This Is Some Sick Shit....WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE

why on earth do you believe that's what they found?

i don't believe it for a minute.

Aahh...excuse me, I live in MI its been on the news and I heard the interview with the people involved. why would it be so hard for you to believe they are killing babies in that place can you believe that?

Yes, so now let's illegalize a legitimate medical procedure because of the actions of a few retards! Whooooooooooaaa!

Yeah so the killing of babies is legal, so was slavery at one time.. Anyway the law being proposed would just require cremation of the remains, Do you have a problem with that?

I have two questions regarding the issue of abortion, on efor 'pro-choice' people and the other for the anti-abortion people:

For the pro-choice people:

If it were proven that an human embryo were in fact an individual, would you still believe that abortion should be legal, or would it not matter?

For the anti-abortion people:

Given that science and American political philosophy (as opposed to religion), are the basis of deciding the legality of abortion, why hasn't the anti-abortion groups insisted on filing a lawsuit to have the basis of legal abortion challenged, in that the recent (since 1972)advancements of science, in terms of DNA analysis, have provided new and significant insight into the nature of life and the definition of an indivdual?

IFor the anti-abortion people:

Given that science and American political philosophy (as opposed to religion), are the basis of deciding the legality of abortion, why hasn't the anti-abortion groups insisted on filing a lawsuit to have the basis of legal abortion challenged, in that the recent (since 1972)advancements of science, in terms of DNA analysis, have provided new and significant insight into the nature of life and the definition of an indivdual?

Becouse for now it is settled law and would not even make it back to the supreme court at this time. It has to be changed in congress first and some power given back to the states but its really a states rights issue, Maybe when we get obama's ass out and get a couple more conservative judges on the court we'll give it a shot

Adoption should always be the first and preferred option. Not the other way around like that racist baby killing mill “Planned Parenthood”. :evil:

I know what you're saying...

But if even one abortion supporter looks at that and it changes their mind, it was worth it.
Maybe if that abortion supporter is twelve, it would be effective...but most adults know what dead things look like.

Seeing roadkill doesn't make me oppose driving.

Most adults do not see dead human babies inside bags.

Most adults also do not value roadkill the way they do human babies, either.

That was kind of a poor analogy.

I know what you're saying...

But if even one abortion supporter looks at that and it changes their mind, it was worth it.
Maybe if that abortion supporter is twelve, it would be effective...but most adults know what dead things look like.

Seeing roadkill doesn't make me oppose driving.

Most adults do not see dead human babies inside bags.

Most adults also do not value roadkill the way they do human babies, either.

That was kind of a poor analogy.

roadkill is tasty.
Winter roadkill is best.

Darned tree huggers are trying to get a law passed than bans driving on baited roads.

Last edited:
Adoption should always be the first and preferred option. Not the other way around like that racist baby killing mill “Planned Parenthood”. :evil:

you mean the group in wihch abortion is less than 5% of the business?

Aborted babies, patient records found in MI abortion mill dumpster; laws to stop introduced

deleted, too morbid and graphic.

The story of finding aborted babies and private medical records in the dumpsters of Michigan abortion mills would seem to be growing old.

But this time legislative action will come of it.

On February 27 pro-lifer Chris Veneklase found the aborted remains of 17 babies in medical ziplock bags, with the names of their mothers labeled on the outside, in a dumpster at the Womans Choice abortion mill in Lansing. (See photo above, names redacted.)

Veneklase contacted Dr. Monica Miller of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, and together they searched the dumpster several more times to retrieve more biohazardous waste and patient records, some from the “sister” mill in Saginaw.

In early April Veneklase and Miller contacted authorities and put together a meeting with state and local law enforcement as well as State Rep. Rick Jones, in whose district the mill is located, and the MI Right to Life legislative liaison.

An investigation was launched involving the Attorney General, Solicitor General, Eaton Co. prosecutor, and Eaton Co. Sheriff’s office, whose detectives conducted more searches of trash and retrieved more evidence.

Aborted babies, patient records found in MI abortion mill dumpster; laws to stop introduced - Jill Stanek

This seems very serious, if true. I expect felony charges would lie. Why take legislative action? The disposal was already against the law.....unless the dumpster was a special hazardous waste collection site? But that certainly does not seem to have been the case.

My understanding is, medical waste has to be incinerated by an aproved site. Medical records obviously have to be disposed of in a manner consistent with patients' right to privacy and the HIPPA laws control, I would think. And why are they disposing of the records anyway? Aren't they required to retain them for several years?

Screw passing more anti-abortion laws that will only fail constitutional muster....find out who ran this clinic and bring criminal charges.

O, and de-certify the place. You need a license from the state to run any sort of medical facility that does elective, out-patient procedures, and clearly, this clinic is a hazard to the community.

My understanding is, medical waste has to be incinerated by an aproved site. Medical records obviously have to be disposed of in a manner consistent with patients' right to privacy and the HIPPA laws control, I would think. And why are they disposing of the records anyway? Aren't they required to retain them for several years?

Screw passing more anti-abortion laws that will only fail constitutional muster....find out who ran this clinic and bring criminal charges.

O, and de-certify the place. You need a license from the state to run any sort of medical facility that does elective, out-patient procedures, and clearly, this clinic is a hazard to the community.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nope in MI it only has to be soaked in formaldehyde.:cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLjGQnTVg8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLjGQnTVg8[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_MijL7q9eo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_MijL7q9eo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFVKqHWJU0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFVKqHWJU0[/ame]

you mean the group in wihch abortion is less than 5% of the business?

Planned Parenthood's business model depends on delivering death

While Planned Parenthood continues to sit on its annual report for 2008-2009, new documents found hidden on its labyrinthine website give taxpayers an insider's look into the beleaguered abortion monopoly it is helping fund.

The numbers paint the grisly picture of an organization beset by financial problems yet determined to increase income by killing more preborn human beings.

But that's not the surprising part. The shocking thing about these numbers is that they are finally dispelling the ubiquitous Planned Parenthood lie that the organization is about something other than abortion.

Planned Parenthood's own numbers dispel the myths:

Myth 1: Planned Parenthood offers "choices"to women. While Planned Parenthood claims it is all about "choice,"a look at its maternity-related services to pregnant women paints a horrific picture of death and destruction inside the innocuous-looking facilities found in nearly every major American city.

The 2008 service figures show that 96.5 percent of pregnant women who received maternity-related "services" from Planned Parenthood aborted their children, with only 3.5 percent receiving prenatal care or adoption referrals.

So much for "choices."

DILLER & WALKER: Quietly racking up the abortion toll - Washington Times

Forum List

Back