The Mar-a-Lago Act: Force Trump to Provide Visitor Logs during vacations

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Trump calls his vacation home at Mar-a-Lago the Southern White House. Since at his current rate, he's going to be spending almost 30% of his Presidency there, we should probably know who he's speaking to during that time. After all, the White House has its own log book, so should the Southern White House, even though it's probably just for golfing and vacationing.

Democrats offer bill that wants release of White House visitor logs

• Banned
Obama is Sued For White House Visitor List

And are you aware the guy that visited the O WH the third most can't even be found? He may not exist...
Oh wow a story from 8 years ago with zero relevance to anything. You think that Presidents shouldn't have to disclose who they speak to. Great. Kindly vacate the thread now please.

I wonder, was there a list of LBJ's ranch?
White House takes down White House visitor logs, blames Republicans. 2013

And are you aware the guy that visited the O WH the third most can't even be found? He may not exist...
Oh wow a story from 8 years ago with zero relevance to anything. You think that Presidents shouldn't have to disclose who they speak to. Great. Kindly vacate the thread now please.

• Banned

During the few days of GOP initiated shut down only. Reported for attempting to derail and troll the thread.

Too fuckin bad democrats... too fuckin bad. His club. His rules.

It's great we need to pass a law like that.

Trump should do it out of integrity.....

O.K. O.K......I couldn't say it without laughing either.....

A politician with integrity ? Never happen.

I wonder if LBJ had all the Russian connections Chump does ... uh, no he didn't, he wasnt a RussianLover was he.

Trump calls his vacation home at Mar-a-Lago the Southern White House. Since at his current rate, he's going to be spending almost 30% of his Presidency there, we should probably know who he's speaking to during that time. After all, the White House has its own log book, so should the Southern White House, even though it's probably just for golfing and vacationing.

Mar-A-Largo is a hotel idiot and it would be ILLEGAL to publish the names of the guests. That violates their rights to privacy. Next stupid idea?

Mar-A-Largo is a hotel idiot and it would be ILLEGAL to publish the names of the guests. That violates their rights to privacy. Next stupid idea?
Not if there was a law that pertained directly to the president. Quite frankly, there should be as well. There is noting wrong with governmental transparency. That is magnified when we are talking about those that access the president as well.

The Dems probably already have it under surveillance, so what's the point?

I'd like to see obongos white house list for 8 yrs, sure like to get reminded of all the scum that came to see the negroid. Oh ya I'd would like to see both their college records too...
:desk:want to see what they're hiding...

golf02.jpg

The bigger problem is that there's currently no visitor log at the Washington White House. Everyone wants to know who let NUNES in. Has it been expunged because there's no record of him or anyone else. Spicy was asked about it but he put on his usual PLAY STUPID act.
What is Trump hiding to hide this time?

I'd like to see obongos white house list for 8 yrs, sure like to get reminded of all the scum that came to see the negroid. Oh ya I'd would like to see both their college records too...
:desk:want to see what they're hiding...

golf02.jpg
I want to see your HS diploma because from the sounds of your posts it looks like you're a HS drop out.

Donald Trump is by far the least transparent administration in modern US history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back