This is EXACTLY what I was saying ....Trump could be a hero

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
I said in another thread that Trump could be a hero if he scrapped the wall and created jobs, jobs, jobs for new Customs and Border Patrol agents, more vehicles, equipment and supplies, all made in America of course.

This is an extremely fair and objective article:

$5 Billion Could Buy a Lot of Border Security
Fixing the asylum system, upgrading ports of entry, and tightening security checkpoints might do more to advance Trump’s goals than a wall.

There Are Good Ways to Spend $5 Billion on Border Security - The Atlantic

The wall is pointless seeing the next Democrat President will defund the maintenance and allow the Cartels and Coyotes to tear it down for free.

Border Security and stiffer fines for employers will do more but who cares they want a wall so they can put *** No Trespassing *** on it while the Cartel tunnel under it daily...

I said in another thread that Trump could be a hero if he scrapped the wall and created jobs, jobs, jobs for new Customs and Border Patrol agents, more vehicles, equipment and supplies, all made in America of course.

Fixing the asylum system, upgrading ports of entry, and tightening security checkpoints might do more to advance Trump’s goals than a wall.

Your avatar 45 looks like a Swastika....very appropriate....

The wall is pointless seeing the next Democrat President will defund the maintenance and allow the Cartels and Coyotes to tear it down for free.

Border Security and stiffer fines for employers will do more but who cares they want a wall so they can put *** No Trespassing *** on it while the Cartel tunnel under it daily...
Lol, you can't build 2,000 miles of wall in 18 months. They'd be lucky to build 200. Then the next president, who will hopefully be a functional adult, will end the nonsense.

Your avatar 45 looks like a Swastika....very appropriate....
HitlerWater.jpg

I actually do believe a wall isn’t necessary, but I also don’t understand why Dems are so afraid of having one built. “Bc Trump wants it” is basically what it boils down to.

Lol, you can't build 2,000 miles of wall in 18 months. They'd be lucky to build 200. Then the next president, who will hopefully be a functional adult, will end the nonsense.

Who said your side will win in 2020?

I have seen how retarded this nation can be and I believe Trump could win the Electoral College again...

I actually do believe a wall isn’t necessary, but I also don’t understand why Dems are so afraid of having one built. “Bc Trump wants it” is basically what it boils down to.

And maybe cause trump is nuts?

I have seen how retarded this nation can be and I believe Trump could win the Electoral College again...
Not if we can keep him from getting foreign assistance.

trump is destroying the Repub Party. Real Conservatives are leaving it...

Comey sunk Hillary the most...

Ditto

I was also against Kavanaugh on 4th and 5th Amendment grounds, but the cacophony from freaked out sex obsessed moonbats, over "assaults" that never happened drowned out any rational conversations on the subject....Likewise, anyone and everyone on this topic who presents a counter-argument to the moonbattery is automatically lumped in with the Trumpsters.

Tragicomedy, in a pathetic sort of way.

Last edited:

trump is destroying the Repub Party. Real Conservatives are leaving it...

Real Conservatives became Libertarians years ago.

Because "its not who we are as Americans " according to a Screech Owl.

Manpower, equipment and actual enforcement of our laws would suffice for me. Including a barrier where necessary.

Putin is already working on trump's re-election campaign misinformation troll farms.

trump's girlfriend Graham may direct it....

Putin is already working on trump's re-election campaign misinformation troll farms.

trump's girlfriend Graham may direct it....

If someone believe twenty million Amish were going to vote for Trump, then they should not be allowed to vote.

As for Wikileaks, well they did not released anything that was not true.

Comey hurt her the most.

Because "its not who we are as Americans " according to a Screech Owl.

Manpower, equipment and actual enforcement of our laws would suffice for me. Including a barrier where necessary.

Remember enforcement of laws when Mueller's report comes out. What will Barr bury to protect trump?

"Functional adult", as in Angela Merkel...who also dissolved a nations borders, and the crime rate in that nation has soared. Rapes of German women at all time highs.

Functional Adult as in Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro?, who together have plunged Venezuela into chaos and a cesspool of human suffering.

Only a fool or boot licker wishes such suffering on other people. If preventing all this is nonsense, then clearly you are stupid at the least, but just as likely, of mal intent

In the past year alone, ILLEGALS in the USA have committed 162,000 crimes and 8,000 sexual assaults and 3,000 murders. Anyone can look up these FACTS for themselves. it's readily available.

Not surprising that you would find so much human suffering "funny"

Forum List

Back