This could prove to be enlightening for supporters of the prez.

When you find weaknesses in Trump's communication skills, when you decide he is Half-Crazy and wonder how he got elected---you have to remember that our other choice was Pure Depravity---Hillary Clinton.
Hillary is as pure as the driven snow compared to Trump.

You folks sure do run when asked a clear and direct question about the guy.

Understandable, of course.

It matters not...when will you Leftists learn; the more you hate him the more we LOVE him...We have even learned to love the things about him that we should dislike because we know it makes you scream at the sky. Can’t you see what you Loons have done here?

well, I went over it 3 times--just to make sure....
..and--generally speaking, of course, what it sounds like to me, is you have TDS
That makes you a blithering idiot.

KILMEADE: How do you handle the law enforcement part of this?

TRUMP: They have to get better than what they've been doing. I mean obviously that was a terrible thing. And I've spoken about it numerous times in various speeches.

And what's interesting is I spoke about it when we launched a very successful rocket -- a tremendous program that culminated on that day and obviously it goes on from there.

But I then made a speech and it was a speech about the rocket, and I devoted 25 percent of the speech probably to what happened -- or more -- to what happened with respect to George -- George Floyd, and it was -- and then you listen to this, he doesn't talk about George Floyd. The rocket went off, I then I made a speech, and I talked about George Floyd, but they said he didn't talk about George Floyd.

Half -- maybe even almost half of the speech, but a large portion of the speech was devoted exactly to that. And so, you know, with -- with the media you basically -- and basically no matter what you do, it's never going to be good enough. But the people understand it.

It matters not...when will you Leftists learn; the more you hate him the more we LOVE him...We have even learned to love the things about him that we should dislike because we know it makes you scream at the sky. Can’t you see what you Loons have done here?
Yes, I do see the group pathology, part of which you just nicely described (for some reason), that has the rest of us concerned about our country.

As I always say, the world has seen this kind of thing before, and we'll get past it.

It matters not...when will you Leftists learn; the more you hate him the more we LOVE him...
It's more accurate to say the more we embarrass you with examples of Trump's dishonesty, incompetence, and corruption the more you dig in your heels and defend everything he does...........in order to defend your vote for an unqualified nitwit.

Yes, I do see the group pathology, part of which you just nicely described (for some reason), that has the rest of us concerned about our country.

As I always say, the world has seen this kind of thing before, and we'll get past it.
It matters not...when will you Leftists learn; the more you hate him the more we LOVE him...
It's more accurate to say the more we embarrass you with examples of Trump's dishonesty, incompetence, and corruption the more you dig in your heels and defend everything he does...........in order to defend your vote for an unqualified nitwit.

Just do us all a favor and keep us motivated...keep doing exactly what you’ve done since January 2017...Do not let up...PLEASE!

Just do us all a favor and keep us motivated...keep doing exactly what you’ve done since January 2017...Do not let up...PLEASE!
Okay!

Motivated to keep a demonstrated unfit liar in office? Why would you do that to the country.

..and--generally speaking, of course, what it sounds like to me, is you have TDS
hahahahahhahahahahaah

Maybe you have TDS too. I'm starting to think that TDS is infecting more than just Trump's opponents, but those who worship him as well. You people constantly make excuses for his ineptitude. Yes, Berg is a partisan hack who has little credibility here, but he didn't make up the interview; he simply posted the transcript. Trump dodged Killmeade's question repeatedly because, quite frankly, I don't think he knows how to answer it.

Trump’s False Claim That ‘Nobody Has Ever Done’ More for the Black Community Than He Has

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

“This may well be the president’s most audacious claim ever,” said Michael K. Fauntroy, a professor of political science at Howard University. “Not only has he not done more than anybody else, he’s done close to the least.”

Earlier this week, Mr. Trump claimed on Twitter — also falsely — to have done more for black Americans than any president since Abraham Lincoln. On Friday, Mr. Trump omitted even Lincoln, who issued the Emancipation Proclamation and urged passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, which abolished slavery.

Among modern presidents, the most significant legislative achievements arguably belong to President Lyndon B. Johnson, who shepherded the passage of the Voting Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act and the Fair Housing Act. (Last year, the White House celebrated the passage of the Civil Rights Act as a “historic milestone.”)

Experts also pointed to an array of major contributions by other presidents. President Ulysses S. Grant sent troops to South Carolina against the Ku Klux Klan to protect the constitutional rights of freed black Americans during Reconstruction. President Harry S. Truman issued an executive order desegregating the armed forces. President Dwight D. Eisenhower enforced the landmark Supreme Court decision Brown v. Board of Education. President Jimmy Carter diversified the judiciary, and President Bill Clinton the executive branch."

Motivated to keep a demonstrated unfit liar in office? Why would you do that to the country.

Look, I have said it over and over...read my lips....”Trump is definitely unfit to lead the filth among us”...He has pledged not to govern on behalf of wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, lowlife degenerates, weirdos, criminals, drug users and the like...I get it, if I were you or Mac1958 I would declare him “unfit” as well as he has told your type to FUCK OFF....BUT in the meantime ALL of us good, real, productive Americans will celebrate his eight year reign of terror on the filthy Left?

Look, I have said it over and over...read my lips....”Trump is definitely unfit to lead the filth among us”...He has pledged not to govern on behalf of wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, lowlife degenerates, weirdos, criminals, drug users and the like...I get it, if I were you or Mac1958 I would declare him “unfit” as well as he has told your type to FUCK OFF....BUT in the meantime ALL of us good, real, productive Americans will celebrate his eight year reign of terror on the filthy Left?
:laugh:

I'd like you to indulge me for a few minutes and listen to a recitation of part of an interview Capt. Clorox gave with Brian Kilmeade on a talk radio show last week.

If you feel the interview has been unfairly edited and prefer to hear the whole thing you can use this link instead.
.............................................................................................................................
Once you are satisfied that the rambling, incoherent answers to the questions Kilmeade asked were not altered I'd simply like to ask, does this change your opinion of Trump?

The question did not seem confusing. Why the disjointed, off topic answer? What do Don's poll numbers with blacks have to do with articulating his plan to improve policing of the black community to restore trust?

Did it sound to you like he has a plan? If not, why? Do you think his time could have been better spent last Sunday working on a plan rather than playing golf?

Does it appear to you that he can not differentiate (or is unwilling to) between the economic standing of black Americans (for which he dubiously takes credit) and the issue of how to improve relations between them and the police?

Moreover, is it ever okay to acknowledge any weakness or shortcoming Don has? Does acknowledging a shortcoming make you think differently about him? Is it important to you that he maintains a veneer of infallibility? Because those answers came from a deeply flawed man.

So tell us exactly what 44 did to fix the problem? Oh that's right all he did was make it worse.

TRUMP: They have to get better than what they've been doing. I mean obviously that was a terrible thing. And I've spoken about it numerous times in various speeches.

And what's interesting is I spoke about it when we launched a very successful rocket -- a tremendous program that culminated on that day and obviously it goes on from there.

But I then made a speech and it was a speech about the rocket, and I devoted 25 percent of the speech probably to what happened -- or more -- to what happened with respect to George -- George Floyd, and it was -- and then you listen to this, he doesn't talk about George Floyd. The rocket went off, I then I made a speech, and I talked about George Floyd, but they said he didn't talk about George Floyd.

Half -- maybe even almost half of the speech, but a large portion of the speech was devoted exactly to that. And so, you know, with -- with the media you basically -- and basically no matter what you do, it's never going to be good enough. But the people understand it.
Does this give you confidence in Trump?

It gives me more confidence then in any candidate that the cult of dementia is putting forth. At least he knows where he is and is not hiding in the basement so that people won't be aware just how far gone he is.

So tell us exactly what 44 did to fix the problem?
"Obama grappled with police brutality against minorities as president, including in Ferguson, Missouri, where clashes broke out after the death of Michael Brown, a black 18-year-old. After Brown’s death, Obama’s Justice Department moved to enact broad policing reforms, though most were halted under the Trump administration."
Yeah he gave it lip service why defending not really doing anything.

hahahahahhahahahahaah

Maybe you have TDS too. I'm starting to think that TDS is infecting more than just Trump's opponents, but those who worship him as well. You people constantly make excuses for his ineptitude. Yes, Berg is a partisan hack who has little credibility here, but he didn't make up the interview; he simply posted the transcript. Trump dodged Killmeade's question repeatedly because, quite frankly, I don't think he knows how to answer it.
hahhahahaah
Mr Trump supporters CAN'T have TDS DUH!!!
hahahhahahahahhh

Once you are satisfied that the rambling, incoherent answers to the questions Kilmeade asked were not altered I'd simply like to ask, does this change your opinion of Trump?

Trump was a genius deflecting that question. It's not president Trump's job to fix YOUR racist DEMOCRAT police departments in YOUR DEMOCRAT cities in YOUR DEMOCRAT states. DEMOCRATS have been allowing this racism to go on for decades so you clean up YOUR mess.

No one can articulate what kind of “police reform” they want, so why would you expect President Trump to do it for you?
Congressional Democrats unveil sweeping police reform legislation in response to protests

"Congressional Democrats on Monday unveiled broad police reform legislation, pledging to transform law enforcement across the country in the wake of the death of George Floyd at the hands of police in Minneapolis, which has sparked nationwide protests.
The Justice in Policing Act of 2020 would ban chokeholds, establish a national database to track police misconduct and prohibit certain no-knock warrants, among a range of steps."

Any prez, besides Don, would rightly view a systemic societal problem he/she could contribute in fixing to be their role as prez to try. That not being obvious to you is part of what makes you a Trumpleton.
There is no problem with our society or the police.

Forum List

Back