwin actually committed battery against the Victim here. He admitted that he pummeled the man, actually punching him.

People have been killed by punches, and I'm not exaggerating. Boom Boom Mancini killed some Korean guy with punches a few years back.

Baldwin's vicious attack on this man could have easily ended tragically with death or dismemberment. Considering the actual facts, and Mr. Baldwin's documented history of out of control anger, 10 years in Attica would have been appropriate. If a black Republican like Mike Tyson had done the same thing, that's what the punishment would have been.

Not even Tom Hanks?

Who was hurt OP?
The guy Baldwin attacked and assaulted just a couple of months ago. Alec Baldwin Charged With Assault and Harassment After Arrest
He struck a man in a dispute over a parking space. He has a short temper and a large sense of entitlement.
Celebrities, and the rich, don't face the consequences regular peons do.

Remember the white kid that ran over someone with his car and claimed his oppression was that he was too rich, and got away with it?

Judge who let off 'spoiled' rich teen who killed four in DUI previously put boy aged fourteen in prison for TEN YEARS | Daily Mail Online

Were rightwingers on this site upset about that? Not-so-much, right? So why get bent outta shape over Baldwin now?

Let's face it, the rich live by different rules. Seems that the punishment side of justice only applies to non-rich folks.

Celebrities, and the rich, don't face the consequences regular peons do.
You don't need to convince me that money and prestige makes for two different systems of justice.
Remember the white kid that ran over someone with his car and claimed his oppression was that he was too rich, and got away with it?
Yes. A terrible injustice. The brat's family was sued and I hope they got soaked but good.
Were rightwingers on this site upset about that? Not-so-much, right? So why get bent outta shape over Baldwin now?

Let's face it, the rich live by different rules. Seems that the punishment side of justice only applies to non-rich folks
I can't account for the attitudes of others but I suspect no one was pleased about this punk getting a relative slap on the wrist.

And I'm not especially upset that it seems that Alec Baldwin and his toxic anger just goes from one violent meltdown to another (funny how it seems that the people with anger management problems are Trump's most virulent detractors).
I'm just assuming that angry rich dicks never really have to pay the price that some regular Joe with an explosive temper
would have to account for.

Maybe you were surrounded by pricks when you "met them" ?.I've worked for, hung out with and partied with many who you would consider " famous". Regular folks with large bank accounts.

You don't need to convince me that money and prestige makes for two different systems of justice.

Yes. A terrible injustice. The brat's family was sued and I hope they got soaked but good.

I can't account for the attitudes of others but I suspect no one was pleased about this punk getting a relative slap on the wrist.

And I'm not especially upset that it seems that Alec Baldwin and his toxic anger just goes from one violent meltdown to another (funny how it seems that the people with anger management problems are Trump's most virulent detractors).
I'm just assuming that angry rich dicks never really have to pay the price that some regular Joe with an explosive temper would have to account for.
We seem to be in agreement in rich people privilege, which is who the term privileged is attributed to.

Now add the layer or race, regular white people get certain privileges that regular blacks don't. That's just the way the system is setup.

Can you agree w/me on that one too?

Like most people I love it when liberalfilth eat their own. I remember several years ago there was an incident in which Baldwin beat the living shit out of a paparazzi and called him a "cocksucking faggot." And what's interesting is that all the PC liberal talking heads were soooo horrified and hand-wringing that Baldwin used the term "cocksucking faggot"....... but they didn't care in the slightest that he committed assault and battery! It shows exactly where liberalfilth moral prorities are (somewhere in their large intestine).

Like most people I love it when liberalfilth eat their own. I remember several years ago there was an incident in which Baldwin beat the living shit out of a paparazzi and called him a "cocksucking faggot." And what's interesting is that all the PC liberal talking heads were soooo horrified and hand-wringing that Baldwin used the term "cocksucking faggot"....... but they didn't care in the slightest that he committed assault and battery! It shows exactly where liberalfilth moral prorities are (somewhere in their large intestine).

President Trump is what really fires up Mr. Baldwin. Baldwin is best know for his comedic portrayal on the President on TV. The man is a professional comedian, this is his livelihood.

But the fact is that Trump does a better, funnier version of himself than does the supposed professional. That had to really get his goat that he just isn't very freaking funny.

We seem to be in agreement in rich people privilege, which is who the term privileged is attributed to.
My family never was in a country club. You don't have to tell me about the breaks the rich and powerful give each other.

Now add the layer or race, regular white people get certain privileges that regular blacks don't. That's just the way the system is setup.

Can you agree w/me on that one too?
That is a more problematic situation. Since the sixties lots of racial injustice has been done away with. I know that in the seventies growing up in the SF Bay Area a lot of schools, jobs, programs were just shut off to white people. No one cared about me.
But I'm willing to concede that racism still is a problem in the USA on an individual level and in housing rentals, jobs, and such (though anyone who can prove racial discrimination has a golden ticket law suit).

Forum List

Back