This is the kind of stupidity & blatant racism that marginalizes the left and they're blind to it.

HBO star Issa Rae backs African-Americans at the Emmys | Daily Mail Online

Outright racism that is ignored while phrases like "Make America Great Again" are labeled codespeak for white supremacy.
Lol,,, she doesn't even realize how racist she is! Stupid is as stupid says!

Racism is defined as the belief that one race is superior to another.

Where does she say that?

Serious question, I didn't read the whole article if it's in there, please quote.

Outright racism that is ignored while phrases like "Make America Great Again" are labeled codespeak for white supremacy.

What the fuck do TV awards :gay: have to do with "the left"?

Conservatives have been working hard to associate Hollywood with "the left" because most of Hollywood is fairly liberal, and it drives them nuts. Anyone who speaks negatively about their dear leader is put on the right wing demonizing rotation, starting with the media blowhards going after them full speed, followed by their legion of muppets parroting what they say. This has been going on for some time now.

Conservatives have been working hard to associate Hollywood with "the left" because most of Hollywood is fairly liberal, and it drives them nuts. Anyone who speaks negatively about their dear leader is put on the right wing demonizing rotation, starting with the media blowhards going after them full speed, followed by their legion of muppets parroting what they say. This has been going on for some time now.

Yeah I know all that.
The reason I pose the question is to force them to analyze it. At that point they realize there's no there there.
And then we all enjoy some pretzels.

This thread isn't about Trump. Treat your obsession before it consumes you.

Where does she say that?

Serious question, I didn't read the whole article if it's in there, please quote.
um, it's also treating people differently because of their race.

you left that slightly important part out. just thought i'd update your definition.

Where does she say that?

you left that slightly important part out. just thought i'd update your definition.

Uh, no it's not. Sorry, you don't get to bend definitions to fit the case.

If that were the case Affirmative Action laws and doctors treating sickle cell anemia or lactose intolerance would be "racist".

So I got no answer to post 10. Or to post 9. OP runs away. :gay:
Prolly cowering in fear that I'll call out the strawman in his OP.

Where does she say that?

He just proved my point. Maga is code racism according to many on the left but the focus of the topic isn't somehow.

Forum List

Back