This Is Not A Human

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I found this rather interesting. I can see why people thought that it was a human.

IMG_3760.jpeg

This bird is something else! :lol:

Cosmo has a big vocabulary, and according to her humans, she seems to actually know the context of words, and it's so funny. (I follow Cosmo on Instagram)

• Banned
This bird is something else! :lol:

Cosmo has a big vocabulary, and according to her humans, she seems to actually know the context of words, and it's so funny. (I follow Cosmo on Instagram)

Is it weird that I want to go to the movies with Cosmo and hear her commentary about it afterwards? She's like Koko the gorilla was except she talks instead of signs.

^ Sorry for taking over your thread, RR. :) Sometimes I want to post something in the pets section but there's no existing thread it fits in. And I don't really want to start a new thread, so.....

• Banned
^ Sorry for taking over your thread, RR. :) Sometimes I want to post something in the pets section but there's no existing thread it fits in. And I don't really want to start a new thread, so.....

It's okay lol cute little thing I'll give you that much. 🥰

Only reason I haven't yet is because I don't want it to turn into a big ugly debate on veganism.

Very wise thinking as I do believe although we might not agree with each other we respect that the other one has an opinion... For the record though mini pigs like the one you posted in the video I consider to be more like pets and not food. If I lived in the country I might possibly even have one lol and same with goats. I think that they're adorable. 🥰

Very wise thinking as I do believe although we might not agree with each other we respect that the other one has an opinion... For the record though mini pigs like the one you posted in the video I consider to be more like pets and not food. If I lived in the country I might possibly even have one lol and same with goats. I think that they're adorable. 🥰

Thanks. Btw I don't want to derail this thread or anything, but I have to say... contrary to what many people might believe, there's really no such thing as a mini-pig. They don't stay that small. Here's an excerpt from an article about this:

The pigs you see for sale on the internet are just potbelly pigs that are underfed. Most of the videos and commercials featuring tiny pigs use baby potbelly pigs that are no more than a few weeks old. Yes, potbelly pigs are smaller than farm pigs, but they can still grow up to 300 pounds. In fact, pigs can continue to grow throughout the first five years of their life!​

Source:

Thanks. Btw I don't want to derail this thread or anything, but I have to say... contrary to what many people might believe, there's really no such thing as a mini-pig. They don't stay that small. Here's an excerpt from an article about this:

The pigs you see for sale on the internet are just potbelly pigs that are underfed. Most of the videos and commercials featuring tiny pigs use baby potbelly pigs that are no more than a few weeks old. Yes, potbelly pigs are smaller than farm pigs, but they can still grow up to 300 pounds. In fact, pigs can continue to grow throughout the first five years of their life!​

Source:

Well whatever Biscuit is they're cute and more like a pet than a farm animal to me and it's alright for derailing btw. My point that I forgot to add before was at least we can agree to disagree.

My favorite Bird Pebbles!

Oh and I didn't have any clue what she was saying except a couple of words, but it was still hilarious. It brings on a whole new meaning of giving somebody the bird. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
This bird is hilarious! :laugh: And he's truly a singer, you can tell that he gets into the songs and sings from the heart, lol. I just discovered Tico & the Man, and had to subscribe to his channel.

Forum List

Back