This is how democrats steal elections...they play deep and use lawfare...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
we know the democrats steal elections...and are champs at voter fraud.....this is how they do it....

Articles: How Democrats Steal Elections

1. The Secretary of State Project, (apparently originally funded by George Soros) which seeks to put Democrats in charge of both the voting, and the vote counting, processes has now succeeded to the point that a majority of American voters are affected.
Key strategies implemented by these apparatchiks include:

• Fighting the use of voter id and/or voter list verification though any means possible including slow walking legislated implementations, lawfare, inviting federal intrusion into state matters, and directing state and local authority funds aimed at remediation toward the acquisition and use of dysfunctional technologies with long histories of delay, uncontrolled cost escalation, and eventual failure;
  • Developing and perpetuating utterly ineffective processes for delivering or counting military ballots (which tend to favor Republicans);
  • Refusing to reform equally incompetent and ineffective processes for preventing felons, illegals, or the dead (all of whom tend to vote Democrat) from swaying elections; and,
  • Extending the duration of, while weakening eligibility and verification criteria for, all forms of advance voting.
  1. Using litigation, and the threat of litigation, to sway electoral process decisions in favor of Democrats and against Republicans.

Read more: Articles: How Democrats Steal Elections
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

You already fixin' to explain why your boy lost? Don't give up already!

No..President Trump will enjoy two successful terms and turn things over to President Cruz....

Its really difficult for the GOP this year.

They’ve uncannily taken “voter fraud” off of the table with their new restrictive voting laws. So now they are down to 512 different excuses for why they (are going to) lose this year.

Have you two seen the polls today...........you might want to check.....

Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/2 - 7/18 -- -- 43.8 41.1 Clinton +2.7
LA Times/USC 7/12 - 7/18 1907 LV -- 42 43 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 7/15 - 7/17 925 RV 4.5 45 41 Clinton +4
NBC News/SurveyMonkey 7/11 - 7/17 9436 RV 1.4 46 45 Clinton +1
CNN/ORC 7/13 - 7/16 872 RV 3.5 49 42 Clinton +7
ABC News/Wash Post 7/11 - 7/14 816 RV 4.0 47 43 Clinton +4
Rasmussen Reports 7/12 - 7/13 1000 LV 3.0 37 44 Trump +7
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 7/9 - 7/13 1000 RV 3.1 46 41 Clinton +5
CBS News/NY Times 7/8 - 7/12 1358 RV 3.0 40 40 Tie
McClatchy/Marist 7/5 - 7/9 1053 RV 3.0 42 39 Clinton +3
Reuters/Ipsos 7/2 - 7/6 1345 RV 2.8 44 33 Clinton +11
All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

There. Checked.

90% of vote fraud favors Democrats. No wonder they don't see it as a problem.

Yeah. The problem with this stat (especially when it is exactly a round number like 90% you can almost always assume the user of the stat is just making it up—hence no credible sourcing) is that somehow, amazingly, every 2 years the democrats always seem to forget how to rig elections and are the losing end of the stick.

Care to explain???

Yeah. The problem with this stat (especially when it is exactly a round number like 90% you can almost always assume the user of the stat is just making it up—hence no credible sourcing) is that somehow, amazingly, every 2 years the democrats always seem to forget how to rig elections and are the losing end of the stick.

Care to explain???

Well voter ID is a start hop on board!

The Republicans are well KNOWN for their tactics to try to win elections..

They use party members of govt to pass legislation to disenfranchise American Citizens of their vote.

-they cut days from prevoting, limiting the hourly worker, citizens who primarily vote Democratic

-they require gvt issued photo id's to vote for the elderly citizens that have voted for 40 years, and for the citizens who do not own cars, and for people who are disabled and do not drive...who mostly lean and vote on the Democratic ticket

-they pass laws restricting college students from voting....

Republicans are on the RECORD stating that their goals with these kinds of govt legislation is to disenfranchise the Democratic voter so the republicans can win the election.

ALL the democratic party is doing in your OP, is defending the right to vote of citizens the RNC/GOP is trying to disenfranchise with legal means.

Democrats "steal" elections by tricking Republicans into saying profoundly retarded sniveling shit like, "All lives matter!"

Democrats "steal" elections by getting Republicans to manufacture mountains of manufactured bullshit.

Democrats "steal" elections by getting Republicans to show how much the Republican Party HATES minorities.

Democrats "steal" elections by getting Republicans to behave hypocritically at every opportunity.

Those crafty Democrats. I don't know how they manage to consistently get the Republicans to shoot themselves in the face.

They use party members of govt to pass legislation to disenfranchise American Citizens of their vote.

-they cut days from prevoting, limiting the hourly worker, citizens who primarily vote Democratic

-they require gvt issued photo id's to vote for the elderly citizens that have voted for 40 years, and for the citizens who do not own cars, and for people who are disabled and do not drive...who mostly lean and vote on the Democratic ticket

Republicans are on the RECORD stating that their goals with these kinds of govt legislation is to disenfranchise the Democratic voter so the republicans can win the election.

ALL the democratic party is doing in your OP, is defending the right to vote of citizens the RNC/GOP is trying to disenfranchise with legal means.

Sell your bull**** somewhere else......voter i.d. is used all over the world.....even South Africa...Neslon Mandela supported it to prevent voter fraud moron......

all the I.D. is free...and government types will drive to your home to get it to you...free of charge...and considering that you can't cash a check, rent a car or do just about anything else without some form of I.D....it is only when voting is concerned that you guys see a problem with i.d........

Wrong.........all the way wrong.....

The democrats invented voter fraud...with Poll Taxes and Literacy Tests when they wanted to keep blacks from voting....now they use all the means listed in the article to steal close elections.......

Care to explain???

Well, I could start with the 1960 Presidential Elections in Texas and Illinois and Al Franken's Senate election in Minnesota...

Come to think of it, I can't recall any instances of "missing ballots" favoring Republicans. Can you?

So it is probably closer to 100%...

Sell your bull**** somewhere else......voter i.d. is used all over the world.....even South Africa...Neslon Mandela supported it to prevent voter fraud moron......

all the I.D. is free...and government types will drive to your home to get it to you...free of charge...and considering that you can't cash a check, rent a car or do just about anything else without some form of I.D....it is only when voting is concerned that you guys see a problem with i.d........

Wrong.........all the way wrong.....

The democrats invented voter fraud...with Poll Taxes and Literacy Tests when they wanted to keep blacks from voting....now they use all the means listed in the article to steal close elections.......
your ignorance is not an excuse...

What I stated is the precise goal of Republicans, Republicans in office HAVE STATED SO.

requiring id at the polls is fine, though I have NEVER voted in a State that required id at the poll booth...people in other States that required id to vote allowed the kind of ids that people who do not drive had, to prove they are the person on the voter roll, like their most recent electric bill with their name and address, their last pay stub, their student id or their work ids plus water bill etc...

requiring the GOVT issued photo id gave us a two tiered system to vote,

-EASY PEASY for those who own a car and drive

-Difficult with hurdles for those who do not drive.

this was by PLAN, to disenfranchise the citizen who primarily vote Democratic.

No fix is required this election the GOP establishment is busy shooting torpedo's into their own candidate. I TOLD YOU PEOPLE never underestimate the GOP's ability to snatch defeat from certain victory.

It's easy to get a photo id......how do they disenfranchised voters?

I mean palm Beach ran by de emocrats had the butterfly ballot......not our fault you can't work the ballot or that you had it in the first place.......need to blame your parents for making you that stupid

Care to explain???

Well, I could start with the 1960 Presidential Elections in Texas and Illinois and Al Franken's Senate election in Minnesota...

Come to think of it, I can't recall any instances of "missing ballots" favoring Republicans. Can you?

So it is probably closer to 100%...

Well, I wasn’t around in 1960 so whatever… As for Al Franken…he’s seated. If you have evidence, bring it forward; beeotch.

And of course, you dodged the question on why the dems seem to forget how to rig elections in between Presidential runs…. Seems like it would be easier to rig a state or district than, you know, the whole nation!!!!

requiring the GOVT issued photo id gave us a two tiered system to vote,

-EASY PEASY for those who own a car and drive

-Difficult with hurdles for those who do not drive.

this was by PLAN, to disenfranchise the citizen who primarily vote Democratic.

Democrats dishonestly oppose voter ID even with free transportation to the polls, not to mention mail-in ballots. Or is the cost of a postage stamp too great a burden on the poor?

Forum List

Back