This is how the Obamabots celebrated the 4th[

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Shameful: Aaron Sorkin, Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America; Update: Chris Rock joins in: ‘Happy white peoples independence day’; Don Cheadle laughs along; Zach Braff piles on

Shameful: Aaron Sorkin, Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America; Update: Chris Rock joins in: ‘Happy white peoples independence day’; Don Cheadle laughs along; Zach Braff piles on | Twitchy

Check out the tweets of Obama's crowd hating the country that many fought and died to protect.

Comments
l77hnk9vmcpn6498zokp_normal.jpeg
Freddie Foxxx

@BumpyKnuckles
Never forget the torture that America has put on peoples lives....to get where she is today. So while ur poppin Ur lil fire crackers....4 Jul 12

I have to agree with Grampa Murked U. I could point you to the 4th of July topic occupied created yesterday. Even though they probably disagree on everything occupied and Grampa Murked U tried to keep the topic civil. The second post was somebody accusing occupied of hating America.

chris rock and don cheadle both got filthy rich here in white man's country didn't they? why yes Agnes I think the bastards did.

This guy is a big Obama supporter and has made it clear in past comments and tweets.

Try again.

Then they are deluded as to what they are supporting Gramps.

Here's a chance for you to educate them, instead of assuring yourself the country is not headed in that direction.

Under Obama, IT IS!

teepeepartysamurai now has the biggest butthurt siggie/AV on the board surpassing WillowTree :lol:

oh- enough w/ the whine fest mkay?

While you may be right I'm sure Romney is supported by many far right radicals. I prefer to hold a person responsible for their own words and actions. Sadly the radicals on both sideshave all the same powers we do. One vote and one voice. Use yours wisely least you end up appearing just like them.

I also seriously doubt that Chris Rock hates America. He tried to make a funny post. I bet after or during his post he was celebrating the day with his friends and family as most Americans were. If you have ever seen any of his comedy you would know that he has no problem with making fun of black people too. Does he also hate black people?

They just make themselves look petty when they tweet stuff like that. I don't tweet for that very reason.

For those who think America is rotten, the last time I checked the door out of her is not locked. They make a ton of money in America that they can't get anywhere else and then attack the society that created the opportunity. It must not take a lot intelligence to be a star or a president.

For those who think America is rotten, the last time I checked the door out of her is not locked. They make a ton of money in America that they can't get anywhere else and then attack the society that created the opportunity. It must not take a lot intelligence to be a star or a president.

Yes, yes. We've heard the "Love it or leave it" Jingoistic bullshit plenty, thanks.

Do you people HONESTLY not understand why or how many Americans can have a different view of the history of this country?

Be honest: Is the statement "America was built on violence" a false one?

How about the statement "America was built on the backs of slaves?"

Last edited:
Do you people not understand why or how many Americans can have a different view of this history of this country?

Sshhhhhh.

And we certainly didn't kill the people who were here first.

Now, go back to watching Dancing with the Stars.

Do you people not understand why or how many Americans can have a different view of this history of this country?

Sshhhhhh.

And we certainly didn't kill the people who were here first.

Now, go back to watching Dancing with the Stars.
I was gonna include "and deception" to the end of violence, but I wanted to be as reasonable and accommodating as possible.

Forum List

Back