This Bud's For You, Senator Obama!

Since my comment was directed to Democrats, they obviously did NOT have a problem putting up a billionaire for their Presidential candidate while NOW indulging in this phony bs claiming to be seriously offended because McCain has just a fraction of the wealth Kerry did. Oddly enough, Kerry's charitable donations were just a fraction of McCain's and were just a fraction of Bush's charitable donations as well although Bush had even less wealth than McCain. But that never offended the Democrats -and should have.

now honeybun, you know perfectly well that little liberals rarely if ever let facts stand in the way of their temper tantrums.

What does this have to do with the post! The post agreed with you! I agree with you! The out come was Obama is more a regular guy then McCain! It is 2008 not 2004. ANd you guys talk about us bringing up the 2004 election!

no sugar, the point is the hypocrisy in your constant harping on how many homes and cars the McCains own. christ, it's become your national anthem.

now honeybun, you know perfectly well that little liberals rarely if ever let facts stand in the way of their temper tantrums.
Did I ever argue with her about Kerry? No!
Why do you think democrats voted for Bush! He was a regular guy! He was just like me! I didn't vote for him but most of us know Kerry was a bad choice!

What does this have to do with the post! The post agreed with you! I agree with you! The out come was Obama is more a regular guy then McCain! It is 2008 not 2004. ANd you guys talk about us bringing up the 2004 election!

You must be deliberately trying to miss the point. Where do ANY Democrats get off whining about the fact McCain's wife has money when they put up someone for President just four years ago who was FAR WEALTHIER -and far more stingy with his money on top of it! Last time around it was Democrats insisting all those BILLIONS didn't mean Kerry didn't understand the needs of the average Joe. NOW because McCain's wife is worth just a fraction of that amount they insist it means McCain can't possibly understand? ROFL

Why is it Democrats have this NEED for double standards come every election? NOW McCain's far less wealth should be an issue but just four short years ago they were also insisting that Kerry's billionaire status (and stingier use of his money) should not? Give me a break. The nonstop moving goal lines only Democrats employ come EVERY single election should nauseate anyone with a brain. That you think it makes sense THIS time around says much about you. But nothing about either candidate.

You need to get out more. I've met people from all economic classes. And people who understand the problems of the average person have never come from just one economic class. In fact some of the worst people I've ever met, with the worst possible character -weren't wealthy at all.

Last edited:
You must be deliberately trying to miss the point. Where do ANY Democrats get off whining about the fact McCain's wife has money when they put up someone for President just four years ago who was FAR WEALTHIER -and far more stingy with his money on top of it! Last time around it was Democrats insisting all those BILLIONS didn't mean Kerry didn't understand the needs of the average Joe. NOW because McCain's wife is worth just a fraction of that amount they insist it means McCain can't possibly understand? ROFL

Why is it Democrats have this NEED for double standards come every election? NOW McCain's far less wealth should be an issue but just four short years ago they were also insisting that Kerry's billionaire status (and stingier use of his money) should not? Give me a break. The nonstop moving goal lines only Democrats employ come EVERY single election should nauseate anyone with a brain. That you think it makes sense THIS time around says much about you. But nothing about either candidate.

You need to get out more. I've met people from all economic classes. And people who understand the problems of the average person have never come from just one economic class. In fact some of the worst people I've ever met, with the worst possible character -weren't wealthy at all.
And Republicans made a big deal out of Kerry's wife's money four years ago. You can't say it is just a democrat thing! ANd all I was refering to you is the article said compared to McCain Obama is a regular guy. Is normal owning eleven houses to most Americans when they are loosing their house!
And don't you think the Republicans had to move their goal line for McCain? Prime example they had to get Palin in there to get the far left voters that Bush got because they knew McCain would never get them.
And my point is you were refering to Kerry when it has nothing to do with this election. And like I stated before I did not like Kerry before because of his wealth among other things but it wasn't the only reason just like it isn't the only reason I am not voting for McCain. Why don't you read my posts! ANd get over 2004!

And Republicans made a big deal out of Kerry's wife's money four years ago. You can't say it is just a democrat thing! ANd all I was refering to you is the article said compared to McCain Obama is a regular guy. Is normal owning eleven houses to most Americans when they are loosing their house!
And don't you think the Republicans had to move their goal line for McCain? Prime example they had to get Palin in there to get the far left voters that Bush got because they knew McCain would never get them.
And my point is you were refering to Kerry when it has nothing to do with this election. And like I stated before I did not like Kerry before because of his wealth among other things but it wasn't the only reason just like it isn't the only reason I am not voting for McCain. Why don't you read my posts! ANd get over 2004!

Kerry's wealth was never an issue for me. The fact he is a traitor of this country was. The fact McCain's wife is wealthy (but far less wealthy than Kerry's wife) also means nothing. THIS is the only guy who expended real blood, sweat and tears on behalf of his country. Not Obama.

Wealth never determines patriotism or understanding of the average person. Sorry if you think it does. Your loss.

Last edited:
Kerry's wealth was never an issue for me. The fact he is a traitor of this country was.
They have proven the whole swift boat thing to be untrue! It would be like us attacking McCain and him being POW. It was wrong to attack him on Vietnam, he fought for his country, end of story! And if Kerry's wealth wasn't an issue for you stop assuming McCain's wealth is an issue for me! And I really want to know how Kerry was a traitor! He is a Vet and a senator. At least he didn't get his daddy or Nixon to get him out of going to war! I love how you guys forget that about Bush!

They have proven the whole swift boat thing to be untrue! It would be like us attacking McCain and him being POW. It was wrong to attack him on Vietnam, he fought for his country, end of story! And if Kerry's wealth wasn't an issue for you stop assuming McCain's wealth is an issue for me! And I really want to know how Kerry was a traitor! He is a Vet and a senator. At least he didn't get his daddy or Nixon to get him out of going to war! I love how you guys forget that about Bush!
no you havent
because its all true

no you havent
because its all true
No members of SBVT were aboard Kerry's boat during any of the incidents for which he was decorated. The only member of SBVT who was present at the Silver Star incident, Rood's crewmember Larry Clayton Lee, praised Kerry's tactics and stated that he earned his Silver Star; he stated that based on discussions with other SBVT members, he came to question whether Kerry deserved other medals for incidents at which he was not present.[22][23]

I might also add at the end of this link they talk about McCain condeming the ads saying they were untrue! Why don't you check your facts first!
Swift Vets and POWs for Truth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No members of SBVT were aboard Kerry's boat during any of the incidents for which he was decorated. The only member of SBVT who was present at the Silver Star incident, Rood's crewmember Larry Clayton Lee, praised Kerry's tactics and stated that he earned his Silver Star; he stated that based on discussions with other SBVT members, he came to question whether Kerry deserved other medals for incidents at which he was not present.[22][23]

I might also add at the end of this link they talk about McCain condeming the ads saying they were untrue! Why don't you check your facts first!

Kerry should have responded right away to the ads.

You can't have a beer with McCain cause you'd never see him. He'd be in the bathroom the whole time

one member was, and that doesnt mean a damn thing on a 50 yard wide river with 3 other boats with him
they all worked together

did you even bother to read it?
it doesnt support your premise

and if you REALLY want to find out about them http://www.swiftvets.com/ try using their own site

and whats even funnier is he uses a quote from David Alston that is patently false, because Alston was injured the day before Kerry took command of PCF94, and it was a head injury that keep him out of service till well after Kerry had gone home

Last edited:
Yes, I read the whole page and YES it indicates that, outside of OPINIONS, there were more than just deepthroating republican swiftboaters whose OPINIONS were just as relevant despite the hype you relied upon. If I were able to quote snopes I'd show you exactly why your swiftvets site is a laughing joke.

one member was, and that doesnt mean a damn thing on a 50 yard wide river with 3 other boats with him
they all worked together

This from that link!

This from that link!
it is a strawman to claim that because they weren't on the same small boat that they didnt know what was going on
and Steve Gardner was on the boat with Kerry longer than anyone else that served with Kerry
2.5 months

Forum List

Back