This dumb bitch is arguing with her husband on the phone at work

How stupid can you be? Letting me hear all her business. It's been going on for 30 mins. I'm about to stand up and say......"Can u please shut the fuck up"

So glad I'm single
Pipe down before you get a reprimand at work, or she feels intimidated by you.

Let one of the women deal with that, before you start lookin' like a bitch.

Pipe down before you get a reprimand at work, or she feels intimidated by you.

Let one of the women deal with that, before you start lookin' like a bitch.
Up until now. I barely heard her say anything. She seems so quiet and shy. Now she acting like a NEW FOOL

Up until now. I barely heard her say anything. She seems so quiet and shy. Now she acting like a NEW FOOL
Keep your mouth shut, boy. I'm telling you that for your own good.

One of the office hens will take care of it, and you won't get into any trouble.

Lol, unless you are her superior you are not getting paid enough to intervene. Let her act the fool. Not your problem.

Why do you all bluster about being the sort that real women would not give two minutes to ?
It's all well out of date and lacks humour , unless you are so set in your ways that you cannot see the wood for the trees .

Walk over there to her and show her that you are a boss. Tell her to shut the fuck up, then slap the shit out of her! “WHAP!!” Remember, hitting a bitch today usually means you won’t have to hit her tomorrow. Plus, womans need for big strong boss men like you to teach them right from wrong. As the higher level human, men have a moral duty to straighten out a bitch when needed. You are doing here a solid, really. Only a total misogynist woman-hater would not hit a bitch in order to straighten her ass out.

How stupid can you be? Letting me hear all her business. It's been going on for 30 mins. I'm about to stand up and say......"Can u please shut the fuck up"

So glad I'm single
Don't worry, fbj, because you can't fix stupid. You can, however, purchase a small vial of earplugs and keep them in your desk for a reasonable price considering your ear abuse. :thanks:

Forum List

Back