This is interesting

The oil industry will buy it out and bury it.
Well that's stupid reasoning. Oh no. The left will ignore and destroy it. They're not going to let this new technology destroy one of their main moneymaking propaganda schemes. They need plastic trash.

Last edited:
Well that's stupid reasoning. Oh no. The left will ignore and destroy it. They're not going to let this new technology destroy one of their msin moneymaking propaganda schemes. They need plastic trash.
Plastic can be recycled, though.

Paper bags were better and "sustainable". Who started with the plastic bag crap, Wal-Mart?

I know it wasn't Publix; They kept paper bags, too.

Paper bags were better and "sustainable". Who started with the plastic bag crap, Wal-Mart?

Not all plastic can be recycled and there is so much of it it would be expensive to recycle all that can be.

Yeah it can be but those on the left are notorious litterers for all their claims of caring for the environment. This new process could be very beneficial. These whackos wanted paper bags replaced with plastic and that has been catastrophic for the planet, and especially wildlife. Proof again they don't know their butts From first base.

Last edited:
Not all plastic can be recycled and there is so much of it it would be expensive to recycle all that can be.
Water bottles are a big offender. I have plastic water bottles, mainly use 2 over and over and over again.

They have over a year on them now. Many people have been conditioned to drink bottled water all the time, though. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Water bottles are a big offender. I have plastic water bottles, mainly use 2 over and over and over again.

They have over a year on them now.
Be careful with that they deteriorate over time and you're ingesting plastic byproducts. If your water tastes odd or the bottle smells off, replace them. That's been my experience. Bottles have numbers on them..1 and 2 are better for long term use. There's info on this online if they can be believed.

Be careful with that they deteriorate over time and you're ingesting plastic byproducts. If your water tastes odd or the bottle smells off, replace them. That's been my experience. Bottles have numbers on them..1 and 2 are better for long term use. There's info on this online if they can be believed.
They're Gatorade bottles.

Always kept cold. :D

Fill out the tap and keep in the fridge. All my life

When I was a kid, it was a tin cup and a clear plastic pitcher with a yellow top. Both stayed in the fridge.

That fridge was forest green and shaped like an upside down teardrop, built like a tank.

Like a walk-in freezer handle on it with a padlock hole, and big chrome chevron on the front.

Just the door was about 6 inches thick. Little bitty freezer. Like 1 meal could go into the freezer.

Stack of ice cube trays on 1 side and a future 1 meal on the other. That's how it was.

That pitcher and tin cup got me through many a summer in FL with no AC.

105 in FL and playin' baseball.

Last edited:
Yeah it can be but those on the left are notorious litterers for all their claims of caring for the environment. This new process could be very beneficial. These whackos wanted paper bags replaced with plastic and that has been catastrophic for the planet, and especially wildlife. Proof again they don't know their butts From first base.
Keeping It in the Family

Plastic is a petrochemical product, so you should be able to figure out who the Greenies' Daddies are.

The good news is that more of it is being cleaned from the rivers and oceans. Of course, the bad news is that people will continue to toss it into the rivers and oceans.

Forum List

Back