This Is CNN

Lemon is a pot stirrer not a journalist. But if you object to those kind of shows then you also need to object to Hannity, Judge Jeannine, Tucker, Imgraham and the plethora of others on Fox that do the same thing as Lemon but from the right.
Expect the Fox people aren't journalists
Neither is lemon

Actually Don Lemon is a journalist.
it was my minor in college.
it's how i worked my way through college.

no he isn't.

Lemon is a pot stirrer not a journalist. But if you object to those kind of shows then you also need to object to Hannity, Judge Jeannine, Tucker, Imgraham and the plethora of others on Fox that do the same thing as Lemon but from the right.

They don't even pretend to be, nor do they encourage violence, sympathize with, make excuses for, or cover up for the bad deeds done by "right wingers". Leftist pieces of shit like Slade never fail to accuse republicrats of being "just as bad or worse" than democrooks. Another "moderate" apparatchik like Fakey and his platoon of socks.

Neither is lemon

Actually Don Lemon is a journalist.
it was my minor in college.
it's how i worked my way through college.

no he isn't.

Again, I never said he is good at it or professional but he is one. Now do you have any issue with what I wrote then you can discuss the school he went to because personally I can not stand the race baiting putz!

rMNQa.CQ4e-small-Don-Lemon-The-biggest-terro.jpg
What is it with black queers and white cock?

obama-photo-holding-hands-with-gay-pakistani-lover.jpg

So few people watch this piece of shit when he is actually on----that he has to say completely insane crap to get replayed in ridicule on stations people do actually watch.

So, it all works out, because saying completely insane crap is so easy for Don Lemon.

The only losers are the advertisers on CNN. Almost nobody sees their commercials.

More and more CNN is not a news service. They are an editorial service of the left.

Lemmon of course as a black fag has double-privilege and none of his bosses will have the balls to challenge him. Of course why would they anyway, they agree with him.

I seriously doubt that it's white men who are killing all those black folks in Chicago and Baltimore. No wonder CNN's ratings are so low. Does anyone really believe the crap they spew every day and night?

Fox News Crushes The Cable News Competition In October Ratings

Isn't Ted Turner (the owner of CNN) white?
I wonder if Ted Turner is somehow in Don Lemon's "Biggest terrorist threat in this country"?

White liberals always seem to consider white people to be the root of all the world's problems. They seem to be eaten up with guilt and self-hatred.

Lying for your racist masters still.
CNN Profiles - Don Lemon - Anchor - CNN
CNN Profiles - Don Lemon - Anchor - CNN
What did I lie about?
CNN says he is their News ANCHOR. He is their LEADING JOURNALIST
I don’t care what he or they say... I’ve seen his show, he does editorials and opinion conversations mostly about Trump controversies. He may be a credentialed journalist but his show is just like Hannity, Tucker, and Ingrahams prime time shows

Stop demonizing people... cancel white people!

That sure it the CNN we know and hate.

Certainly looks like a misuse of language. Saying that the majority of terror acts have been committed by white men is not the same as saying white men are a terrorist threat. A journalist would know that and choose his wording accordingly.

After the way the SCUD missile intercepts were reported during the Gulf War, CNN lost any remains of confidence. The problem is that most of the media are the same, or worse. While I can't agree where and when or if it is a matter of 'left or 'right' in whatever news source, all must be regarded with a jaundiced eye, taken with a grain of salt. Better to read, watch or listen to any information outlet with no thought that it is true, but at most that it could be.

Forum List

Back