This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Jesus Christ! The jews needed a messiah because they were fucked up, racist douchebags who could not relate to advanced society. And Jesus was not the son of Yahweh since Yahweh was a gay deity invented by qu33r rabbis after they learned about Sumarian and Babylonian myths.

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards

DL

You just articulated why Jesus can't be God and why God can't be a man nor form.
It only makes sense if you teach the power and source of life as an Essence.

SSSSHHHHHHSSSSssssshhhhhsssh

do not confuse the gentiles with cabbalah-----keep the season in mind--
they got enough turmoil in their heads
just trying to fill their Christmas socks

12801222_1704272733182122_7276858818139835113_n.jpg

Yeah and 50 million murders and thousands of wars later how is that Jesus scam working out for ya?
Let me know when you stop having Christian Hospitals, graveyards, mortuaries, stop carrying health insurance, and no longer have handicap parking at your churches, especially healing churches. *rolling my eyes*
By any objective measure Christianity has been the greatest force of good in the history of mankind. Good fruit does not come from a bad tree.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

Regards

DL

You just articulated why Jesus can't be God and why God can't be a man nor form.

People tend to hate what is good.

Regards

DL

Is that why you hate gay people?

Jesus Christ! The jews needed a messiah because they were fucked up, racist douchebags who could not relate to advanced society. And Jesus was not the son of Yahweh since Yahweh was a gay deity invented by qu33r rabbis after they learned about Sumarian and Babylonian myths.
By any objective measure the Jewish people brought morality that was heads and shoulders above their contemporaries of their day. In fact they laid the foundation upon which Western Civilization was built.

Regards

DL

that's what my mom said when I refused (as a child--like age seven) to eat boiled kale

What Jewish historians in that time period?
Remember everything after is deception least you admit you disregard your own texts and icons claimed words.
That's called Checkmate, because I made you deny your own source.
When you are willing to throw Jesus and the NT under the bus to save face then you lose your game. Sure you are still hanging around, pretending there is no Baal Tablet and pretending the game isn't over.
Sort of like the kids are hanging in the streets who think the election isn't over. *L*
THE GAME WAS OVER WHEN I SHOWED UP, THE GAME BECAME HILLARIOUS WHEN YOU NAMED A SOURCE THAT AGREES WITH ME. ;-)
Sorry don't see it that way. I think I'll continue on. Fair enough?

"The last few years have seen an explosion of books on the historical Jesus.

A recent browse in my local seminary bookstore turned up seven books on Jesus published in 1994. The second volume of John Meier's trilogy on the historical Jesus, A Marginal Jew, more than 1,000 pages in length, was already sold out. Last year, two scholars, a Jew and a Christian, packed an auditorium at Fordham University with their topic, "the Jewishness of Jesus" The April 1995 issue of Theology Today is devoted to this scholarly debate.

Popular works, such as Barbara Thiering's fanciful Jesus the Man or A.N. Wilson's idiosyncratic Jesus drew much publicity, but had no impact on the scholarly world. A number of Wilson's innovations are commonplace to scholars, and the speculative reconstructions Thiering and Wilson offer are not grounded in responsible methodology or common sense.

But even the more sober works have found a popular audience. Meier's book, even with its copious footnotes, is a case in point. John Dominic Crossan recently published Jesus: A Revolutionary Biography, a more popular and readable version of his densely-packed scholarly work, The Historical Jesus: The Life of a Mediterranean Jewish Peasant, but the original itself sold more than 50,000 copies. Marcus Borg, in frequent demand as a lecturer, recently published a popular work, Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time, which stems from his scholarly work, Jesus, A New Vision. Last year, HarperCollins and the Trinity Institute sponsored a discussion between Borg, Crossan, and another Jesus scholar, Burton Mack, that was broadcast to churches and colleges across the country."

Jesus Many Faces - The Historical Jesus | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

Seriously? You are naming all Christians (the fallen ones) as your self testified source?
All of which use portions of the various christ figures along with the deception of the mythical Jesus, because as I said, everything after the image is created and history changed becomes tainted (deceived).
The NT itself wrote that the Sun revolved around the earth, and many books or claims followed that mistaken truth until it was revealed. People were tortured by fire to denounce the actual truth, so how cpuld people write a flat earth and sun revolving around the earth unless deception and mistakes begot mistakes and lies passed down thereafter. But to torture people who were right all along? This is why Israel is the Suffering servant In Isaiah 53 as through history. In fact it's the Miketz portion of the Torah, which discusses this suffering to being proven right all along syndrom.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)
Which is why it says Moshiach's name is in the Torah portions. It is Michael who
brings "the RETURN".
The Groom
In Judaism the bride get's married/ in union With the groom at
Night (Evening Star=Michael).
Christians are the bride by Day (morning star Lucifer-rev 22:16).

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

This is why they say the temple (MIKdash) is in his name, and that the name would be in
the MIKra (the Bible), and that his name and essence would be in the Holy city yeruShalem which name is secreted in the original Canaanite transliteration.
It's also why they said the names would be in the Torah portion Like Miketz and ****(hidden).
"Both the church and academia have gotten along successfully without the historical Jesus for centuries. The historical Jesus, the human being who walked the roads of ancient Israel, gathered disciples, and was executed by the Romans, is often contrasted with the "Christ of faith," a supra-historical figure whose presence in the world enlivens and nourishes Christian communities. The latter has always been far more important for most Christians.

Why is there so much attention now to the person of Jesus? Is it part of our interest in people's private stories, an impulse that multiplies talk shows and sells People magazine? Is it our need to humanize our heroes to make them more accessible? Is it part of the search for roots, and our desire to reclaim our pasts in a way that contributes meaning to our present? Is it simply part of humankind's enduring interest in religion, which takes many forms, but never really fades? The answer is probably a bit of each.

In fact, the current wave of books constitutes a third quest for the historical Jesus. The first largely Protestant quest -- from the late eighteenth to the late nineteenth century -- breathed the air of the Enlightenment, presenting Jesus in utterly rational terms, explaining his miracles as natural phenomena, and depicting him as a teacher of timeless wisdom. It came to a close with Albert Schweitzer's book, The Quest for the Historical Jesus, published in 1906. He concluded that the historical Jesus must be a "stranger and an enigma." The Jesus designed by nineteenth-century rationalists never had any existence. Furthermore, what little we could know about this Jesus was irrelevant to theology. Jesus means something to our world because a mighty spiritual force streams forth from Him and flows through our time also," wrote Schweitzer, "This fact can neither be shaken nor confirmed by any historical discovery." The current generation of Jesus researchers have similarly bracketed questions of theology."

Jesus Many Faces - The Historical Jesus | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

How many times do I have to go over this;
That is not Jesus, each Christ had a name and you refuse to discuss your christ's name because you have a compiled image in Jesus that does not relate to any singular historical character. If you knew history you'd realize that your image came from many figures, mythsn and plagiarisms to fallaciously place him in texts. However the ruse gets exposed when in doing so they mistakingly fit him in things they would not want to place him in.
Also when you compile a figure you end up with more then one home town,
2 professions, eras that don't line up with the characters in the story, 2 recorded ages he lived to, 2 methods of death, 2 blames
Followers who argue that each is worshiping another christ then they (James and Paul think the other is worshiping another).
Then worst of all ypu prove me right when ypu swear he's in Zech 12:10.
Try reading the Tanakh version it clearly talks about 2 seperate people;
one you pierce, but mourn for the other =mistaking identity.
So Christianity's claims are that I am right, but you denounce your own religion to argue I'm wrong=that is called check mate, you killed your king through your own excuses.

I like to use a Seinfeld Show analogy of how compiled fabricated images are not historical just hecause they use real figures to create their personas.
analogy:
Larry David writes a Tv Pilot for Jerry Seinfeld, now Jerry in the TV show is loosely based on the real Jerry but since Larry David's sense of humor is in the comedic irony it's also Larry David making the Jerry image in the stories /scripts.
Now one could argue Jerry exists, but he's not the King of comedy without Larry David nor is TV Jerry an actual person. That could he argued.
Same with Kramer being based mostly on a friend of Larry David, but once again the TV Kramer is not special without Larry David.
HOWEVER here's where you guys mess up your logic; suppose you have George based on former comedic Tv and movie fictional Figures mixed with the quirks and stories of a few real figures like Gregory, GEOFFRY, AND Harry. These converged figures can't have their real names like Kramer and Jerry have, so they get a new name, new birthdate as well.
They have 3 jobs so the character needs his own new job or has all 3 jobs through the seasonsas he get's fired from each one. *L* Even George owes his image to the writer Larry David for even though George is written to he Italian, he shows the traits of the Jewish writer.
So now is George real, did George Castanza exist as a singular historical person?
Your obsession with Christianity rivals that of a militant atheist.

God is not a man nor form, when's the last time you read the Torah?

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
That doesn't alter the fact that He is laughing at you.
No. He isn't. He condescended to man for man. Don't let this rag head get your goat.

That's a Yogi Bera esque statement.
The Sought does not seek anything.
Neither does a servant seek to be served.
The Scripture says Moshiach is a servant not served, disqualifying your many bundled christs and the Pope from being head priest.

Regards

DL

that's what my mom said when I refused (as a child--like age seven) to eat boiled kale
And mine said that laughing leads to crying. What is your point? My point is that I don't spend anytime tearing down the faith of others. I'd rather spend my time extolling the virtue of mine. You and your little friend are like robber birds. Do you know much about robber birds?

The Scripture says Moshiach is a servant not served, disqualifying your many bundled christs and the Pope from being head priest.
Failed behaviors lead to failure. You worry about your faith and let me worry about mine, little robber bird.

And mine said that laughing leads to crying. What is your point? My point is that I don't spend anytime tearing down the faith of others. I'd rather spend my time extolling the virtue of mine. You and your little friend are like robber birds. Do you know much about robber birds?

I am not familiar with the term "robber birds"----birds do like cherries. I do not know why you are addressing me with your
SELF CONGRATULATIONS

I am not familiar with the term "robber birds"----birds do like cherries. I do not know why you are addressing me with your
SELF CONGRATULATIONS
No self congratulations on my part. Just an honest observation of you and your little buddy's reprehensible behavior.

Failed behaviors lead to failure. You worry about your faith and let me worry about mine, little robber bird.

So you are saying your group was wrong then worrying about saving others when actually they were inflicting upon them their own
will(by force) to feel empowered and validated in their own poor choice.
Much like Amway where people don't believe in the product, but need to sign everyone up to feel validated in signing up themselves or to feel less snookered if everyone else seems foolish too.
But then since you are the Luciferian my complacency is acceptance of your sins that affect my world which is not where it could and should be with the fall of man.

So you are saying your group was wrong then worrying about saving others when actually they were inflicting upon them their own
will(by force) to feel empowered and validated in their own poor choice.
Much like Amway where people don't believe in the product, but need to sign everyone up to feel validated in signing up themselves or to feel less snookered if everyone else seems foolish too.
But then since you are the Luciferian my complacency is acceptance of your sins that affect my world which is not where it could and should be with the fall of man.
No. I am saying that you are an idiot whose only purpose on these boards is to attack Christianity like a militant atheist. Is that clear enough for you?

*L* Your solution is taken out of the DNC handbook: Attack the poster when you can't defend your posts(arguments)
=ad hominem attack 101.

Forum List

Back