This Dipshit + Family + Secret Service + Taxpayer Money

You'd think as much as he is on a gold course we'd get lucky and beat the odds with a well placed lightening bolt

You'd think as much as he is on a gold course we'd get lucky and beat the odds with a well placed lightening bolt
That would be golf, not "gold", and it isn't spelled "lightening", it is spelled lightning.

You nutters can't even wish death on someone correctly. What an uneducated simpleton you must be.

See that?

Obama has done such a good job that assholes have to go out of their way to dig up something to bitch about.

Keep up the good work Mr President. You and the family deserve a nice vacation.

See that?

Obama has done such a good job that assholes have to go out of their way to dig up something to bitch about.

A good job? Seriously? You are love-struck my friend. Seriously.
Seek some help/counsel.

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

Obamabots are never to be taken serious, they are what ails this nation. In fact I am all for deporting them to the Middle East, their friends the Muslims will soon make short work of them, off with their heads.

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

Obamabots are never to be taken serious, they are what ails this nation. In fact I am all for deporting them to the Middle East, their friends the Muslims will soon make short work of them, off with their heads.

Please tell me you're joking.

Obama has taken about 160 vacation days. Bush at this point in his presidency had taken over 400.

How many of those vacation days did Bush spend at his ranch in Texas or at Camp David? Compare the cost of that to the cost of to the taxpayer to going to the cost of going to Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard. Why doesn't Obama go to Chicago for his vacations? They own a home their and all of his friends are still there?

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

Not joking, pack your bags

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

Not joking, pack your bags

So you literally want 'Obamabots' beheaded?

What the fuck is wrong with you? These are your fellow Americans.

The president of the US is never really on vacation but I hope he and his family are able to actually relax and enjoy their time in Hawaii. He has taken very little vacation time and he has earned every minute of it.

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

That's pretty sick and very anti-America.

I don't like the RWNJs and hate the damage they're doing to my country but I would never wish death on them.

Oh, and you might want to look up the definition of the word "deport".

Obama has taken about 160 vacation days. Bush at this point in his presidency had taken over 400.

How many of those vacation days did Bush spend at his ranch in Texas or at Camp David? Compare the cost of that to the cost of to the taxpayer to going to the cost of going to Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard. Why doesn't Obama go to Chicago for his vacations? They own a home their and all of his friends are still there?

So almost triple the vacation days.....and you're complaining about Obama wanting to vacation where he was raised in Hawaii? Or spend time with friends in Martha's Vineyard?

Wow.

"Compare the cost..."

Well? Do it. Compare the cost.

What would be the difference in cost? Why do you say its more expensive for him to go home to Hawaii for xmas?

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

What ails this nation is hateful, vile people like you.

You and your ilk are the true friends of islamic terrorists. You have so much in common with them. You both hate gays and want to kill them; you both want to control what women do with their bodies; you both believe in a god and a book loaded with fairy tales written by a bunch of delusional desert dwellers, etc...

You have so much in common with them.

See that?

Seek some help/counsel.

That's pretty sick and very anti-America.

I don't like the RWNJs and hate the damage they're doing to my country but I would never wish death on them.

Oh, and you might want to look up the definition of the word "deport".
This psychotic pig has been screaming death to everyone on here since she stumbled out of bed this morning.

So almost triple the vacation days.....and you're complaining about Obama wanting to vacation where he was raised in Hawaii? Or spend time with friends in Martha's Vineyard?

Wow.

One must work to earn a vacation.
Work doesn't include seven miserable wars, illegal wiretapping. creating terrorism, stripping away my rights, job destruction, race-bating and supporting Islam.
He should be confined to his fucking desk and held accountable for the global mess he's gotten us into. Actually - the fucker should resign for the good of the country.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back