Sarah Palin still refusing to give interviews to the media

What were those conversations with Gibson and Hannity?

She is a busy girl. She has a pretty hard schedule.

Hannity - LOL

I don't even count interviews Obama does on Air America or on Olberman. It's doesn't count as a real journalistic interview if it's on some partisan pundit's show.

And Gibson is a republican stooge?

(Ok, Hannity was pretty softball, but Gibson wasn't.)

And Curic isn't much of a Republican stooge either.

Wow, you repubs have pretty low standards.

Its okay, we understand why you don't want her to be exposed to much unscripted press scrutiny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1lf1I4eFTw]YouTube - John McCain Explains The Bush Doctrine To Sarah Palin[/ame]

I don't think, in all my time following politics, I've seen a VP candidate hide from the media this way.

Why isn't she on Meet the Press, Face the Nation, 60 minutes, World News Tonight, CNN, Good Morning American, Today Show, any number of news programs were unscripted questions can be asked and answered?

She came out looking ridiculous in the interview with Gibson then she got a softball interview with Hannity that no one outside the base took seriously. She doesn't want to face questions about her record and she certainly doesn't want to answer questions about troopergate...not considering everytime she opens her mouth a new lie tumbles out.

First Gibson was a conservative and right-wing. Then Gibson was being unfair and a liberal. Now he's back to being a conservative.

I can't wait to see her interview with Katie Couric this week. That should be interesting.

And now, guess what?? She's got foreign policy experience just by shaking the hands of world leaders!

And that's the beauty of America and its Democracy is that you're actually ALLOWED to shake the hands of world leaders who are hell bent on destroying this country.

By the way, how many interviews has Joe Biden done?

Last edited:
Not surprising. Katie is going to interview her, but it's Katie Couric. It's not like Katie is a hard hitting journalist or anything.

First Gibson was a conservative and right-wing. Then Gibson was being unfair and a liberal. Now he's back to being a conservative.

I can't wait to see her interview with Katie Couric this week. That should be interesting.

And now, guess what?? She's got foreign policy experience just by shaking the hands of world leaders!

And that's the beauty of America and its Democracy is that you're actually ALLOWED to shake the hands of world leaders who are hell bent on destroying this country.

By the way, how many interviews has Joe Biden done?

Biden has done 80 interviews since the announcement of him being VP

Forum List

Back