This animal needs to be caged!!!

I agree this guy needs to be caught and punished, but what in that video tells you it was a hate crime besides him being black and her being white.:confused:

There's a good chance Matthew will jump in saying blacks are the worlds biggest evil just because the criminal in the video just happens to be black. Anyone can bring in a video of a random act of violence were the assailant just happens to be white, he'd probably justify it with"Blacks do it more".

Of course they won't label this a hate crime, because it was black on white. But would motive would cause an animal like this to run up behind a stranger and give her a vicious blow to the head? His hatred hatred of white skin is the only answer!

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

The case affirming the constitutionality of enhanced sentencing when race is a motive was a black on white crime: Wisconsin v. Mitchell, 508 U.S. 47 (1993).

So much for the OP’s ‘reasoning’ that the incident in the link wouldn’t be considered as such.

I agree this guy needs to be caught and punished, but what in that video tells you it was a hate crime besides him being black and her being white.:confused:

There's a good chance Matthew will jump in saying blacks are the worlds biggest evil just because the criminal in the video just happens to be black. Anyone can bring in a video of a random act of violence were the assailant just happens to be white, he'd probably justify it with"Blacks do it more".

A white woman is just watch, not saying anything, didn't know he was there and then BAM he hits her blind side with deadly force, he doesn't steal anything, he doesn't kidnap her nor rape her, what else could his motivation be?

A white woman is just watch, not saying anything, didn't know he was there and then BAM he hits her blind side with deadly force, he doesn't steal anything, he doesn't kidnap her nor rape her, what else could his motivation be?

maybe he was mental... like you

Maybe they've met before and he was angry with her, could be an act of revenge(I'm sure she did nothing to deserve that, but this is how criminals think), or he could be another crazy guy on the streets and those come in all colors.

Calling it a hate crime doesn't make it so, how would you react to the same crime but white on black? I'd see it as another criminal that belongs in prison and what would you say, make up some excuse for him? I know there's hate crimes against whites, but it doesn't justify hate crimes on blacks. I wish "hate crime" in general would stop, but it's just one of many pointless motives.

The problem with your position on this as I see it is that we have no idea if she had not done or said something to him a few blocks before the incident and walked away. By the time she got to the camera she could have put the incident behind her and thought it was over.

Yes, he should be arrested, tried and convicted for assault, but you cannot tell that it was hate related simply from that video.

Not only that, but hate crimes are a travesty of justice against victims of crimes that are not deemed "hate related".

Immie

"What else could it be?" is not a real strong legal argument. If he yelled something racist before or after he hit her that would be one thing, but...

In any case, he should be caught, severely beaten, and locked away for a very long time.

Last edited:
And if he had an unfortunate accident in prison I don't think too many people would lose sleep over it.

Hate crime status needs to be abolished. A crime is a crime.

Judges have always considered specific factors of a crime when determining punishment, race is as legitimate a factor as any other.

Hate motivates lots of crimes. Having a harsher punishment for the person who murders a man because hes black, than the person who murders murders a man because he cut him off in traffic is ridiculous.

Maybe they've met before and he was angry with her, could be an act of revenge(I'm sure she did nothing to deserve that, but this is how criminals think), or he could be another crazy guy on the streets and those come in all colors.
From the reports on this, it says she never met the guy or saw him before. The first time she saw his face was from the video evidence given shown to her. She didn't even see him coming.

No doubt he was crazy, because you don't strike a stranger, let alone a female, that way for no reason. I don't think race was a coincidence!

Calling it a hate crime doesn't make it so,
Nor does denying it's a hate crime not make it one!

how would you react to the same crime but white on black? I'd see it as another criminal that belongs in prison and what would you say, make up some excuse for him?
I would probably want to give him a metal and blame the black victim. Just kidding. Rather I would want to see the animal behind bars for as long as possible. However, if it was white on black. The headlines would be, "White Racist Delivers a Vicious Blow to an Unsuspecting Black Victim." The assumption of a hate crime would be inserted from the get go and played throughout the story.

I know there's hate crimes against whites, but it doesn't justify hate crimes on blacks.
Whoever said that? I didn't make the point nor hold those views!

The problem with your position on this as I see it is that we have no idea if she had not done or said something to him a few blocks before the incident and walked away. By the time she got to the camera she could have put the incident behind her and thought it was over.

Yes, he should be arrested, tried and convicted for assault, but you cannot tell that it was hate related simply from that video.

Not only that, but hate crimes are a travesty of justice against victims of crimes that are not deemed "hate related".

Immie

From what I posted yes, but I heard about the story on TV. Apparently, she never saw him, interacted with him and had no idea he was running up to her. That was their first interaction ever, according to her at least.

Fortunately, this piece of human detritis was caught and charged. Here's what he had to say as to why he did it....

Police received an anonymous phone call informing them of Ayoade's address.

Officers discovered cannabis at his home in Plaistow and he pleaded guilty to possession of a class C drug on November 21.

Ms Batra said: 'He said he admitted to doing it, it was a misunderstanding on his part. He had had too much to drink and smoke that day.'

'He said he was going about his business and was intimidated by her look, she looked like she wanted a fight. She looked about 19 or 20. He did not approve of the way she looked so he went back and punched her....He said "Nah, that hurt, I can’t go further in my day taking an insult from a little person like that".'

'He thought to himself “No, no I am not taking this”,' the lawyer said.

'He never spoke to her, just punched her.'

Marianna Christou, defending, said that Ayoade had come to the UK from Nigeria when he was just three years old, and had to fend from himself from young age. He was said to have no contact with his family.

Ms Christou said: 'He has drunk since he was 16 and smokes up to 10 joints a day which in my submission is excessive and perhaps this causes some degree of paranoia and low self esteem.'

Ayoade was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Inner London Crown Court on a date to be fixed.

Thug Michael Ayoade, 36, admits punching Tasneem Kabir, 16, unconscious in shocking random street attack | Mail Online

I cant tell from the video if shes white or not.

they have a suspect in custody.

I dont see any evidence this was a race crime.

Insane people do exsist and sometimes they are even black people

Forum List

Back