massive pro Palestinean protests in London !! Watch Video

It's been happening in Germany and elsewhere in Europe as well.

Europe has a huge problem with this sort of thing.

I'm seeing a TON of calls for deportation.

We have people wanting to literally exterminate the jews calling everyone else nazis.....

Put these pro Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and let them go....after all they "support " Palestinians.

We have people wanting to literally exterminate the jews calling everyone else nazis.....

Put these pro Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and let them go....after all they "support " Palestinians.

Also huge PRO- HAMAS rallies in Australia and Canada

Marxist Diversity has destroyed the World

NYC and Chicago too

They are having pro terrorist rally's at Harvard and Yale... every single student involved should be kicked out of school including any teachers and staff who are doing this too....

They are having pro terrorist rally's at Harvard and Yale... every single student involved should be kicked out of school including any teachers and staff who are doing this too....
I don't mind the rational demonstrations....but the celebration of the rape and murder of civilians?

Nope.

Who do you think is responsible for flooding the West with these Muslims?
Who is culturally destroying the West? Whose idea was it? We all know the answer.

Who do you think is responsible for flooding the West with these Muslims?
Who is culturally destroying the West? Whose idea was it? We all know the answer.

YES, WHITE MARXIST AND MAOIST

Europe did murder and oppress Jews for centuries.

They never changed, did they.

Forum List

Back