This is someone who black America desperately needs as a leader. Smart, no BS and screw all of this focus on the past and move on.

Me and my family did as well and wouldn't piss on Trump if he were on fire. So what? 😄

If you and your family came from a country where you were oppressed, you are not likely to be a Democrat here in the US. If you came from a country in Europe where they still haven’t figured out that rainbows and butterflies are pure fantasy, then I get it.

Exactly…so what.
The difference is you are a racist.
I also don't care if you think I'm a racist. 😄 What do you think your little personal anecdote proved? Whites are still being replaced demographically and by people who vote as a majority for the Democratic party.

If you and your family came from a country where you were oppressed, you are not likely to be a Democrat here in the US. If you came from a country in Europe where they still haven’t figured out that rainbows and butterflies are pure fantasy, then I get it.

Only in your hilarious little cuck white fantasies do immigrants have to conform to how you imagine them. 😄

It isn’t about conformity, but common sense.
I don't take advice on common sense from short bus riding mother fuckers like you who can't acknowledge facts. Every minority demographic in America votes more for Democratic candidates than they do Republican ones. 😄

I don't take advice on common sense from short bus riding mother fuckers like you who can't acknowledge facts. Every minority demographic in America votes more for Democratic candidates than they do Republican ones. 😄

The least successful ones for certain.

The male lion running the pride is also a social construct, but you motherfucking idiots have no problem acknowledging its natural course.
Humans aren't Lions you moron. Can Lions decide they don't want to hunt gazelles anymore and decide to be social influencers instead? And will other Lions eschew boastful and violent male Lions for empathetic ones that make popular Tik Tok videos that bring social awareness to under served communities? No. Of course not, because it is not in the Lions nature to do so. It is in human nature however to tell stories about where we come from and what our purpose is while we're here and those stories and that purpose is as varied as there are voices to speak them.

Last edited:
😄

Already answered. Post #144. BrokeLoser was too pussy to respond.

It's only from a hilariously fearful white racist perspective that Hispanics immigrating here should frighten black people. It doesn't. At least not this black person. I welcome the browning of America and the supplanting of your ignorant and deplorable white racist culture. 😁
You welcome the browning of America. Naw, that's not at all racist, huh. We should have gotten Mexicans to pick our cotton. We wouldn't have half the problems that you ubangis cause.

You welcome the browning of America. Naw, that's not at all racist, huh.
Nothing racist about it. It's practicality. I don't want whites murdered or genocided, I just want them to be a political and social minority because they've been an impediment to the improvement of minority communities.

Nothing racist about it. It's practicality. I don't want whites murdered or genocided, I just want them to be a political and social minority because they've been an impediment to the improvement of minority communities.
You're confused. The impediment to the minority community is the democrat party, but You've swallowed their propaganda. Black Democrats run Chicago, Baltimore, Washington DC...how's that working?

You're confused. The impediment to the minority community is the democrat party, but You've swallowed their propaganda. Black Democrats run Chicago, Baltimore, Washington DC...how's that working?
It's working exactly as white racists wanted it to work when redlining and white flight locked Black Americans into underfunded urban cities. How are Mayors supposed to address the centuries of racism, slavery, segregation and discrimination that has resulted in a ten fold wealth gap between White and Black American families? How they supposed to address systemic racism in policing? In housing? In education? Especially with white conservatives and moderates standing in the way? You're only ignorant enough to point fingers but you can't actually get into detail on the policies and circumstances that brought us here and you certainly don't want to have a serious discussion on what needs to be done to rectify the centuries of injustice. That's why my strategy isn't to argue with you or win you over, it's simply to replace you.

Already answered. Post #144. @BrokeLoser was too pussy to respond.
Hahaha…you lying sack of black tranny shit…I did respond and I took your twisted and confused ass to school yet again.
AB706E2D-3849-4180-8244-D3B40A60D3F2.jpeg

Forum List

Back