This is how the Obamabots celebrated the 4th[

FYI.....people like me smarter than you laugh at your claims of racism, it's like an ant biting the hoof of a horse.........(ouch) you really, really, really, really hurt us.

If you want someone to pay attention to you for the first time in life and listen to your rant, go to Burger King and order a combo meal.

People who claim they are smarter typically are not.

Exactly.

He's also Totes McGotes racist.

It's blind ignorance, my friend. They can't even fathom the idea that black people in this country don't have a family tree that extends much more than a couple hundred years; tops. They just don't GET IT. Either they're taught to ignore that fact, or to completely down play it. They don't understand that there are still African-Americans in this country that can remember the days of Jim Crow, and we're what, one maybe two generations removed from share cropping? They're just fucking ignorant fools, I'm afraid, and God only knows if that'll EVER change.

spin the globe. dude.find you somthing better.

Nah. I'm in love with this country, flaws and all. Especially now that we're one step closer to Universal Health Care.

Yeah. You really sound enamored with America. Or at least with the freebies you can extract from us.

spin the globe. dude.find you somthing better.

Nah. I'm in love with this country, flaws and all. Especially now that we're one step closer to Universal Health Care.

Yeah. You really sound enamored with America. Or at least with the freebies you can extract from us.

Huh. That's weird. Weren't you just spouting Liberal ideals a couple posts ago?

Ruh-roh. I smell either a sock or just a really, really stupid person.

I vote for the latter.

I vote for the latter.

Even a dipshit like you should be able to sense the sarcasm when I seem to argue a progressive point. The fact that you have been unable to see the sarcasm in my exaggerated if accurate lefty arguments shows just how ridiculous, and how very much like the worst stereotypes we associate with you vermin, you really are.:clap2:

I vote for the latter.

Even a dipshit like you should be able to sense the sarcasm when I seem to argue a progressive point. The fact that you have been unable to see the sarcasm in my exaggerated if accurate lefty arguments shows just how ridiculous, and how very much like the worst stereotypes we associate with you vermin, you really are.:clap2:

You mad?

1288212511164.gif

Shameful: Aaron Sorkin, Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America; Update: Chris Rock joins in: ‘Happy white peoples independence day’; Don Cheadle laughs along; Zach Braff piles on

Shameful: Aaron Sorkin, Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America; Update: Chris Rock joins in: ‘Happy white peoples independence day’; Don Cheadle laughs along; Zach Braff piles on | Twitchy

Check out the tweets of Obama's crowd hating the country that many fought and died to protect.

Comments
l77hnk9vmcpn6498zokp_normal.jpeg
Freddie Foxxx

@BumpyKnuckles
Never forget the torture that America has put on peoples lives....to get where she is today. So while ur poppin Ur lil fire crackers....4 Jul 12

More proof the libtards have NO class. Idiots.

Forum List

Back