This is What a Real Life Piece of Shyte Looks Like

This is one of those crimes where I believe the punishment should fit the crime. The mother should be given the opportunity to, with a baseball bat, bash in the head of her child's killer, if she so wishes and if not, the task given to any volunteer. I for one would volunteer.

This is one of those crimes where I believe the punishment should fit the crime. The mother should be given the opportunity to, with a baseball bat, bash in the head of her child's killer, if she so wishes and if not, the task given to any volunteer. I for one would volunteer.

can't disagree.
Justice is not sitting in a jail

It is important to remember no one is beyond redemption in the afterlife. Forgiveness is the first step.

Yanno, forgiving that scumbag may be some sort of therapy for the grieving family but it isn't for me and it isn't for society. The guy needs to have his head slammed repeatedly into some prison shower concrete wall before I will forgive him.

child abusers of any kind don't do well in jail.

That's the one good thing that can be said about prisons and convicts.

He won't. The POS will get a beat down that he rightfully deserves, maybe get shanked as well.

This is one of those issues where I feel Jesus Christ would not be happy with me, and I am sure He is not.

But I am past carrying.

I am so sick of all these criminal vermin that infest our society and get away with it due to connections, sad stories, or libtard ideology that I am seriously ready to for some local Star Chambers to come up and work their magic.

Our Just-us system no longer works, the people are no longer protected from criminals, predatory corporations or corrupt politicians.

Sometimes the bee hive is so infested, you just have to burn the whole thing to the ground and start over.

Forum List

Back