"This is not a debate. You have no choice" -Bannon alienated Freedom Caucus with dictatorial mindset

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bannon could have advocated repealing Obamacare without replacing it, but he thinks that wouldn't be good politically. he's miscalculating!

Inside the Trumpcare meltdown

• One of the members replied: "You know, the last time someone ordered me to something, I was 18 years old. And it was my daddy. And I didn't listen to him, either."
Trump was called by Congressman Joe Barton at one point in the negotiations "a political Rodney Dangerfield"

Last edited:
Bannon could have advocated repealing Obamacare without replacing it, but he thinks that wouldn't be good politically. he's miscalculating!

• One of the members replied: "You know, the last time someone ordered me to something, I was 18 years old. And it was my daddy. And I didn't listen to him, either."
Trump was called by Congressman Joe Barton at one point in the negotiations "a political Rodney Dangerfield"

Chump and his drones didnt consider Congressional protocol when they were running their mouth, an cheering in the aisle, and the worst is yet to come for them.

F'em all.

Trump needs to learn.

But it seems really like Ryan is the one who has to grow up.

Ryan is doing the best he can with Tantrum Trump on one hand and the Freaking Freedom Caucus on the other hand.

• Banned
this is brutal. the backlash has begun...

The Republicans Fold on Health Care

C7xN9X4W0AA3nkS.jpg

"We did the country a favor. This bill doesn't repeal Obamacare." - Freedom Caucus member Jim Jordan

New Topics

Forum List

Back