This Is Terrifying: Predator After 12 Year Old and Then Claims That She Thought That He Was Six

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is exactly why parents should monitor children's internet activity. What's even scarier is that it took place in my home state.

I don't care. You're too creepy always focusing on the children of other people. I believe the authorities ought to be investigating you.

Maybe somebody here can report you.
You know if the mods won't do anything with you that's on them but I no longer have to see your tripe as I control the horizontal and vertical in that regard. You have been ozoned to my ignore list.

I don't care. You're too creepy always focusing on the children of other people. I believe the authorities ought to be investigating you.

Maybe somebody here can report you.
god almighty.....................i ain't never seen a reaction score as pathetic and low as yours senor......guess what that means???....you have no humor and your political peers think you suck....try harder

god almighty.....................i ain't never seen a reaction score as pathetic and low as yours senor......guess what that means???....you have no humor and your political peers think you suck....try harder

actually Dante was away for years. :auiqs.jpg:

You really suck at figuring things out. Did you predict a red wave in 2022? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Political peers? Here @ usmb? What fucking planet did you come from?:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know if the mods won't do anything with you that's on them but I no longer have to see your tripe as I control the horizontal and vertical in that regard. You have been ozoned to my ignore list.
don't worry dante, i'm sure you are the most ignored here......but i am the patron saint of the ignored....i'd never do that to ya

actually Dante was away for years. :auiqs.jpg:

You really suck at figuring things out. Did you predict a red wave in 2022? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Political peers? Here @ usmb? What fucking planet did you come from?:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
i've only been back here for 2 yrs, so i have no butt fukin idea what you are talking about.......your peers are all the faggot libturds who think you suck

Forum List

Back