This is what all parents need to do with their kids

If one of the students identifies as a third gender...that is both bullying and can be seen as harassing. So it violates the dress code.
identifies doesnt mean they are one,, more so when thousands of yrs of science says otherwise,,

niw go away you sick fuck,,

Can I identify as a black woman?
I have my doubts, but you can try. How about Esther? Can we call you Esther?

MV5BOTE5Njc3ZDUtMjA2OS00OTNiLWFhNmMtMjFkZWIwNmVhN2EzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

I have my doubts, but you can try. How about Esther? Can we call you Esther?

MV5BOTE5Njc3ZDUtMjA2OS00OTNiLWFhNmMtMjFkZWIwNmVhN2EzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

If men can be women and women can be men with a simple assertion... I can be a black woman.

Esther is a-ok.

Can a mall institute a dress code banning shirts?

Everyone found out that wasn't a wise move...by the way before you loons squawk...it was a christian shirt

stating a fact didnt violate the dress code,,
it was neither bullying or harrassing,,
Most school districts have a blanket rule in their dresscode that says basically that "any attire that disrupts the educational environment" is not allowed.
So yeah, regardless of what your personal opinion may be on transgender issues wearing a shirt with such a politically charged message on it might be a disruption of the educational environment.
My guess is this poor kid was just used as a political pawn for a couple sick parents at home who just wanted to shove their politi-religious dogma on others.
The message on the shirt isn't even the issue here.

Most school districts have a blanket rule in their dresscode that says basically that "any attire that disrupts the educational environment" is not allowed.
So yeah, regardless of what your personal opinion may be on transgender issues wearing a shirt with such a politically charged message on it might be a disruption of the educational environment.
My guess is this poor kid was just used as a political pawn for a couple sick parents at home who just wanted to shove their politi-religious dogma on others.
not the claim made by the school,, the said it was bullying and harassing,,

it was neither,,
it was a statement of fact directed at no one,,

If men can be women and women can be men with a simple assertion... I can be a black woman.

Esther is a-ok.
Apparently that's old school transvestites. The new school is body augmentation and having your dick fileted. Even cat with a lobotomy is going to balk at that (I would hope).

So this kid walks into school with a shirt saying, "There are only two genders".

They sent him home

So he came in again with the same shirt, again, they sent him home

Now the parents are suing the George Soros school for violating his free speech.

This is one way to keep up with the Joe Biden inflation, and I encourage all of you to find Leftists to sue like they have done to Trump

The GOP certainly won't fight Leftist, so it is up to the average citizen.

He should fail his English class for thinking there are only two genders.

Did they not teach him about masculine, feminine, common and neuter?

how dare they send him out in a shirt that states a scientific fact,,,

Forum List

Back