Muslims afraid of Russia ? Lol! They attack Russia all the time !

Remember when Putin started bombing isis ? They blew up a Russian air liner the next week .

They attack Russia all the time!
I wonder if Timmy will ever make a post where he doesn't literally just make shit up and attempt to pass it off as reality.

Since this incident in Beirut - please cite three confirmed attacks on Russia by muslims (with credible links). The one you are referring to wasn't even confirmed to be the result of muslims.

What are you 15?

Iran wasn't our enemy. they were just some people who were sick and tired of an asshole we put in charge of their country.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq’s war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein’s military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

Again, given that you've never spent a day in uniform in your life, you are pretty keen about getting us into wars that have nothing to do with us.
Your IQ is clearly 15. Everything you just posted supported what I said. You're reading comprehension is so atrocious that you didn't grasp I said Iran was our enemy and we simply viewed Iran as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". You took that to mean "Iran was our enemy". That's how dumb you are and how awful your reading comprehension is. :laugh:

We simply leveraged Iran to keep Iraq busy while we finished off the U.S.S.R. in the Cold War. You obviously weren't around back then and I highly doubt you ever served a day in uniform given your limited IQ.

They attack Russia all the time!
I wonder if Timmy will ever make a post where he doesn't literally just make shit up and attempt to pass it off as reality.

Since this incident in Beirut - please cite three confirmed attacks on Russia by muslims (with credible links). The one you are referring to wasn't even confirmed to be the result of muslims.

It wasn't confirmed cause Putin was humiliated by isis . Why would he admit that they were able to kill Russians? Remember , big bad Putin was going to show everyone how to handle isis . How'd that work out ?

Everyone knows it was isis . You are so dumb to believe Russian propaganda .

ISIS 'shot down' Russian Sinai plane that crashed and killed all 224 passengers | Daily Mail Online

Russian plane crash: U.S. intel suggests ISIS involved - CNN.com

Last edited:
Your IQ is clearly 15. Everything you just posted supported what I said. You're reading comprehension is so atrocious that you didn't grasp I said Iran was our enemy and we simply viewed Iran as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". You took that to mean "Iran was our enemy". That's how dumb you are and how awful your reading comprehension is.

except Iran wasn't our enemy. They are the Zionists enemy... Not that you are going to ever go out and fight for them. Let's some poor kid do that.

We simply leveraged Iran to keep Iraq busy while we finished off the U.S.S.R. in the Cold War. You obviously weren't around back then and I highly doubt you ever served a day in uniform given your limited IQ.

Actually, I was... you need to stop getting your "history" from Talk Radio.

If you were around back then, nobody saw the collapse of the USSR coming. In fact, the CIA was still publishing big glossy books about how threatening they were all the way up until 1990. They failed to account for the fact that the USSR was still a colonial empire, and collapsed for the same reason the British Empire did. Gorbachev was the guy who realized the USSR could not endure as the Russian Empire under another name, and had to change.

When the Generals tried to overthrow Gorbachev, and the people were having none of it. ONce that happened, it was impossible to keep the thing together, and had nothing to do with Ronnie Ray-gun screaming at a wall or arming religious nuts who lived in mortal fear of girls who could read.

If you were around back then, nobody saw the collapse of the USSR coming.
Yeah....nobody saw it coming. It was just the strategic plan of Ronald Reagan and his Administration a decade before it ultimately yielded the exact results it was intended to yield. No matter how much you attempt to lie about history, you will never be able to rewrite it, poodle.

The Cold War's end
As arms flowed to the contras, Savimbi's UNITA and the mujahideen, the Reagan Doctrine's advocates argued that the doctrine was yielding constructive results for U.S. interests and global democracy.

In Nicaragua, pressure from the Contras led the Sandinstas to end the State of Emergency, and they subsequently lost the 1990 elections. In Afghanistan, the mujahideen bled the Soviet Union's military and paved the way for Soviet military defeat. In Angola, Savimbi's resistance ultimately led to a decision by the Soviet Union and Cuba to bring their troops and military advisors home from Angola as part of a negotiated settlement. In Cambodia, the Vietnamese withdrew and their allied government collapsed.

All of these developments were Reagan Doctrine victories, the doctrine's advocates argue, laying the ground for the ultimate dissolution of the Soviet Union. Michael Johns later argued that "the Reagan-led effort to support freedom fighters resisting Soviet oppression led successfully to the first major military defeat of the Soviet Union...Sending the Red Army packing from Afghanistan proved one of the single most important contributing factors in one of history's most profoundly positive and important developments".

Reagan Doctrine - Wikipedia

Poodle thinks we should murder innocent relatives of people he doesn't like?

And he talks about "evil"?
Would you feel differently if it was one of your family members? How far would you go?
No woman would marry [Joey] or bear his offspring (thank God for the sake of society, uh?). [edited to remove family references]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwahahahaha! What a buffoon.....Yeah - nobody. Nobody other than the CIA, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, most of our generals, and several hundred authors. You continue to just make shit up and attempt to pass it off as reality. This link indisputable proves you are lying.

Nope, sorry, nobody saw it coming. You can keep pretending it happened because a senile old man yelled at a wall, but it didn't.

Would you feel differently if it was one of your family members? How far would you go?

I would tell my family members not to go to the Middle East to start with. (In fact, one my nieces had an offer to study in Egypt and we put the kaybosh on that.)

But that wasn't the point here. The point was that the main reason why we have problems in the Middle East is that over the last 30 years, we have invaded, bombed or occupied 14 middle eastern countries, killed hundreds of thousands of mostly civilians, propped up the most awful governments, included the hated Zionists, and then we wonder why they bomb us...

when we really shouldn't.

Bwahahahaha! What a buffoon.....Yeah - nobody. Nobody other than the CIA, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, most of our generals, and several hundred authors. You continue to just make shit up and attempt to pass it off as reality. This link indisputable proves you are lying.

Nope, sorry, nobody saw it coming. You can keep pretending it happened because a senile old man yelled at a wall, but it didn't.

I would tell my family members not to go to the Middle East to start with. (In fact, one my nieces had an offer to study in Egypt and we put the kaybosh on that.)

But that wasn't the point here. The point was that the main reason why we have problems in the Middle East is that over the last 30 years, we have invaded, bombed or occupied 14 middle eastern countries, killed hundreds of thousands of mostly civilians, propped up the most awful governments, included the hated Zionists, and then we wonder why they bomb us...

when we really shouldn't.
That sounds an awfully lot like an external locus of control argument. I would argue that they have accountability for their own actions.

But putting that aside my original assertion stands. If you lost someone you loved, I have no doubt you would see things differently especially now since I know you have an external locus of control.

That sounds an awfully lot like an external locus of control argument. I would argue that they have accountability for their own actions.

But putting that aside my original assertion stands. If you lost someone you loved, I have no doubt you would see things differently especially now since I know you have an external locus of control.

I love when a wingnut tries to sound intellectual. It's like watching a dog stand on its hind legs...

200_s.gif

Here's the thing, with your own argument. Since the 1980's, we've killed hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East, either directly or through our surrogates, like the Zionists.

If your argument is that "losing someone you loved" is an excuse for inexcusable actions like murdering the family member of someone you have a grudge against, then we've given a lot of people rationalization for wanting to kill us.

I love when a wingnut tries to sound intellectual. It's like watching a dog stand on its hind legs...

200_s.gif

Here's the thing, with your own argument. Since the 1980's, we've killed hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East, either directly or through our surrogates, like the Zionists.

If your argument is that "losing someone you loved" is an excuse for inexcusable actions like murdering the family member of someone you have a grudge against, then we've given a lot of people rationalization for wanting to kill us.
I see. So then maybe you can explain why I said you have an external locus of control considering that you must be soooo intelligent, right?

If someone kidnapped one of my loved ones, I wouldn't think twice about doing the same to them. To get my loved one back. You would just let your loved one die?
Kill the members of the bad guys' families? Decimate neighborhoods? Schools?

OK, you insist you would have made a good Stalinist.
I would do what it took to get them back. Decimate neighborhoods, schools? Where did I say that? I said I wouldn't think twice about grabbing up one of their loved ones to get mine back. I guess you would let yours just die?

Leftards don't give a shit about their alleged *loved ones*. They're primary characteristic is cowardice. As long as their own worthless hide is safe and warm, they could give a shit. They're fine with other people dying for their stupid ideologies.
Says Ms Stalinist herself. You preach Christianity but serve the other side.
An eye for an eye.

Jesus preached an eye for an eye????

That's interesting; I remember the opposite.

I see. So then maybe you can explain why I said you have an external locus of control considering that you must be soooo intelligent, right?

Oh, frankly, I don't think using big words out of context make you sound any smarter..

now, you want to impress me, actually address the points i made.
So in other words you have no idea what I am talking about and when you wrote:

I love when a wingnut tries to sound intellectual. It's like watching a dog stand on its hind legs..

That was just you blowing smoke out of you ass because you had nothing relevant to say, right?

Kill the members of the bad guys' families? Decimate neighborhoods? Schools?

OK, you insist you would have made a good Stalinist.
I would do what it took to get them back. Decimate neighborhoods, schools? Where did I say that? I said I wouldn't think twice about grabbing up one of their loved ones to get mine back. I guess you would let yours just die?

Leftards don't give a shit about their alleged *loved ones*. They're primary characteristic is cowardice. As long as their own worthless hide is safe and warm, they could give a shit. They're fine with other people dying for their stupid ideologies.
Says Ms Stalinist herself. You preach Christianity but serve the other side.
An eye for an eye.

Jesus preached an eye for an eye????

That's interesting; I remember the opposite.
Exodus 21:23- 25.

[

That was just you blowing smoke out of you ass because you had nothing relevant to say, right?

I said something very relevent, you lancked the intellect to answer.
What exactly did you say that was very relevant? That we are responsible for the actions of others? Because that is textbook external locus of control.

Forum List

Back