This Is Some Sick Shit....WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE

Can we not have that pic?

Really?

I know what you're saying...

But if even one abortion supporter looks at that and it changes their mind, it was worth it.

If someone opposes abortion solely because they think it looks disgusting then they are an idiot.

There are tons of medical procedures that look disgusting and to show us them doesn't prove any kind of point.

Maybe if that abortion supporter is twelve, it would be effective...but most adults know what dead things look like.

Seeing roadkill doesn't make me oppose driving.

Hmmm.... how can they be dead, if they were never alive?
Never said they weren't living. Abortion is definitely killing a life, no doubt about it.

Of course, so is the death penalty, yet it is legal. As is bombing civilians in war.

I have two questions regarding the issue of abortion, on efor 'pro-choice' people and the other for the anti-abortion people:

For the pro-choice people:

If it were proven that an human embryo were in fact an individual, would you still believe that abortion should be legal, or would it not matter?

I suspect we have two different understandings of what constitutes an individual.

Clarify your terms.

Its a bio hazard and should have been incinerated.
There is also the issue of patient confidentiality and the nonchalance of throwing medical records pertaining to a highly sensitive procedure (over which rightwingers have murdered medical professionals in the past) into a readily accessible dumpster whole taking no precautions to prevent a person from gaining access to the patients' names- as these persons seem to have done.

What's the point of this thread? That aborted fetuses look gross? Yup, they sure do. Matter of fact, what comes out along with a newborn child looks gross. What surgeons do when they are performing surgery looks gross. There are lots of things in life that look gross.

So what?

A woman has (and should have) a choice. Game over.

Forum List

Back