Think Zimmerman skipped the country?

It is pretty funny that he's asking for "legal fees" while he was or is being represented pro bono. He's a free man, he can go wherever he wants to go. I don't blame him for leaving, especially after those assholes put out an alleged "bounty" on him.

He didn't skip the country. The FBI knows exactly where he is.

That's what an innocent person would do. Ask the Republicans. Boy, can they spot someone with character or what?

you know what kind of person flees?

a guilty person.

So do refugees from political persecution.....

this isn't Uganda. try again.

Really? Well, when I see a bunch of the President's pet Brownshirts put a bounty on a man, dead or alive, with the apparent approval of the government AND the press, I do wonder if I am living in some banana republic, where race and politics trumps the rule of law; I was thinking more like Zimbabwe, but whatever.

Last edited:

Really? Well, when I see a bunch of the President's pet Brownshirts put a bounty on a man, dead or alive, with the apparent approval of the government AND the press, I do wonder if I am living in some banana republic, where race and politics trumps the rule of law; I was thinking more like Zimbabwe, but whatever.

:lol:

hyperbole much?

:rolleyes:

I think he's afraid that the public will come to piece together what actually happened that night and he will have to face something that he doesn't want to face. If anyone had a right to stand their ground it was the unassuming kid minding his own business while some heat packing asshole decided to act like a gated community commando and assault the kid.. It's why his dad has been CRAFTING his public image despite a public outcry for justice.
I'm sure the illegal bounty on his head had absolutely nothing to do with it, either.

How is the bounty illegal and why hasn't anyone been arrest for this bounty?

You'd be dead and your land taken if this was Zimbabwe.

a guilty person.

Or an innocent man who thinks he's dead the minute he shows his face in public.

Immie
If it were me, that would be my primary concern. Absolutely. My secondary concern would be that a fair trial would be impossible.

So, yes. I have no doubt that I would skip. Because, even IF the process could overcome the Mob, and even IF I was found not guilty, I would no longer have any sense of safety in my country.

So, I would be outta here.

a guilty person.

Or an innocent man who thinks he's dead the minute he shows his face in public.

Immie

yea.. you keep thinking that. he sure is the victim after shooting a black kid.

I don't know who the victim is or was.

My belief is that an innocent young man lost his life in that incident. At least innocent in regards to anything deserving capital punishment. At the very least George Zimmerman deserves a fair trial.

I do believe that if George Zimmerman showed his face in public tomorrow morning, he'd be dead by nightfall.

Immie

He's been tried by the media and found guilty with out a shred of evidence being presented.

Forum List

Back