This American tradition Christianity ‘stuff’ must drive the Left crazy.

I am not even joking when I ask how it is possible that pseudocons' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

They fully support a slimy piece of shit like Trump and then whine about leftists not supporting "traditional Christianity".

How in the blazes are they able to compartmentalize their brains like that?

This is a true, honest-to-God, scientific mystery.

Simple shit...good, real Americans weren’t looking for a Pastor to occupy the Oval Office..we needed a badass, someone willing to do the right things for the right people...someone with a massive nutsack, someone willing to spend their days bitchslapping the living fuck out of filthy LefTards. We got our guy didn’t we?

Just don't stake any claim to, or whine about a lack of, "traditional Christian values", hypocrite.

It's bullshit.

You got the devil you wanted.

Own it.

Why do you presume that the president has any impact on traditional values whatsoever?

Lowlifes require the POTUS to provide their daily programming.

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.

They really have to stop giving you Russian trolls all of this false information to work from. It just makes you look stupid when you promote this bullshit.

More than 60% of Democrats identify as Christians. Added to which, every athiest, agnostic and lapsed Christian I know of celebrates Christmas because it really isn't a Christian holiday at all.

Jesus wasn't born in December. The "Christimas Tree" was a pagan symbol to call back the Sun Goddess, and the December celebration has more to do with the tradition of the Winter Soltice than it does for the celebration of the birth of Christ.

As a Christian who reads and has done a lot of historical research on the Bible, I can go along with all of this bastardization of the Lord's birth because it's harmless stuff and anything that gets us talking about Jesus and his values of peace on earth, good will to all men, is a good thing in my books, but for these idiots to claim that "Christian traditions" are under assault, is just such utter bullshit.

Even Santa Claus is a recent tradition.

I am not even joking when I ask how it is possible that pseudocons' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

They fully support a slimy piece of shit like Trump and then whine about leftists not supporting "traditional Christianity".

Simple shit...good, real Americans weren’t looking for a Pastor to occupy the Oval Office..we needed a badass, someone willing to do the right things for the right people...someone with a massive nutsack, someone willing to spend their days bitchslapping the living fuck out of filthy LefTards. We got our guy didn’t we?

What you got is the head clown and all his cars full of clowns.

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.

They really have to stop giving you Russian trolls all of this false information to work from. It just makes you look stupid when you promote this bullshit.

More than 60% of Democrats identify as Christians. Added to which, every athiest, agnostic and lapsed Christian I know of celebrates Christmas because it really isn't a Christian holiday at all.

Jesus wasn't born in December. The "Christimas Tree" was a pagan symbol to call back the Sun Goddess, and the December celebration has more to do with the tradition of the Winter Soltice than it does for the celebration of the birth of Christ.

As a Christian who reads and has done a lot of historical research on the Bible, I can go along with all of this bastardization of the Lord's birth because it's harmless stuff and anything that gets us talking about Jesus and his values of peace on earth, good will to all men, is a good thing in my books, but for these idiots to claim that "Christian traditions" are under assault, is just such utter bullshit.

Do you believe that Jesus is alive and is God in the flesh?

What you got is the head clown and all his cars full of clowns.

That’s exactly what I’d try to believe if I were getting verbally bitchslapped by him daily.

Sorry Lefties.
Yes, we need to be more like Republican Jesus instead of the actual Jesus.

Sorry Lefties.

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Moral of the story: Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.

Red Jesus: "I will not heal you, blind man, until you show me some ID."

Blue Jesus: I have a pen and a direct phone line to my Father, and I am not afraid to use them.

Red Jesus: Muslims suck, and I'm pretty sure Doubting Thomas is a fag!

Blue Jesus: I invented cocaine as a way of telling you that you make too much money.

Red Jesus: Look at these hands! Look at these feet! I know more than anyone what torture is, and waterboarding is not torture.

Blue Jesus wears a WWOD (What Would Obama Do?) bracelet.

Blue Jesus: If I had a son, he would look like Pope Francis.

Red Jesus: I've contracted out today's loaves and fishes to Monsanto.

What the Christian Right seems obsessed with is the Old Testament and the idea that "he gave his life for our sins" which they take as an excuse to be forgiven for any and everything. A very convenient trope
One must first be penitent and accept Jesus as one's Lord and Savior.

So...no hope for Trump. At all.

So you are now the judge of those on earth? How God like of you.

Sorry Lefties.

Yep, Christmas is not a Christian holiday and never has been. It is a pagan holiday that has nothing to do with Jesus, not sure why people celebrate Christmas.

Sorry Lefties.

Translation:
“I really miss taking advantage of those kind Christians, boy they were suckers...I wish they didn’t catch on to us...they won’t allow us filthy fucks to shit in their faces any longer.”

Jesus respected authority, law and order. You should as well.
Romans 13:1-14
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

What the Christian Right seems obsessed with is the Old Testament and the idea that "he gave his life for our sins" which they take as an excuse to be forgiven for any and everything. A very convenient trope
One must first be penitent and accept Jesus as one's Lord and Savior.

So...no hope for Trump. At all.

So you are now the judge of those on earth? How God like of you.
See post 9. Then talk to me about judgmentalism and the refusal to bake a cake for a homo.

It's amazing you people can stand the stench of your own hypocrisy.

Lol, the people who are being g driven crazy are those know the right because we on the left refuse to be the snowflakes you imagine us to be.

Nobody is concerned about whatever it is that you are talking about. There is no war on christianity or Christmas. Christians are not persecuted or discriminated against. Calm down.

You're forgetting the binary thinking world they live in.

If you're not with them 100%, then the only other choice is that you're against them 100%.

There is no middle ground.
So, if you are a little EVIL and do some harm like beating a women till she is hospitalized, that isnt as bad as doing a lot of EVIL and killing someone? That 50 shades of grey really fucked this nation over during Obama's terms. Back in the day, we knew what Good and Evil , right from wrong was.

I call BULLSHIT!

'Back in the day' you DID NOT know Good from Evil. You knew RICH from POOR and you knew WHITE from BLACK. The former of each you considered GOOD and the later of each EVIL.

Sorry Lefties.

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Moral of the story: Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.

Red Jesus: "I will not heal you, blind man, until you show me some ID."

Blue Jesus: I have a pen and a direct phone line to my Father, and I am not afraid to use them.

Red Jesus: Muslims suck, and I'm pretty sure Doubting Thomas is a fag!

Blue Jesus: I invented cocaine as a way of telling you that you make too much money.

Red Jesus: Look at these hands! Look at these feet! I know more than anyone what torture is, and waterboarding is not torture.

Blue Jesus wears a WWOD (What Would Obama Do?) bracelet.

Blue Jesus: If I had a son, he would look like Pope Francis.

Red Jesus: I've contracted out today's loaves and fishes to Monsanto.

Translation:
“I really miss taking advantage of those kind Christians, boy they were suckers...I wish they didn’t catch on to us...they won’t allow us filthy fucks to shit in their faces any longer.”

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Sorry Lefties.

Yep, Christmas is not a Christian holiday and never has been. It is a pagan holiday that has nothing to do with Jesus, not sure why people celebrate Christmas.
Actually, Christmas is a Christian holiday. Christians have adopted a day - whatever observations that day might have previously or otherwise entailed - in which to celebrate the birth of Christ.

Did pagans do that?

Sorry Lefties.

Translation:

Yeah, you respected the authority of Obama.

Sure. Okay.

How do you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Why does your head not explode from cognitive dissonance?

Oh, yeah. I figured it out. In order for you to suffer from cognitive dissonance, you must first have cognition.

Sorry Lefties.

Just the fact that you associate Christianity with American nationalism proves that you don't know what Christianity is.

Lol, the people who are being g driven crazy are those know the right because we on the left refuse to be the snowflakes you imagine us to be.

Nobody is concerned about whatever it is that you are talking about. There is no war on christianity or Christmas. Christians are not persecuted or discriminated against. Calm down.

You're forgetting the binary thinking world they live in.

If you're not with them 100%, then the only other choice is that you're against them 100%.

There is no middle ground.
So, if you are a little EVIL and do some harm like beating a women till she is hospitalized, that isnt as bad as doing a lot of EVIL and killing someone? That 50 shades of grey really fucked this nation over during Obama's terms. Back in the day, we knew what Good and Evil , right from wrong was.

I call BULLSHIT!

'Back in the day' you DID NOT know Good from Evil. You knew RICH from POOR and you knew WHITE from BLACK. The former of each you considered GOOD and the later of each EVIL.
Translation, I am a liberal who never got a proper education but was indoctrinated by the liberal propaganda machine..

Forum List

Back