This CNN gop debate is a disaster

Sorry if "The Donald's" disparaging remarks concerning women are not a problem for you. They are for me and millions of other Americans.

When Hillary sat back and let her husband victimize numerous women, how did she not become more disparaging to women than Trump? How is that possible? How is that not a problem for you "and millions of other Americans?"

Are you blind?

She decided to forgive an move on. That was her personal decision. You religious cons who are holier than thou think she should have divorced him? Really?

So hilary forgives the women who were raped by bill?
She's all heart......

:link:, and one that is not just full of hearsay. One woman claiming she was raped thirty years ago isn't going to cut it.

One women? Are you a product of common core?

That just shows how stupid the top 3 candidates are, if they had any sense of maturity and morals they would move on themselves and take control of what they want to say.

Nearly an hour into the debate & they've covered ONE TOPIC. Illegals

CNN clearly has an agenda to hurt all of the candidates with this shit
That's fine for Trump......but Rubio and Cruz are trying to damage him. They thought they could upset him.....and he just went with it. The other two guys, Carson and Kasich, were just bystanders to a train wreck.....while Cruz and Rubio where throwing everything they could think of at him.

marco-rubio-640x418.jpg.cf.jpg

ted-cruz-america.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
Still, if they want to put their message forward, even the moderator shouldn't be able to bait them. Unless they cannot think for themselves.
Tell 'the donald" to shut up when they were talking.
He told one of them to shut up. I believe it was rubio, I could be wrong. His response should have been, You cannot tell me or force me to shut up. If anyone needs to shut up it is you.
Then get their point across.
They are very very poor /immature debaters.

That just shows how stupid the top 3 candidates are, if they had any sense of maturity and morals they would move on themselves and take control of what they want to say.

That's fine for Trump......but Rubio and Cruz are trying to damage him. They thought they could upset him.....and he just went with it. The other two guys, Carson and Kasich, were just bystanders to a train wreck.....while Cruz and Rubio where throwing everything they could think of at him.

Trump said we had the highest taxes in the world.

That was so unbelievably wrong, it's amazing no one challenged him on it.

He's made that claim all along. Those mean moderators have never called him on it.
I just saw rubio called trump out for being a fraud last night. That's what I've been saying. He hires illegals himself. He called him out for being willed 200 million. He also said he doesn't believe polls that say trumps up big in Florida.

Notice Republicans love pointing out polls that favor them?
Rubio’s in denial.

What else is new.

Funny thing.....Rubio is up for re-election but didn't turn in his paperwork to maintain his candidacy for his Senate seat. So when he comes crashing down he'll be out of a job.

He rarely showed up for work anyway.

He did miss a lot of "important" Senate votes like ....um....um.....um
Like the spending bills......the bill defunding Planned Parenthood.......etc.
I love GOP debates because occasionally the candidates are honest. For example when Rubio admitted Trump and people like him are successful because their parents willed them $100 million dollars.

So true. If Trump's dad wasn't rich he'd be selling watches in Soho.

Still, if they want to put their message forward, even the moderator shouldn't be able to bait them. Unless they cannot think for themselves.
He told one of them to shut up. I believe it was rubio, I could be wrong. His response should have been, You cannot tell me or force me to shut up. If anyone needs to shut up it is you.

He simply said "Excuse Me".

I would have told him to STFU.

He's made that claim all along. Those mean moderators have never called him on it.
I just saw rubio called trump out for being a fraud last night. That's what I've been saying. He hires illegals himself. He called him out for being willed 200 million. He also said he doesn't believe polls that say trumps up big in Florida.

Rubio’s in denial.

What else is new.

Funny thing.....Rubio is up for re-election but didn't turn in his paperwork to maintain his candidacy for his Senate seat. So when he comes crashing down he'll be out of a job.

I love GOP debates because occasionally the candidates are honest. For example when Rubio admitted Trump and people like him are successful because their parents willed them $100 million dollars.

Yet so many lottery winners end up broke.

'the donald" needs to be told to shut up.

QUOTE="mudwhistle, post: 13616109, member: 20102"]

He simply said "Excuse Me".

I would have told him to STFU.[/QUOTE]

Rubio’s in denial.

What else is new.

So did Trump, 10 times.

Why do Republicans doubt billionaire Soros cares about the poor and middle class but they are so quick to believe billionaire trump cares?
Soros spends his money destroying economies after betting against them. That's how he makes his living. No small wonder he supported Hillary.....until Obama came along. He bets on destruction. Trump is a builder.

Rubio’s in denial.

What else is new.

So did Trump, 10 times.
Link

Using bankruptcy court to settle debts doesn't mean you're broke. Chapter 13 is different from chapter 7. Might want to read up on the differences.

the fastest growing demographic is Latinos and Asians

Although Trump probably did not intend to offend, this interaction likely reminded Choe and other Asian American voters that being Asian often translates to being perceived by fellow Americans as a foreigner.

However innocuous Trump’s question may seem, this is exactly the sort of exchange that could, in part, be pushing Asian Americans – the highest-income, most-educated, and fastest-growing segment of the United States – toward the Democratic Party by landslide margins.

Why Asian Americans don’t vote Republican

No Trump – you are not “number one with Hispanics” in Nevada
I didn't hear Trump insult Asians.
In England Muslims are called Asians. They can't tell the difference between an Oriental and a Muslim.

the fastest growing demographic is Latinos and Asians

Although Trump probably did not intend to offend, this interaction likely reminded Choe and other Asian American voters that being Asian often translates to being perceived by fellow Americans as a foreigner.

However innocuous Trump’s question may seem, this is exactly the sort of exchange that could, in part, be pushing Asian Americans – the highest-income, most-educated, and fastest-growing segment of the United States – toward the Democratic Party by landslide margins.

Why Asian Americans don’t vote Republican

No Trump – you are not “number one with Hispanics” in Nevada
I didn't hear Trump insult Asians.
In England Muslims are called Asians. They can't tell the difference between an Oriental and a Muslim.
This isn't England.

dimocraps are stupid bitches

Corporate Income Tax Rates around the World, 2014

It is well known that the United States has the highest corporate income tax rate among the 34 industrialized nations of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).[1] However, it is less well known how the United States stacks up against all of the countries and other tax jurisdictions throughout the world. Expanding the sample of countries to 163, the U.S. corporate tax rate of 39.1 percent is the third highest in the world, behind only the United Arab Emirates and Chad,

Trump hires contractors like every other big business does. Like the federal government does. If his contractors cheat by hiring illegals then who's fault is it? If you ask Democrats, we shouldn't be allowed to ask them for their birth certificate. We can't verify if they are a legal resident. So you're asking an employer to do the job that the Border Patrol isn't allowed to do. Obama refuses to enforce immigration laws, but you expect Trump to do it for him?

The driving force behind Trump is 2 fold, and 2 fold only,

1. Anti establishment, and

2. Illegal immigration.

Number 2 ties in with his economic ideas on how to put Americans back to work the easiest, so number 2 is a pocketbook issue and Illegal immigration, rolled into a tidy package.

Lets forget Kasich and Carson for a second, and look big picture----------->

Without 1 and 2, most of the Trump supporters are going to bolt, or drop off, especially blue collar Democrats. There is only 1 other person on that stage who has a chance to garner most of, or part of that support based on the criteria that those supporters find most important to them, and that is Ted Cruz.

I have been saying for a very long time, that Democratic votes are going to drop big time this election, at least LEGAL votes, because of lack of enthusiasm for their candidates.

Can any of the other 3 (Rubio, Carson, Kasich) win because of that drop, even losing much of the Trump support? I don't know, I just don't know.

But, I am more convinced than ever; even after last night, that if either Trump or Cruz get the nod, we will have a GOP President sworn in, in 2017. It is Trump/Cruz job if being named the nominee, to bring everyone back into the fold. I don't think Rubio can do it because of his establishment credentials after the gang of 8 bill.

If it is Rubio, I contend that blue collar Democrats will return to the Democratic party, and the anti-establishment voters will stay home in total disgust............unless Bernie is the Democratic nominee, at which point total fear may bring some of them to the polls, but not the massive outpouring that should have been with one of the other two.

And trump had no answer for how he will have Mexico pay for this wall.

Would you like him to repeat that too over, and over?

And I really do not understand why this "wall" is so controversial to start with. (yes I do, Democrat talking point, lol) The law has been in place, voted on by congress, and signed by a President to use "physical barriers to secure the border."

Now, if you want to say HOW he is going to finance the wall is CONTROVERSIAL, we can have that discussion. But as far as "the wall" itself, it is already law. He will just enforce the law already passed, and in place.

I was obviously talking about how he would pay for the wall. He was asked and had no answer as usual.
1. take it out of money we/US sends to Mexico. We pay countries to be our friends. We need to stop that.
2. Charge more for exporting money to Mexico. ie EFT's to Mexico.
3. Tarif.

Trump said we had the highest taxes in the world.

That was so unbelievably wrong, it's amazing no one challenged him on it.

Rubio’s in denial.

What else is new.

How did that one work out?

It is well known that the United States has the highest corporate income tax rate among the 34 industrialized nations of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).[1] However, it is less well known how the United States stacks up against all of the countries and other tax jurisdictions throughout the world. Expanding the sample of countries to 163, the U.S. corporate tax rate of 39.1 percent is the third highest in the world, behind only the United Arab Emirates and Chad,

Trump hires contractors like every other big business does. Like the federal government does. If his contractors cheat by hiring illegals then who's fault is it? If you ask Democrats, we shouldn't be allowed to ask them for their birth certificate. We can't verify if they are a legal resident. So you're asking an employer to do the job that the Border Patrol isn't allowed to do. Obama refuses to enforce immigration laws, but you expect Trump to do it for him?

2. Illegal immigration.

Number 2 ties in with his economic ideas on how to put Americans back to work the easiest, so number 2 is a pocketbook issue and Illegal immigration, rolled into a tidy package.

Without 1 and 2, most of the Trump supporters are going to bolt, or drop off, especially blue collar Democrats. There is only 1 other person on that stage who has a chance to garner most of, or part of that support based on the criteria that those supporters find most important to them, and that is Ted Cruz.

I have been saying for a very long time, that Democratic votes are going to drop big time this election, at least LEGAL votes, because of lack of enthusiasm for their candidates.

Can any of the other 3 (Rubio, Carson, Kasich) win because of that drop, even losing much of the Trump support? I don't know, I just don't know.

But, I am more convinced than ever; even after last night, that if either Trump or Cruz get the nod, we will have a GOP President sworn in, in 2017. It is Trump/Cruz job if being named the nominee, to bring everyone back into the fold. I don't think Rubio can do it because of his establishment credentials after the gang of 8 bill.

If it is Rubio, I contend that blue collar Democrats will return to the Democratic party, and the anti-establishment voters will stay home in total disgust............unless Bernie is the Democratic nominee, at which point total fear may bring some of them to the polls, but not the massive outpouring that should have been with one of the other two.

And I really do not understand why this "wall" is so controversial to start with. (yes I do, Democrat talking point, lol) The law has been in place, voted on by congress, and signed by a President to use "physical barriers to secure the border."

Now, if you want to say HOW he is going to finance the wall is CONTROVERSIAL, we can have that discussion. But as far as "the wall" itself, it is already law. He will just enforce the law already passed, and in place.

I was obviously talking about how he would pay for the wall. He was asked and had no answer as usual.
1. take it out of money we/US sends to Mexico. We pay countries to be our friends. We need to stop that.
3. Tarif.
Yep......put a massive transfer fee on Western Union that goes to building the wall.

Rubio’s in denial.

What else is new.

How did that one work out?
You implied I didn't know what votes he missed. I didn't say they all couldn't be vetoed. However, the last spending bill was signed and put into law immediately.

2. Illegal immigration.

3. Tarif.

So

We put a tariff on Mexican goods.
Mexican goods cost more and we buy less.
Mexican workers get laid off.
Mexican workers stream across the border for work

2. Illegal immigration.

3. Tarif.

So

We put a tariff on Mexican goods.
Mexican goods cost more and we buy less.
Mexican workers get laid off.
Mexican workers stream across the border for work
Except the wall is in the way and they can't get across.

2. Illegal immigration.

3. Tarif.

So 1 is just us paying for it. Less money sent might inspire more to cross the border.
Is 2 really gonna be enough to pay for a wall at all? Will 3 do anything other than increase prices for Americans?

Forum List

Back