This is EXACTLY what I was saying ....Trump could be a hero

The only reason DemWitts suddenly want drones and equipment is to more easily round up and feed and house even more voters more quickly and make taxpayers pay for them.

A wall will keep out 99% especially sick, old, disabled, pregnant. It is conmon sense. No matter how they try to spin it.

The wall is pointless seeing the next Democrat President will defund the maintenance and allow the Cartels and Coyotes to tear it down for free.

Border Security and stiffer fines for employers will do more but who cares they want a wall so they can put *** No Trespassing *** on it while the Cartel tunnel under it daily...
Lol, you can't build 2,000 miles of wall in 18 months. They'd be lucky to build 200. Then the next president, who will hopefully be a functional adult, will end the nonsense.

Who said your side will win in 2020?

I have seen how retarded this nation can be and I believe Trump could win the Electoral College again...

trump is destroying the Repub Party. Real Conservatives are leaving it...

Real Conservatives became Libertarians years ago.
Libertarians are imaginary.

The wall is pointless seeing the next Democrat President will defund the maintenance and allow the Cartels and Coyotes to tear it down for free.

Border Security and stiffer fines for employers will do more but who cares they want a wall so they can put *** No Trespassing *** on it while the Cartel tunnel under it daily...
Lol, you can't build 2,000 miles of wall in 18 months. They'd be lucky to build 200. Then the next president, who will hopefully be a functional adult, will end the nonsense.

I have seen how retarded this nation can be and I believe Trump could win the Electoral College again...
Not if we can keep him from getting foreign assistance.

Putin is already working on trump's re-election campaign misinformation troll farms.

trump's girlfriend Graham may direct it....

If someone believe twenty million Amish were going to vote for Trump, then they should not be allowed to vote.

As for Wikileaks, well they did not released anything that was not true.

Comey hurt her the most.
Lame excuses. Stop covering for them.

We keep hearing walls don't work.
How have they talked so many into spending more money to live in a gated community? How have we convinced banks to build vaults? Why do houses and cars come with locks. I know of no one that has said that once a wall is in place we will not need Border Patrol.

The op talks about spending 5 billion to increase security but fails to talk about how much of that will be needed to be spent each year or so to maintain that same level of security.

We have heard that the number of apprehensions has decreased so we don't need a wall. The keyword is apprehension. How many were not apprehended? How many died trying to get across? Over 400 die each year trying to cross illegally. Why do those that don't want a fence or wall not care about these deaths? How many deaths need to occur before they are willing to do something about it?

Some keep saying that there are more visa overstayers then border crossing. How can we say that if we have not apprehended all those crossing illegally. Not to mention that people on a visa has been vetted. When someone sneaks in they have not been vetted. How many would be fine if 500 people they did not know nor ask for came into their house?

We have all seen the news reports that this or that illegal has done something, they were deported twice or so before. I have never seen a news article, no matter how left or right leaning, claim they were deported numerous times just for the fun of it. It costs $1500.00 to deport one person. Consider the costs of all those we deport. Just recently a group tried to rush an entry point and had to be turned back with teargas. This does not law abiding to most. We hear they are oppressed, hungry, downtrodden. Yet when you see pictures of them they have decent if not really good clothes, no one looks on the edge of starvation, in fact some look slightly obese, they seem to have cell phones and backpacks.

I said in another thread that Trump could be a hero if he scrapped the wall and created jobs, jobs, jobs for new Customs and Border Patrol agents, more vehicles, equipment and supplies, all made in America of course.

This is an extremely fair and objective article:

$5 Billion Could Buy a Lot of Border Security
Fixing the asylum system, upgrading ports of entry, and tightening security checkpoints might do more to advance Trump’s goals than a wall.

There Are Good Ways to Spend $5 Billion on Border Security - The Atlantic

I actually do believe a wall isn’t necessary, but I also don’t understand why Dems are so afraid of having one built. “Bc Trump wants it” is basically what it boils down to.
No you are wrong
Dems want Trump to stick to his promise that MEXICO will pay for it in case you forgot.

It was the major campaign issue he ran on.

trump is destroying the Repub Party. Real Conservatives are leaving it...

Real Conservatives became Libertarians years ago.
Real libertarians became ancaps shortly thereafter.

I said in another thread that Trump could be a hero if he scrapped the wall and created jobs, jobs, jobs for new Customs and Border Patrol agents, more vehicles, equipment and supplies, all made in America of course.

This is an extremely fair and objective article:

$5 Billion Could Buy a Lot of Border Security
Fixing the asylum system, upgrading ports of entry, and tightening security checkpoints might do more to advance Trump’s goals than a wall.

There Are Good Ways to Spend $5 Billion on Border Security - The Atlantic

Liar. You would use it to attack him anew.

Trump is a hero, he is saving the American way of life along with the West.

Good that even pro 3rd world people are acknowledging it.

The world us laughing at trump and a bunch of mindless idiots that swoon over him...

The world us laughing at trump and a bunch of mindless idiots that swoon over him...

Just today you were demonstrating how Trump NUKED the German economy, by completely outing them in a trade war.

Try to have your story together. In any case I don't care. If you actually think I don't know that everything you say is a lie, you are completely clueless.

Mexican imigrants (probably many of them ILLEGAL...) sent home over $27 BILLION last year...
When we put the brakes on THAT (wirh a freakin' WALL...), Mexico will have, in essence...paid for said WALL...many times over...

SO EASY...perhaps even a LIB might be able to understand it...

???

Is the OP that delirious into Trump hatred forgetting that "jobs jobs jobs" can happen whenbuilding the wall?

No you are wrong
Dems want Trump to stick to his promise that MEXICO will pay for it in case you forgot.

He did. N-A-F-T-A

That was AFTER Mexico told Trump to go fuck himself.

AND...Sorry I have to educate you:
NAFTA is no longer, it was revised to USMCA, which has been signed but has not passed in Congress.

AND....there's NOTHING in USMCA that states Mexico will pay:
Is Mexico Paying for the Wall Through USMCA? - FactCheck.org

Trump is yanking your chain.

Is the OP that delirious into Trump hatred forgetting that "jobs jobs jobs" can happen whenbuilding the wall?

Then their jobs are gone, gone, gone when the wall is finished.
Whereas a good CBP agent can make a career out of the wall.
You're not delirious, you just don't know how to think.

Mexican imigrants (probably many of them ILLEGAL...) sent home over $27 BILLION last year...
When we put the brakes on THAT (wirh a freakin' WALL...), Mexico will have, in essence...paid for said WALL...many times over...

SO EASY...perhaps even a LIB might be able to understand it...

???

So since they will all be stuck on the other side of the wall, who will replace their jobs?
Americans don't want to pick lettuce or mow their own lawns.
They don't want to sort dead chicken parts for Tyson.
Even a stupid Trumpanzee might be able to understand that.

No you are wrong

He did. N-A-F-T-A

That was AFTER Mexico told Trump to go fuck himself.

AND...Sorry I have to educate you:
NAFTA is no longer, it was revised to USMCA, which has been signed but has not passed in Congress.

AND....there's NOTHING in USMCA that states Mexico will pay:
Is Mexico Paying for the Wall Through USMCA? - FactCheck.org

Trump is yanking your chain.

No....after his maniacal shouts claiming Mexico would pay for the wall....Mexico told him to F off....

Are they paying for it? That settles it....

Forum List

Back