This Dipshit + Family + Secret Service + Taxpayer Money

lots of people take this week off chief.... i bet every person in Congress as well as the State govts are off....will you bitch about them too?....

Congress takes something like 226 days off every year.

At our expense.
like i said above ludd....write your congress person when they get back from vacation...im sure they will take it into consideration....

I get it...you are a stupid fucking lifer who thinks paddling a dinghy gave you insight into the application and factual accomplishments of the President.
Row the fuck away "semen."

The factual accomplishments?
Please. Really?
I think you've had your face buried in Obama's balls and ass so long, your senses are corrupt. Come up for air, faggot.
A sailor calling someone a "faggot" hilarious...
If you are as stupid and ignorant as your posts...ask for VA disability...you've been sucking the asbestos dick too hard.

I am a Sailor and I am calling you a faggot. I don't find that humorous.
Glad it didn't offend you though.
Thanks.
People don't often find themselves humorous...why should you,"semen?"

Don't know about Bush, don't care. Don't care about Obama going either, but I do frown on him dragging his mother in law with them on our dime.

That's another thing that dipshit does - drags the old bag mother in law along. Since when was she elected? This whole bunch of race-bating failures needs to move their sorry asses back to Chicago, Kenya, or wherever the fuck they came from.
what a disgrace to the military uniform you are, Polac chief

I haven't worn a uniform in 20 years. At least I wore one pan-zee.
Or used your brain...

I get it...you are a stupid fucking lifer who thinks paddling a dinghy gave you insight into the application and factual accomplishments of the President.

Please. Really?
I think you've had your face buried in Obama's balls and ass so long, your senses are corrupt. Come up for air, faggot.
If you are as stupid and ignorant as your posts...ask for VA disability...you've been sucking the asbestos dick too hard.

Thanks.

I don't see the connection - Sailor and faggot.
Is that like Barney Frank and Democrats?
Or Anthony Weiner and Liberals?
Am I on the right track?

In any event, faggot is a deragotory term, and I'm glad it doesn't offend you when people call you that.

Have fun.

Please. Really?

Thanks.

Am I on the right track?

In any event, faggot is a deragotory term, and I'm glad it doesn't offend you when people call you that.

Have fun.
Sure you don't... Lol.
Now back to your stupid posts concerning the President.

Please. Really?

Thanks.

Am I on the right track?

Have fun.
Sure you don't... Lol.
Now back to your stupid posts concerning the President.

Sure I don't what?
You're not making any sense whatsoever.

Don't know about Bush, don't care. Don't care about Obama going either, but I do frown on him dragging his mother in law with them on our dime.

That's another thing that dipshit does - drags the old bag mother in law along. Since when was she elected? This whole bunch of race-bating failures needs to move their sorry asses back to Chicago, Kenya, or wherever the fuck they came from.
what a disgrace to the military uniform you are, Polac chief

I haven't worn a uniform in 20 years. At least I wore one pan-zee.

A straight jacket doesn't count.

And you're way too ignorant about the military to have ever served.

just don't spend $200,000 taxpayer dollars per day on YOUR freakin vacation.

I predict that figure very low (nice of you) Advance SS, Planes, Auto, Lodging, Guests, Chefs, Doctors, SS, Wife, Kids, Golf (buy out course shut down?) DayTrips, Local cops, Visitors, Parties....on and on it goes. This has gone on a few times a week for 8 years. Fundraisers, Boondoggle, Golf, Golf lessons, FLA with Tiger, FLA with Barkley, College Trips near golf etc. Closer to $10mil/day easily.

No shame at all. Run Debt up to $20T then start blowing out the luxury budget. Not only him, Biden Kerry Clinton. It makes me hate. Yes I do hate all of them. Accomplish nothing but break the bank.

Remember 8 years back he said HE and JOE would be going "line by line" through the budget and cut it.

Budget was increased and held high every year. RINO went along. The only thing cut was number of Soldiers.

makes me hate. shameful. disgraceful. disgusting liars. Hate them all. hope there is payback karma.

See that?

Obama has done such a good job that assholes have to go out of their way to dig up something to bitch about.

Keep up the good work Mr President. You and the family deserve a nice vacation.

A good job? Seriously? You are love-struck my friend. Seriously.
Seek some help/counsel.

Obamabots are never to be taken serious, they are what ails this nation. In fact I am all for deporting them to the Middle East, their friends the Muslims will soon make short work of them, off with their heads.

Please tell me you're joking.

Not joking, pack your bags
Go play in traffic, FakeIrishWhore

See that?

Obama has done such a good job that assholes have to go out of their way to dig up something to bitch about.

Keep up the good work Mr President. You and the family deserve a nice vacation.

A good job? Seriously? You are love-struck my friend. Seriously.
Seek some help/counsel.

Obamabots are never to be taken serious, they are what ails this nation. In fact I am all for deporting them to the Middle East, their friends the Muslims will soon make short work of them, off with their heads.
Really? Took us seriously enough on 6Nov12. LOL

Do you ever fuckin ever stop????? Dude we have got to get you a fuckin hobby....skinning rabbits, spittin on the elderly, anything to get your white obsession over the black guy...we know you white boys got black fetishes with black men, but this is borderline insanity...get a fuckin life you piece of shit moron.

Where did I ever point out he's black, you race-bating little turd.
Fucking relax with the assumed racism crap. Shit's getting old.

Com'on, you racist fuck head, you know the game, I'm just reminding you of it.

wrongpres.jpg

Moochele singing Sixteen Vacations
(Sixteen Tons)

Some people say man was made to goof off
Barry was made to play to play a mean round of golf
Goof off and golf and skin and bones
A mind that's weak and more Chinese loans

You take sixteen vacations and what
do you get
Four years wasted and deeper in debt
Mitt don't you beat us cause I won't leave
The pay's not great but I get all I can thieve

I got up one morning at a quarter to ten
Had to to get the kids on the plane to Aspen
Then we got word Colorado had no
winter yet
But they're bringing us snow on sixteen jumbo jets

You take sixteen vacations and what do you get

If you see me a-comin better step aside
A lot of men didn't and a lot of men died
I got back baby and it's three feet wide
Cause I'll eat anything as long as it's fried

You take sixteen vacations and what
do you get

Do you ever fuckin ever stop????? Dude we have got to get you a fuckin hobby....skinning rabbits, spittin on the elderly, anything to get your white obsession over the black guy...we know you white boys got black fetishes with black men, but this is borderline insanity...get a fuckin life you piece of shit moron.

Where did I ever point out he's black, you race-bating little turd.
Fucking relax with the assumed racism crap. Shit's getting old.

Com'on, you racist fuck head, you know the game, I'm just reminding you of it.

What game, you race bating, Muslim loving turd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back