This Doesn’t Seem To Bother The ‘Yee-Haw’ States.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Darwins Friend, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. Darwins Friend
    Online

    Darwins Friend Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    :dance:

    FOX:

    "President Bush's job approval rating slipped this week and stands at a new low of 33 percent approve, down from 36 percent two weeks ago and 39 percent in mid-March."
     
  2. insein
    Offline

    insein Senior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2004
    Messages:
    6,096
    Thanks Received:
    356
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
    Ratings:
    +356
    Why do you think that is, Darwin?

    Liberals arent hating him any more then they already are. The reason his numbers are so low is because he's fucking around with conservatives. He wont stop illegal immigration. He was dicking around with the Dubai ports. He nominated Harriet myers instead of a real candidate. Basically conservatives are telling him to shape up and do what we elected you to do.

    But what are your opinions, Darwin or do you just tap dance when the country hears bad news?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Darwins Friend
    Online

    Darwins Friend Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    Cause they simply don’t know any better - or, maybe, they’re just too embarrassed to admit they made the same mistake of electing him twice (three times if you count "No New Taxes", Bush41’).
     
  4. Darwins Friend
    Online

    Darwins Friend Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    Not That Long Ago: :blah2:

    * Rush Limbaugh, from the February 28 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show: "This is not representative of the -- of the population of the country in any way, shape, manner, or form. Nor is the fact that Bush has 34 percent. ... You just know that's not possible. It simply isn't possible." During the March 14 broadcast of his radio show, Limbaugh again referred to CBS' "bugged poll" showing a Bush approval rating of 34 percent.


    * Fox News host Sean Hannity, from the February 28 edition of Hannity & Colmes: "Look at, for example, you have these polls that came out today in CBS. And if you look at the headline, it says, "Bush lowest number in his presidency." The first thing we find out that nearly two to one they polled Democrats."


    * Fox News host Brit Hume, from February 28 edition of Special Report with Brit Hume: "Yes, there's good reason to be skeptical of this CBS poll. It's wildly oversampled Democrats, it appears, anyway."


    * Fox News host John Gibson, from the February 28 edition of The Big Story with John Gibson: "A new CBS News poll puts the president's job approval number at an all-time low, 34 percent. Of course, it's weighted with more Democrats, so you've got to take that into account."
     
  5. GotZoom
    Offline

    GotZoom Senior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2005
    Messages:
    5,719
    Thanks Received:
    366
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Cordova, TN
    Ratings:
    +366
    Would it bother you if 77% of the people on USMB thought you were an idiot?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. MtnBiker
    Offline

    MtnBiker Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2003
    Messages:
    4,327
    Thanks Received:
    230
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Rocky Mountains
    Ratings:
    +230
    What is a yee haw state?
     
  7. sitarro
    Offline

    sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2003
    Messages:
    5,186
    Thanks Received:
    999
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Location:
    USA
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    That's funny coming from a dildo living on an island off of Mexico's soon to be annexed state. How are those taxes working for you plastic dick?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. manu1959
    Offline

    manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2004
    Messages:
    13,761
    Thanks Received:
    1,625
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    california
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    actually if you look at his numbers:

    100% of the time you will be wrong to 50% of the people.

    as,

    51% of the people voted for him the other 49% wouldn't like him if he gave them money (oh he already did that) so fuck em.

    so,

    33% of the 51% still think he is doing fine

    therfore,

    esentially he has a 65% approval rating from those that elected him...
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Stephanie
    Offline

    Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2004
    Messages:
    70,236
    Thanks Received:
    10,817
    Trophy Points:
    2,040
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Somebody must not be getting enough attention. Here DF :baby4:
     
  10. Darwins Friend
    Online

    Darwins Friend Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    Has it ever? Will it ever? My guess - negative.
     

Share This Page