This Is Not Good! As Trump Recovers, Now We Have Biden With A Runny Nose/Sinus Problem. What If His Cold Gets Worse?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Some of you know may already know this by now. And if you haven't, here is the link.

Some of you know may already know this by now. And if you haven't, here is the link.

They are continuing to keep him on a 9 pm = 9 am schedule for the next debate....."Sun Downer," syndrome is common among people with his mental decline...and they are trying to invert his day so the effects of that syndrome don't show up during the debates.

Yeah but Joe has been calling lid after lid for weeks now.

This Alexander guy.....is a Biden troll.

I would not take him to seriously.

It's okay . . . he won't be aware of it anyway !

Several accredited by me anonymous sources have stated that it's not a runny nose via sickness. Ole Joe had a fun visit from his honorable son Hunter, and they enjoyed some yummy blow. Pictures incoming soon.

i must admit, I usually catch a bad cold when I am within 2 feet of a cute 18 year old girl,,,its a mystery

Who will be their nominee of Biden can't run?

last I heard, it was Barney the Purple Dinasour

Guys....don't get your hopes up.

I don't want Biden to get sick.

This place will come apart.

School age kids are notorious carriers of flu, did Biden get too touchy feely?

WOULDN'T IT BE HILARIOUS IF AFTER A DAY OF REPRIMANDING TRUMP SAYING HE DESERVED IT FOR NOT WEARING A MASK, TRUMP GETS WELL AND BIDEN COMES DOWN WITH COVID BAD INSTEAD?? :auiqs.jpg:

:1peleas:

WOULDN'T IT BE HILARIOUS IF AFTER A DAY OF REPRIMANDING TRUMP SAYING HE DESERVED IT FOR NOT WEARING A MASK, TRUMP GETS WELL AND BIDEN COMES DOWN WITH COVID BAD INSTEAD?? :auiqs.jpg:

maybe biden attempted the cinnomin challenge to show how tough he is?

maybe biden attempted the cinnomin challenge to show how tough he is?

More like Joe tried a push-up, his arms gave out and he hit his nose on the floor!

Guys....don't get your hopes up.

I don't want Biden to get sick.

This place will come apart.
True-----we don't want biden to get sick. It is just given his pre-existing conditions, that we know the odds are much less for him than Trump.

Forum List

Back