This is a clear case of a hate crime, but intended victim wrong color

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The woman pulled a knife and tried to stab a white guy standing behind her in line. She claimed he was standing too close and as she tried to stab him, she screamed out that she kills crackers all the time.

Despite the clear racial slurs and the unprovoked attack, police said she just lost it and race didn't play a part.

So tired of this bullshit. We shouldn't have hate crime laws anyway since they don't apply to everyone, but when a person is charged with a hate crime, it carries a stiffer penalty than regular assaults or murders.

The woman who pulled the knife is extremely dangerous. Not only does this woman carry a knife, but snaps quickly and clearly hates whites. I do hope police investigate to see whether she was telling the truth about killing crackers.

http://toprightnews.com/i-kill-crackers-all-the-time-black-woman-attacks-white-customer-with-a-knife/

Blacks are not held to the same standards as other races of humans

She said she "kills crackers all the time" so I'm sure the State Police and the Feds will get Search Warrants for her House, Apartment, Vehicle and look for any evidence of a prior crime right?

Forum List

Back