This is how the Obamabots celebrated the 4th[

We get it asswipe, you're some little black kid that admires Chris Rock because you're a fucking lemming.

You will never grow up and get a clue because your tiny brain has been ruined.

Don't worry, Chris Rock can make you laugh in hell someday. :eusa_clap:

Yep, back to your crutch.

Now, get back to calling anyone opposed to Obamination a "racist." Oh, but he is half white, idiot. :badgrin:

You're just like Chris Rock, a pussy hiding behind words.

Today's most racist post of the day folks.

It's not a crutch. It's the truth your post was racist as the day is long. To imply that only through the kindness of white folks could Chris Rock be successful. That's racist, you dumb fuck.

And Chris Rock has more talent in his left ball then you have in your entire racist body.

We get it asswipe, you're some little black kid that admires Chris Rock because you're a fucking lemming.

Now, get back to calling anyone opposed to Obamination a "racist." Oh, but he is half white, idiot. :badgrin:

It's not a crutch. It's the truth your post was racist as the day is long. To imply that only through the kindness of white folks could Chris Rock be successful. That's racist, you dumb fuck.

And Chris Rock has more talent in his left ball then you have in your entire racist body.

I'm in my thirties. And white.

And you're a racist.

It is a little better than the way the right wing pundits celebrated the fourth by making up complete fiction that Obama was begging for money in france while he was clearly in the US.

i just did what most right and left wing people did. I had a BBQ with some friends and participated in the fireworks battle that engulfed my town for a day. Interestingly enough aside from the neighbor with the 5 dogs who go beserk over fireworks everyone in the neighborhood put aside the bullshit and seemed to enjoy the more intelligent competition of who can cook the best and who can paint the sky the most colors. Everyone just seemed to want to put the bullshit aside and have a party.

FYI.....people like me smarter than you laugh at your claims of racism, it's like an ant biting the hoof of a horse.........(ouch) you really, really, really, really hurt us.

If you want someone to pay attention to you for the first time in life and listen to your rant, go to Burger King and order a combo meal.

No you're not.....try 16-25 black punk.

And you're a racist.

Are you supposed to be going "berserk"?

And you're a racist.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What.a.racist.

(Still in my thirties, still white)

Wow....deep thoughts. Did you graduate from Wake Technical Community College? :badgrin:

Uh, no matter how people spend their 4th of July, most people put on a "nice face" on these days.

It's like the Democraps that act like they care about the troops on Memorial Day but are out slashing the DoD budget when they get the chance.

Wave your flag, eat a hot dog, watch the fireworks but it doesn't change reality Miss Deep Thoughts. :eusa_whistle:

It is a little better than the way the right wing pundits celebrated the fourth by making up complete fiction that Obama was begging for money in france while he was clearly in the US.

i just did what most right and left wing people did. I had a BBQ with some friends and participated in the fireworks battle that engulfed my town for a day. Interestingly enough aside from the neighbor with the 5 dogs who go beserk over fireworks everyone in the neighborhood put aside the bullshit and seemed to enjoy the more intelligent competition of who can cook the best and who can paint the sky the most colors. Everyone just seemed to want to put the bullshit aside and have a party.

You should read the parable "the little boy that cried wolf."

You're a joke here because you call almost every conservative here a racist.

Obamination lives in a black racist church for 20 years, Chris Rock says racist things for years....but if a conservative call them out on it, we're racists. You're a fucking joke.

Too bad we can't sterilize you.

And you're a racist.

What.a.racist.

Obamination lives in a black racist church for 20 years, Chris Rock says racist things for years....but if a conservative call them out on it, we're racists. You're a fucking joke.

What.a.racist.

I notice you haven't denied being a racist though, racist.

Just go find a highway where someone will finally run over you for good.

What.a.racist.

Still no denial.

Still no denial.
And I still see no denial from you that you are a moron.

tumblr_kqirpzrqOx1qzfya1o1_250.gif

FYI.....people like me smarter than you laugh at your claims of racism, it's like an ant biting the hoof of a horse.........(ouch) you really, really, really, really hurt us.

If you want someone to pay attention to you for the first time in life and listen to your rant, go to Burger King and order a combo meal.

People who claim they are smarter typically are not.

Forum List

Back