This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????

For the umpteenth time ... Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat .... and .... at no time was Bernie ever ahead of Hillary.

As you know, Bernie was an Independent, before the primaries, he changed to being a Democrat, days after he lost, he switched back to being an Independent?

As you know too, he was never ahead because of the Superdelegates.

For the umpteenth time ... Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat .... and .... at no time was Bernie ever ahead of Hillary.

As you know, Bernie was an Independent, before the primaries, he changed to being a Democrat, days after he lost, he switched back to being an Independent?

Anyhow let us look at Negligence *ya know the term the FBI excised regarding hillarys behavior of mishandling classified information) Negligence as in -'Should be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk' as in handling classified information in a manner that would allow foreign powers access to it. There is no doubt whatsoever she did that. But was she aware of it? Perhaps she just did not care. With her years of experience in the government and especially as the wife of a former President...it belies credibility that she was 'not aware 'of the need to proect classified information.

I think it is quite evident that stupidity was not the problem....but carelessness to the level of 'Negligence' was the real problem for which the FBI decided to excuse her simply because of politics.

Last edited:
do we want to pretend he had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE crowd again?

If you and the other FAKE NEWS are going to post blatant, why not use this one?
trump%20before%20rally-Th.jpg

your above post is proof positive of why trumptards were able to vote for the orange sociopath.

delusional trumptard. :cuckoo:

your above post is proof positive of why trumptards were able to vote for the orange sociopath.

What does that even mean?:cuckoo:

you not read English?

you not read english.....:lmao:
me read english very good,how about you use it.

you not read English?

there was a question mark, dum dum.

but thanks for focusing on that and not the fact that trump imbeciles can't tell fact from reality.

which is clearly what you were either too stupid or too intentionally obtuse to understand.

is that better?

you not read English?

there was a question mark, dum dum.

but thanks for focusing on that and not the fact that trump imbeciles can't tell fact from reality.

which is clearly what you were either too stupid or too intentionally obtuse to understand.

is that better?

How about you explain the post I was referring to because it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

He was never ahead even if you don’t count the super delegates.

This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????

You guys know that the photo in the OP was carefully taken by the photographer three hours before the speech began, with thousands of people lining up outside, waiting to get in, don't you? Or do I have to wade through 250 posts of your lies, slavering, and namecalling to find if anybody reported the truth here?

The photographer has since apologized, after President Trump pointed out his lie.

Pretty typical performance from the far-left media, faking all the "news" they can to try to make Donald Trump look bad. It's all they can do, since the truth makes him look pretty good... and they can't have that. They did the same with photos of his inauguration.

The pattern is clear. And keeps getting repeated over and over. Calling it an "accident" each time is laughable.
Oh please, this is the same stunt the right tries to pull off with NFL games, showing empty seats at games at the opening kickoff, before everyone arrives at the game, in their vain attempts to show their NFL boycott is effective.

Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.
The podium is under the bright light towards the middle of the shot.

View attachment 165177

Same scam Progressives tried to pull before the election. Here is one where President Donald Trump is actually speaking! Imagine. The one you have is good at the time in the auditorium as his plane was arriving in Pensacola.

trump-rally-pensacola-3-M.jpg

Why is that so important to that short fingered vulgarian? It's a local crowd. Does nothing to change the fact that only 32% of Americans support him, and about 64% say he's a childish fool.

The photo was taken before the seats were filled...another attempt at fooling the people by the industry we should be able to trust the most...lying media dogs!

Must be before it started because I watched the whole thing and it was a full crowd.

Well let's have a look then at the video.

If you got to 18:51 you see lots of people. But then if you look at where the podium is, on that picture at the top, there are people there in sight of the video camera. It doesn't show the sides.

On 30:26 you can see it pans around to the side which we can see on the photo in the OP.

The video shows only the first tier, not the upper tiers. On the photo you see the first tier is half full, the video shows it much more full.

What the video doesn't show is anything above the first tier or the sides. So, it's impossible to say. I'd say that photo shows it before Trump is in.

However I've worked at political events where WORKERS were told to go be people sitting the crowds for certain people.

FAKE NEWS on top of FAKE NEWS...

When I was a kid people used to say, if you don't have anything sensible to say, shut the fuck up.

You should take your own advice dumb ass...

It's just more left wing nut FAKE NEWS.....

Just for the heck of it, WHY didn't Bernie get the democratic nomination?

He got fewer votes.

Of course he did. Dems would NEVER rig an election now would they?

Do you intend to try proving your implication, or are you just spouting crap?

Really!! This is breaking news to you? Maybe you should consider getting news from somewhere other than Facebook.

Elizabeth Warren: 'Yes' the Clinton campaign rigged the election against Bernie Sanders - Hot Air

DNC destroyed Bernie Sanders' shot at the presidency, lawsuit claims

DNC Concede Election Was Definitely Rigged Against Sanders

Which of those links claim the DNC did anything they didn't have the legal right to do?
Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.
The podium is under the bright light towards the middle of the shot.

View attachment 165177

And you wonder why the progressive media is ignored now. Priceless, simply priceless.

Nobody ignores them. Sane people rely on them for info, and RWNJs watch them for something to whine about.

Only an idiot or a Zealot continues

to watch FAKE NEWS..

I think you are a little of both...

Notice how the Right Wing Media is always Right...

Must be before it started because I watched the whole thing and it was a full crowd.

Well let's have a look then at the video.

If you got to 18:51 you see lots of people. But then if you look at where the podium is, on that picture at the top, there are people there in sight of the video camera. It doesn't show the sides.

On 30:26 you can see it pans around to the side which we can see on the photo in the OP.

The video shows only the first tier, not the upper tiers. On the photo you see the first tier is half full, the video shows it much more full.

What the video doesn't show is anything above the first tier or the sides. So, it's impossible to say. I'd say that photo shows it before Trump is in.

However I've worked at political events where WORKERS were told to go be people sitting the crowds for certain people.

FAKE NEWS on top of FAKE NEWS...

When I was a kid people used to say, if you don't have anything sensible to say, shut the fuck up.

You should take your own advice dumb ass...

It's just more left wing nut FAKE NEWS.....

Oh, now the insults come out, very macho of you.

'Raftergate' Explained: Was Trump's Pensacola Rally 'Packed to the Rafters?'

Trump demanded and received an apology from the guy that tried to pass off a photo taken before the event got started as the full crowd...Faker...
The place was packed with lines outside hoping to be let in...

That photograph, however, was not taken during Trump’s speech. In response, Donald Trump tweeted a series of pictures showing him speaking in front of a considerably larger crowd, demanding — and receiving — an apology from Weigel:

Forum List

Back