This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Crimson, DiveCon, Toro:

Sorry, I tend not to believe things coming from a guy with Yoda in is avatar.

No problem, Crimson. We can see that you are more into Big Bird, Burt and Ernie. :0)

The problem you guys have is you DONT use the truth you use lies and twisted statements and totally ignore the facts

‘The’ 911Truth about the Pentagon/AA77 case is presented in the Opening Post of this thread. The problem is that you guys attack ‘my person’ rather than the thesis statement, claims, evidence and conclusions contained within ‘my work.’ This is your opportunity to ‘quote >>’ anything at all from the Opening Post to offer your advocating ‘or’ opposing views using whatever DiveCon considers credible evidence. Good luck. :0)

So what happened to the plane?

Planes don't just disappear.

What plane? :0) The painted-up A-3 DoD Flying BOMB struck the west side of the Pentagon between Column Line (CL) 9 and CL-15 (pic = lower left) at 9:36:27 AM in the ‘second attack’ (lower pic) at the Pentagon. However, the joystick operator missed the mark and the painted-up A-3 Jet crashed at the second story concrete slab elevation (pic) with the starboard wing dipped down, so the right-side Pratt and Whitney Engine was catapulted through the West Wedge Wall and into the Pentagon. The port-side engine and A-3 frame fell straight down to appear in many pictures like these:

A-3JetDebris.jpg

JT8DEngineCL9a.jpg

JT8DEngineCL9.jpg

fencefuselage500.jpg

The A-3 did not simply disappear, but the DoD Flying BOMB exploded to throw debris all over the place.

DebunkedNothing.jpg

GL,

Terral
except, none of that shows what you claim
i refuse to do any research work for you morons because it has been proven over and over that you will NEVER admit you are wrong
so why should i do anything but insult your stupid fucking posts

even in your own picsa it shows the wreckage of an AA airline

Hi Mad:

Wrong. The Pentagon was attacked by Islamic Terrorists who hijacked planes and used them as missiles:
9-11 Research: Pentagon Aircraft Debris

Newsflash! Multiple witnesses see Plane hit the Pentagon eight years ago!

First of all, Mad, the writers of your 911Research article agree 100 percent with me. They say,

Pentagon Aircraft Debris

Paucity of Aircraft Crash Debris Raises Doubts About Flight 77 Crash

Photographs of the Pentagon's west facade and adjacent lawn immediately following the crash show a striking paucity of aircraft debris, and punctures in the facade not large enough to have admitted significant expanses of the wings and tail. Even if these parts were shredded on impact, they should have left a few tons of confetti outside the building.

People who were at the disaster site were not able to clarify what happened to the 60 tons of aluminum in the 757 that supposedly hit the Pentagon. When asked by a journalist at a press conference the day after the attack: "Is there anything left of the aircraft at all?"

Trying to use this 911Research article to prove a 100-ton Jetliner hit the Pentagon on 9/11 represents a 180-degree turn from what the original authors of the article intended themselves! After all, the subtitle just said, “Paucity of Aircraft Crash Debris Raises DOUBTS About Flight 77 Crash.” In other words, we ‘do’ have aircraft debris at the Pentagon, but the amount of debris associated with a 'real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner crash' (100-tons) would produce FAR MORE debris/wreckage ([ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA]see Expert Video again[/ame]).

Admit it Terral, you're just another idiot who doesn't want to defend himself against Islam so you cling to insane conspiracy theories as a way of not having to confront a deadly reality.

The resident Mad Scientist discredits himself by trying to misuse the 911Research Evidence to prove something completely different than the original authors ever intended, then he has the gall to come out here and call me the ‘idiot.’ :0) In fact, this trickery is mocking these third-party readers and calling you 'idiots,' as if you are not capable of figuring out that his argument is based upon a bait-and-switch ploy! Any unbiased third-party reader can see that the Opening Post was drafted by anybody but an ‘idiot’ and the Mad Scientist has no pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Period. The Mad Scientist is trying to push the Official Bushie Administration/DoD/FBI/CIA Cover Story LIE, when we can clearly see that no 100-ton Jetliner ever crashed here ([ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]CNN Report from 9/11[/ame]):

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is the standing E-ring wall where the Mad Scientist is trying to say a real 100-ton Jetliner (pic) did one of these numbers (crash pic), WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. The painted-up A-3 DoD Jet was purposely wired by the Department of Defense to EXPLODE, but they intended for the Flying BOMB to detonate inside the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM with the original missile strike (see OP again). What most of you fail to realize is that the initial 9:31:39 AM missile strike created ONLY “inside-the-building fires” (see Barbara Honegger’s famous paper) seen in this picture:

PreFireRoute27.jpg

Everyone take a good look around, because this is one of the very first pictures taken from across Washington BLVD (Route 27) showing the “Single Smoke Plume” that Terry Cohen saw (first OP video) when she reported ‘black smoke only’ just minutes after the original 9:31:39 missile strike. The wounded A-3 Jet (just struck light poles) then flew ‘over’ the E-Ring roof to make the wide turn to the north, until the Jet crashed into this same exact location just 4 minutes and 48 seconds later to create this picture:

afterplane.jpg

Now the time is beyond 9:36:27 AM and the ‘second attack’ that created a 400-feet fiery inferno all along the West Wedge Wall that spread fire EVERYWHERE when the A-3 Jet exploded to spread aircraft debris EVERYWHERE.

As Yoda would probably say: "Hmm, no good, you're theories are!"

Thank you for writing, Mad, but the evidence from ‘your source’ agrees 100 percent with me. :0) Remember my young apprentice that, "A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge. Never for attack" (link). Your attack against my person is out of ‘fear’ of ‘the’ 911Truth looking you right in the face!

Yoda says:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

The bad guys orchestrating the current U.S. Economic IMPLOSION are the same people who planned and carried out these 9/11 attacks! You currently ‘have time’ to backtrack and bring these inside-job bad guys to justice, or to continue down the path to the ‘dark side’ that will definitely lead to more ‘suffering’ . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Lets try again shall we? The supposed evidence that an A-3 struck the building is based on misinformation, wishful thinking and out right lies.

But lets play with it shall we?

Some questions.

How did the "bad guys" get explosives into the Pentagon? How did they get the sophisticated wiring and control boxes in to the Pentagon? How did they wire and place all the explosives over numerous rings with out anyone the wiser? How did they ensure the supposed missile strike followed by an air craft striking the building where all the explosives were would not damage the explosives, their placement and the sophisticated wiring and control boxes?

Next set of questions, these are the ones you keep ignoring. We KNOW that the flight existed. We know that a wife of a Cabinet member was on the flight. Who hijacked the air craft? Why did the air craft disappear from radar when the attack occurred? How did the air craft fly away with out being seen on radar or by witnesses? Where did the Air craft go? What happened to the Air craft? What happened to the crew and passengers? WHY did the phone communication from the air craft stop when the plane did NOT as you claim hit the building?

Next. if a missile struck the building, what kind was it? How did it create the unique blast hole through the several layers of the reinforced building? A hole to wide for a missile I might add. Ohh and where is the explosive crater from the missile?

Already debunked your ignorant claim on the engine and the lack of evidence for the supposed air craft. The wheel is obviously NOT the type used by an A-3 and just happens to be identical to the wheels used for the plane type that did not hit the building. The supposed wing appears to be nothing other than a tent. Or perhaps you can explain how a heavy ass wing requires no strain on those supposedly carrying it off to hide it?

Even EOTS is not dumb enough to make the claim you have made.

Hi Xotoxi:

Terral,

Would you mind summarize your post in ONE SENTENCE?

Sure! Two words = “inside job” (my blog). One sentence =

“9/11 was carried out by a rogue element inside the United States Military headed by George Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and a host of inside-job bad guys working within the DoD, FBI, CIA, the Justice Department and subordinate agencies.”

I'm afraid to say that I am just too busy to read your post and to click on all of your links.

Please forgive, but my work is presented for the benefit of the unbiased third-party reader (see my Intro Post) actually interested in seeing ‘the’ 911Truth from my years of running my own 911Truth Investigation. Perhaps some of you have heard of Bill Veale from the Center For 911 Justice (link) representing April Gallop (Rawstory.com), as she and her son were injured in these Pentagon attacks. Bill Veale has changed the language of the claims in this lawsuit based upon evidence sent to him from my ongoing Pentagon Investigation, because he ‘did’ take time to read through the claims, evidence and conclusions from my work.

So a one sentence synopsis would be very helpful.

Based on all of your other posts, I am really intrigued and think that you are onto something.

Onto something? I have known ‘the’ 911Truth for some time, which says exactly what all the evidence says ‘and’ without creating a single contradiction. Those of you looking for one-sentence answers are throwing effort after folly, because getting 9/11 right, amid the tons and tons of DoD/FBI/CIA Counterintelligence Disinformation, tests the skills of even the most observant and tedious 911Truth Investigators on earth.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terrel

The pictures you are showing are those of an American Airliner. Here are a few more.

At the bottom left you can see a piece of the fuselage with the letter "c" from an American Airlines flight.

db_Pentagon_Debris_110.jpg

Do you see the "c?" That is the same lettering that is on an American airlines plane

americanairlines.jpg

You can see the same lettering in the backgound here

http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_191.jpg

And again, they are carrying the destroyed remnants of an American Airlines fuselage. Note the distinctive red and white on silver.

http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_171.jpg

But you still haven't answered where the plane went? What happened to Flight 77?

A plane took off from Dulles Airport. Dulles has a record of that. AA has a record of that. We know that people boarded the flight. They were checked in by AA employees. Their bags and their plane was handled by Dulles employees. The families of the victims on the plane never reported the 70 people came back after the flight. Where are they? Planes don't just disappear. There is a flight log for every single commercial aircraft flight in this country. We know it took off.

Here is an obituary of one of the women they pulled out of the wreckage.

Sometime today, Frank Jensen will spread his wife's ashes in Monterey Bay, where the San Martin couple spent countless joyful hours scuba diving together.

Two years ago today, Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon. She was homeward bound from a business trip and planned to celebrate her and Jensen's 20th anniversary the next day. Her 43rd birthday would have been just a few days later.

Rescue crews were able to pull Calley's body from Flight 77's wreckage.

GilroyDispatch.com | 9-11 sorrow, but a joyful life

How did they pull this woman's body out of the wreckage at the Pentagon if her plane didn't hit the Pentagon? We know she was on the plane. We know she died that day. What happened to her?

9/11 was carried out by a rogue element inside the United States Military headed by George Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and a host of inside-job bad guys working within the DoD, FBI, CIA, the Justice Department and subordinate agencies.”
God you fucking stupid.

9/11 was carried out by Muslim terrorists headed by osama bin laden calling themselves Al Qeada.

You are so moronic you can't understand that yes, lil ol arabs can manage to hijack planes and crash them into buildings.

As Bush left office after his term, it's further proof what assholes you are, there is no reason to do what you claim he did, he is not 'dictator' and NOBODY could keep such a secret.

Hi Retired:

Yup, some how these secret coconspirators snuck in loads of explosives and material to hook it all up for a controlled timed blast, into the Pentagon of all places.

We agree. Demolition charges were set in advance to assist the Missile Strike Explosion ‘and’ the A-3 Jet Explosion in bringing the E-Ring roof down during the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. However, the Missile detonation was insufficient to bring the E-ring roof down, as the A-3 operator lost control and pulled back on the joystick to keep his remote-controlled Jet from crashing into the Pentagon lawn during the original attack. Then the remote-control operator misfired and the A-3 Jet struck the second story concrete slab elevation at 9:36:27 AM in the second failed attempt to bring the E-ring roof down ‘and,’ more demolition charges were required beginning at 9:42 AM (see my Pentagon Timeline Thread), in a series of explosions taking place between 9:42 AM and 10:15 AM. The ‘three attack’ scenario includes massive explosions shown in this schematic diagram (here).

Further after they smuggled it in they managed to plant it all in the right places so that a fake airplane could cause major damage to the building. But alas they screwed it up anyway.

What really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 is a bit more complicated than your theory suggests . . .

By the way numb nuts if a small plane was hitting telephone poles it would crash from the contact, there would be no correcting its flight path.

No, and if you want to receive answers to your posts, then please can the ‘name calling’ stupidity. These are no ordinary light poles, but the base includes ‘breakaway bolts’ designed to ‘snap off’ from a low-speed impact collision from a VW Rabbit (Pentagon Research). These five light poles (pic) were knocked down by a combination of the missile bow shockwave (pic) and impact from the starboard (right) wing/engine of the DoD Retrofitted A-3 Flying BOMB, during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. The radio-control operator did not correct any flight path to the right or left, but he simply pulled back on the joystick to send the DoD A-3 Jet over the E-ring roof at 9:31:39 AM.

Downing the light poles is what caused the ‘original’ 9:31 attack to FAIL, as the E-ring roof finally collapsed at 10:15 AM or about 45 minutes later . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

Then we have this gem...

The JT8D and A3 Skywarrior Pentagon Theory

Further a small fighter jet could not punch the hole in the Pentagon that was made. Nor would it be able to clip 5 telephone or light poles and keep flying.

If you guys ever hope to get ANYWHERE in this Pentagon Debate, then you MUST at the very least take the time to read through the OPENING POST of ‘this’ thread. First of all, the A-3 Jet was RETROFITTED (story) by Department of Defense Contractors (story) using many different parts from many different Military Jets! The DoD intentionally painted up the 'retrofitted' A-3 Jet to look very much like a real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner.

The original impact hole was created by the 9:31:39 AM MISSILE using this 45-degree trajectory heading (pic). The DoD “L-Pill” (Lethal Pill) detonations were explained to April Gallop here. Briefly: L-Pill’s are accessories for missiles designed to detonate at various ‘time’ sequences and these three L-Pills detonated along the same 45-degree trajectory line (like this) creating the three holes on ‘this line of destruction’ from this picture:

DringDamage.jpg

This damage was done to kill as many Navy Commanders (story = so Navy Jets would not invade NY Theater and blow War Games Cover) as possible and everyone in the Defense Intelligence Agency Office (pic = in yellow); along with the civilian and military bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) trying to track down the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (CBS story) =

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo]Rumsfeld Video[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

Terral,

Would you mind summarize your post in ONE SENTENCE?

Sure! Two words = “inside job” (my blog). One sentence =

“9/11 was carried out by a rogue element inside the United States Military headed by George Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and a host of inside-job bad guys working within the DoD, FBI, CIA, the Justice Department and subordinate agencies.”

Terral

Thanks for the one sentence synopsis. It is very helpful.

Tell me Terral, what medicines are you prescribed?

Why aren't you taking them?

Hi Xeno:

Even idiot truther sites know it wasn't a Skywarrior.

You are a mega fucking retard.

The JT8D and A3 Skywarrior Pentagon Theory

Those of you hurling insults in this Pentagon Debate are helping these readers define ‘you’ more than anyone here. The DoD Flying BOMB that left all of this debris (pic and pic) started out as a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior, until DoD Contractors played “Trick My Jet” and transformed the A-3 Navy Jet into their custom-made Boeing 757 ‘replica.’

Perhaps some of you realize that our military people are trained to recognize planes by their silhouette (story) more than their literal size; because distance skews the ‘size’ dimensions but not the aircraft outline. Many people ‘think’ they saw a real Boeing Jetliner hit the Pentagon, because that is exactly what the Inside-job Bad Guys wanted them to see. This ‘self-inflicted wound’ was deliberately staged by the rogue element inside our own U.S. Military to make the DoD look like a ‘victim,’ so they could blame a bunch of these guys (pic) and continue their assault on Saddam Hussein and targets inside Afghanistan in two illegal wars (War On Terror Is A BIG FAT LIE) that continue raging to this day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl3EB25J-wI]War ON Terror Is Big LIE[/ame]

Yes. The DoD has DUPED you into believing ‘their’ Cover Story, but nothing says that you must continue swallowing their Loyal Bushie DoD/FBI/CIA 9/11 LIES.

Hi Retired:

Lets try again shall we? The supposed evidence that an A-3 struck the building is based on misinformation, wishful thinking and out right lies.

Some questions.

How did the "bad guys" get explosives into the Pentagon?

No. If Retired ‘really’ went back to read what I ‘did’ present in the Opening Post of ‘this’ thread, then you would at least ‘quote >>’ something from ‘my work,’ before running off at the mouth to begin asking a new round of questions.

Quote something from MY WORK that you want to address FOR CONTEXT and then offer your rebuttals, counterproposals or take the low road and simply begin asking ‘related’ questions.

I am more than happy to address the questions of anyone writing on this thread, so long as you take one minute to ‘quote >>’ from my work, so everybody is on the same page ‘and’ I have some idea of what you are talking about.

Retired is ‘characterizing’ my interpretations of the evidence and I refuse to continue doing all the work in the deliberation process . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

Some questions.

No. If Retired ‘really’ went back to read what I ‘did’ present in the Opening Post of ‘this’ thread, then you would at least ‘quote >>’ something from ‘my work,’ before running off at the mouth to begin asking a new round of questions.

Quote something from MY WORK that you want to address FOR CONTEXT and then offer your rebuttals, counterproposals or take the low road and simply begin asking ‘related’ questions.

I am more than happy to address the questions of anyone writing on this thread, so long as you take one minute to ‘quote >>’ from my work, so everybody is on the same page ‘and’ I have some idea of what you are talking about.

Retired is ‘characterizing’ my interpretations of the evidence and I refuse to continue doing all the work in the deliberation process . . .

GL,

Terral

you mean your going to stop ? oh damn.

Hi Retired:

Some questions.

GL,

Terral

In other words you haven't a leg to stand on and know it so refuse to respond. Thanks for admitting it.

Hi Toro:

The pictures you are showing are those of an American Airliner. Here are a few more.

No. Those are pictures of the Retrofitted A-3 DoD Flying BOMB that detonated against the E-ring Pentagon Wall at 9:36:27 AM.

And again, they are carrying the destroyed remnants of an American Airlines fuselage. Note the distinctive red and white on silver.

No. They are carrying the debris from the Retrofitted A-3 DoD Flying BOMB, as already presented for you in Post #20.

But you still haven't answered where the plane went? What happened to Flight 77?

The Opening Post explains what ‘did’ hit the Pentagon without mentioning everything on God’s Green Earth that DID NOT. If you really believe a 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, then please present your case here or on another thread . . .

A plane took off from Dulles Airport. Dulles has a record of that. AA has a record of that.

No. AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11, which you can figure out by following this link (here). The Bureau Of Transportation Statistics (link) say that AA11 and AA77 never took off on 9/11, which we know by the fact that no tail numbers were included in the departure statistics. Anyone can figure this out by simply going to the ‘departure’ statistics link (here) to begin plugging in the information for all 9/11 departures. You want ‘All Statistics’ from “Washington, DC – Washington Dulles International (IAD)” near the bottom of the listings, then select "American Airlines (AA)" as the “Airline.” Then select “Sep” for the “Month” and “11” for the “Day(s)” and “2001” for the “Year(s).” Simple enough. Right? :0) Now hit “Submit” and look over the results for yourself (pic).

AA77DepartureStatistics.jpg

The data shows the “Tail Number” for 0077 to be “UNKNOWN,” because the aircraft never made the trip to the runway. There is no “Actual Departure Time,” because AA77 never took off on 9/11. There is no “Actual Elapsed Time,” because AA77 never took off. The wheels never left the ground, so there is no time in the “Wheels-off Time” and no “Taxi-out Time” to include in the statistics. Those of you ‘thinking’ that AA77 took off on 9/11 have been DUPED by Loyal Bushie LIES. :0)

We know that people boarded the flight.

No. The evidence already shows that Toro has no idea about what really happened on 9/11 at the Pentagon, NOR at Dulles International Airport. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
No. Those are pictures of the Retrofitted A-3 DoD Flying BOMB that detonated against the E-ring Pentagon Wall at 9:36:27 AM.

Why would the government go through all that trouble to use a "Retrofitted A-3 DoD Flying BOMB", when they could have just commandeered the actual airplane and used that.

Hi Xotoxi:

Why would the government go through all that trouble to use a "Retrofitted A-3 DoD Flying BOMB", when they could have just commandeered the actual airplane and used that.

First of all, these 9/11 attacks were NOT carried out by our U.S. Government. A rogue element inside our U.S. Government ‘and’ U.S. Military carried out these 9/11 attacks. There were no ‘commandeered aircraft’ used on 9/11, but twenty-one Jetliners and three remote-control decommissioned Navy Jets (like the one used at the Pentagon) were used in five wargame exercises to trick you into believing four commercial Jetliners were hijacked. I just let the cat out of the bag over on the Flight 93 thread (here) if anybody is interested.

The inside-job bad guys did not need to hijack real Jetliners, or hire real Bearded Jihadist Radicals (pic), because they can just ‘say’ anything and DUPES will believe anything coming out of Senor Bushie’s mouth . . . Right? :0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Xotoxi:

First of all, these 9/11 attacks were NOT carried out by our U.S. Government. A rogue element inside our U.S. Government ‘and’ U.S. Military carried out these 9/11 attacks. There were no ‘commandeered aircraft’ used on 9/11, but twenty-one Jetliners and three remote-control decommissioned Navy Jets (like the one used at the Pentagon) were used in five wargame exercises to trick you into believing four commercial Jetliners were hijacked. I just let the cat out of the bag over on the Flight 93 thread (here) if anybody is interested.

The inside-job bad guys did not need to hijack real Jetliners, or hire real Bearded Jihadist Radicals (pic), because they can just ‘say’ anything and DUPES will believe anything coming out of Senor Bushie’s mouth . . . Right? :0)

GL,

Terral

Who was in this "rogue element"? Name names. We need to know so we can persecute.

And what evidence do you have about this "rogue element" specifically?

How do you know it wasn't the Canadians? The Canadians are pretty wily.

Forum List

Back