This is the political LEFT in social media summed up in a cartoon.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Yes, a bit of hyperbole, but only a bit. It’s all too familiar, not only in social networks, but in much of mainstream media (including their revered PBS) and, no doubt, permeates the white house. Get real America, we are slowly destroying ourselves. It seems as though the left takes the wrong side of almost every issue on purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbDLqySliM

Usual Islamophobic crap...

Another bigot who will not accept that Christians have killed more Muslims than Muslims killing Christians. The biggest single massacre since WW2 was Christians killing Muslims.

Another bigot who will not accept that Christians have killed more Muslims than Muslims killing Christians. The biggest single massacre since WW2 was Christians killing Muslims.

imagine if you could back that up. you cant, and you wont. one battle doesnt mean shit; and i will gaurantee right here and now that "single massacre" wasnt christians killing muslims in the name of christianity

and i hope it's more than 40,000 you moronic loon; because that's how many the father of the current syrian dictator Assad killed in the 1980s

Thank you, but pardon my "islamophobia" but I guess I have a little more concern than you do for all of the evil forces murdering and terrorizing innocent people all over the globe. I challenge you to go to this website and read. Islam The Politically Incorrect Truth Since 9/11/01 radicals in the name of Islam or Muhammad or the Koran have murdered innocent civilians in over 24,000 separate attacks around the globe. Sorry, if I as a Christian care about that. Sorry, if you as a "useful idiot" believe that clown in the White House is good for our nation. Thinking is not a disease to avoid.

Last edited:

As usual, Lefties playing word games. I suppose "massacre" has a special meaning that only applies to "Christians killing Muslims."

Forum List

Back