Thirty Years Ago,..

It feels like 30 years because we've gone full circle back to the Jimmuh Carter Misery Index.

We're in the middle of the most prolonged, excruciating "I TOLD YOU SO!!" in the history of this planet.

Feels more like it's been thirty years since the Biden Harris administration have been in office when it hasn't even been two yet. :rolleyes:

Sad in a funny way that this idiot is our president, but true.

It feels like 30 years because we've gone full circle back to the Jimmuh Carter Misery Index.

We're in the middle of the most prolonged, excruciating "I TOLD YOU SO!!" in the history of this planet.
This guy is far worse than Carter.

Feels more like it's been thirty years since the Biden Harris administration have been in office when it hasn't even been two yet. :rolleyes:

30 years ago my soon to be wife and I were making plans for her to move to where I was living and I was about to meet her whole family for the first time.

Been a wild ride since then but we are about to celebrate our 30th anniversary and did so by buying a new house!

Every president this century has been worse than Carter
Nope. Carter‘s presidency brought us the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Iranian Islamic revolution, gas lines, high inflation etc. which caused a domino effect such as the rise of Alqueda and ISIS. We are witnessing the same shit on a far worse scale with Biden. Years after he’s gone, America and the world will be suffering the consequences of his presidency. Carter too had many supporters, like today’s Democrats, during his presidency.

Nope. Carter‘s presidency brought us the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Iranian Islamic revolution, gas lines, high inflation etc. which caused a domino effect such as the rise of Alqueda and ISIS. We are witnessing the same shit on a far worse scale with Biden. Years after he’s gone, America and the world will be suffering the consequences of his presidency. Carter too had many supporters, like today’s Democrats, during his presidency.

and yet every president this century has been worse.

This is what you get when you vote for the lesser of two evils for decades

and yet every president this century has been worse.

This is what you get when you vote for the lesser of two evils for decades
Thats just your opinion. Carter is like the Leper of Democrats. They refuse to even sit next to him. Not sure how old you are. What’s happening in Iran today is a direct result of Carter. Just as what happens in Afghanistan and Ukraine tomorrow will be because of Biden, who by the way isn’t really president. He just pretends to be one.

Thats just your opinion. Carter is like the Leper of Democrats. They refuse to even sit next to him. Not sure how old you are. What’s happening in Iran today is a direct result of Carter. Just as what happens in Afghanistan and Ukraine tomorrow will be because of Biden, who by the way isn’t really president. He just pretends to be one.

I was living in Iran when that all went down, left about 6 months before the Shah. Left at the end of the 7th grade.

What happened in Iran goes far deeper than Carter. The Shah was starting to get too friendly with the USSR, thus the CIA either let what went down happen or they were actively involved in it happening, depending upon who you ask. I do not think they believed the Revolution would actually succeed.

I was living in Iran when that all went down, left about 6 months before the Shah. Left at the end of the 7th grade.

What happened in Iran goes far deeper than Carter. The Shah was starting to get too friendly with the USSR, thus the CIA either let what went down happen or they were actively involved in it happening, depending upon who you ask. I do not think they believed the Revolution would actually succeed.
Wrong. The Shah was removed via a covert operation because he was no longer obedient and subservient and decided to put his country first. Biden is doing the same with our allies the Saudis now, they refused to produce more oil for Biden and his party, so now they must be removed. Because if we buy oil from the Saudis or Venezuelans, THAT oil is “Green” and will not pollute like American produced oil. Had Bidung not stopped keystone, it would be providing around 900 million barrels a day for the Americans.

When a feller with almost 191,000 posts tells someone else to get a hobby for Christ's sake....

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

Wrong. The Shah was removed via a covert operation because he was no longer obedient and subservient and decided to put his country first. Biden is doing the same with our allies the Saudis now, they refused to produce more oil for Biden and his party, so now they must be removed. Because if we buy oil from the Saudis or Venezuelans, THAT oil is “Green” and will not pollute like American produced oil. Had Bidung not stopped keystone, it would be providing around 900 million barrels a day for the Americans.

are you ever not wrong about anything?

The keystone was not going to supply Americans oil.

are you ever not wrong about anything?

The keystone was not going to supply Americans oil.
About two years later, after the installed puppet Bidung stops the Keystone Pipeline as his first act, his handlers instruct him to humiliate this country and the office of the presidency and get on his knees to beg the Saudi king (same ruler he and his party demonized not too long ago) to please keep pumping more of this evil fossil fuel that is destroying the earth, at least until after the November elections, where Democrats are about to receive a complete rejection and ass kicking by Americans. In some circles they call that collusion.

In the future there will be classes taught in schools and universities on how to NOT run a presidency using Bidung as an example.

Forum List

Back