This Holiday, give your friends and family the gift of truth about Hillary

Telling the truth about Hillary to a lib is like throwing holy water on the devil. They hiss, rise from their chair, spit on themselves... their eyes roll back in horror. They appear immune to exorcism.

The reason for the Muslim threat.

muslimthreat.jpg

I told my friends that while she is far from perfect, she is the best credentialed, best qualified, and most experienced candidate on any ballot in 2016.
Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

I told my friends that while she is far from perfect, she is the best credentialed, best qualified, and most experienced candidate on any ballot in 2016.
Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

Name her accomplishments. She's a hemorrhoid on the donkey's ass. 40 years in politics and she's only managed to create one disaster after another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

Name her accomplishments. She's a hemorrhoid on the donkey's ass. 40 years in politics and she's only managed to create one disaster after another.

I'll let you google her accomplishments.

As for a donkey's ass, I'm sure you get plenty of views of it when you look in the mirror.

Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

As for a donkey's ass, I'm sure you get plenty of views of it when you look in the mirror.

In other words, she has none and you are just another liberal asshole. I can tell from all your posts that you are a brain dead liberal kool-aid drinker. Go kiss that Donkey ass like a good democrat and never question anything you are told by your betters.

Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

In other words, she has none and you are just another liberal asshole. I can tell from all your posts that you are a brain dead liberal kool-aid drinker. Go kiss that Donkey ass like a good democrat and never question anything you are told by your betters.

Right...the benefit is that I never have to worry about what you think or how much we hurt your wittle feelings boy

If Bill were to pass on or leave Mrs. Clinton that would be the end of her political career. The left wing would drop her in an instant. I am not sure what is the love affair with the Clinton. Bill did more damage to the middle class then any other president and Mrs. Clinton rubber stamped everything he said or did.

I think her appeal to the left wing is how derisive she will be, just like Obama. There is no hope with her only more division and fighting. Of course that is the vehicle that the left wing is using to bring change to the greatest country.

If Bill were to pass on or leave Mrs. Clinton that would be the end of her political career. The left wing would drop her in an instant. I am not sure what is the love affair with the Clinton. Bill did more damage to the middle class then any other president and Mrs. Clinton rubber stamped everything he said or did.

I think her appeal to the left wing is how derisive she will be, just like Obama. There is no hope with her only more division and fighting. Of course that is the vehicle that the left wing is using to bring change to the greatest country.

Hey you guys had 8 years to come to grips with a black President. Instead of picking up the peace pipe you kept puffing on the crack pipe. I would ask you to explain how Obama has divided you from others or how you could possibly say that Clinton hurt the middle class but we all know your just a voice in the wilderness with nothing to offer except your personal frustrations at being left behind.

Hey you guys had 8 years to come to grips with a black President. Instead of picking up the peace pipe you kept puffing on the crack pipe. I would ask you to explain how Obama has divided you from others or how you could possibly say that Clinton hurt the middle class but we all know your just a voice in the wilderness with nothing to offer except your personal frustrations at being left behind.

What in the Hell are you even imagining? You think that since the Republicans have taken both houses they have been hostile to the president? Really? The budget sell out certainly indicates to me that what you are posting is fantasy. Hell the WH and Congress is getting along better with a Republican congress then it did a democrat Congress.

But thanks for showing once again the left wing racism. Once again the left win brings up Obama's skin color as if it matters to anyone but them.

Besides, it nothing you posted changes a thing about Mrs. And Mr. Clinton.

What in the Hell are you even imagining? You think that since the Republicans have taken both houses they have been hostile to the president? Really? The budget sell out certainly indicates to me that what you are posting is fantasy. Hell the WH and Congress is getting along better with a Republican congress then it did a democrat Congress.

But thanks for showing once again the left wing racism. Once again the left win brings up Obama's skin color as if it matters to anyone but them.

Besides, it nothing you posted changes a thing about Mrs. And Mr. Clinton.

You're right, she is still the most respected woman in our nation regardless of what is written

Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

Right...the benefit is that I never have to worry about what you think or how much we hurt your wittle feelings boy

You aren't hurting my feelings. I've known there are assholes in the world for a long time. I actually appreciate the fact that you display it so often so that all of us know exactly what we are dealing with. Now go get a refill of that donkey ass you liberal asshole.

Which is the truth.

Merry Christmas.

You aren't hurting my feelings. I've known there are assholes in the world for a long time. I actually appreciate the fact that you display it so often so that all of us know exactly what we are dealing with. Now go get a refill of that donkey ass you liberal asshole.

Coming from you that is especially funny

What is funny is that you post your BS and actually think you live in reality. What is funny is that you have the gall to say anything to anyone else while you follow the likes of Obama, Reid, and Pelosi. If you cannot see how stupid they are and how stupid you look for following morons like them, well now then the joke really is on you. You get the most educated moron prize. Now hurry up and catch your Donkey as you don't want to expose your lips to the air for too long as they might dry and crack without a fresh coat of Democrat Donkey lipshits.

What is funny is that you post your BS and actually think you live in reality. What is funny is that you have the gall to say anything to anyone else while you follow the likes of Obama, Reid, and Pelosi. If you cannot see how stupid they are and how stupid you look for following morons like them, well now then the joke really is on you. You get the most educated moron prize. Now hurry up and catch your Donkey as you don't want to expose your lips to the air for too long as they might dry and crack without a fresh coat of Democrat Donkey lipshits.

332-206 Obama made you his bitch: twice

Forum List

Back