Black murderer ? Black mayor ? + dead white teen = 168 days

GUNSIDEAUG

Rookie
Feb 17, 2012
HOW MUCH NEWS DID THIS RECEIVE !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXjVx0Lqf0E]NY Governor Sets Black Man Free in Teen's Racially Charged Death - YouTube[/ame]

White, 57, who is black, was convicted of manslaughter for fatally shooting the younger Cicciaro, an unarmed white 17-year-old. The confrontation was set in motion after a Sound Beach party when Cicciaro Jr. and friends piled into cars to confront White’s son Aaron, 19, over an Internet message they mistakenly thought he had sent threatening to rape a girl.

An African shoots an unarmed 17yr old white child, is convicted, then the governor frees the African.

If we didn't have history's most corrupt federal justice department, maybe the African could have some federal civil rights charges brought down on him.

• Banned
Family needs to sue him in civil court like they did with o.j. if the ethnicity had been reversed here ! What would have been the out come ! Arson ? Looting ?

There's a LOT more to the story. I grew up and was/am friends with the father of the victim. It was a tragic incident, Dano is a good guy and I wish that didn't happen with his son (RIP). I wish that Mr. White would have retreated into his house and called the SCPD.
What would you have done if you had a bunch of black guys on your driveway, saying that they want your cracker son in a threatening manner?

• Banned
What would you have done if you had a bunch of black guys on your driveway, saying that they want your cracker son in a threatening manner?

A) RETREATED TO THE HOUSE B) CALLED LAW INFORCMENT c) grabbed a gun and positioned my self in a stratigic location protecting the front door !

HAD ANY ONE HAVE COMPROMISED THE FRONT DOOR I WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IN MY STATE TO USE DEADLY FORCE !

NO ONE EVER HIT OR ASSULTED JOHN WHITE !
IF THERE WAS VERBAL INSULTS THAT IS NOT GROUNDS FOR PULLING A GUN AND MEUDERING SOME ONE UNARMED ! THAT IS A JOB FOR THE POLICE !
ACCORDING TO THE 2 WITNESSES MR WHITE RAISED THE GUN AND SHOT !
HIS SON WAS ARMED WITH A SHOT GUN AND HE WAS ARMED WITH A PISTOL !
THE TEENS HAD NO FIREARMS !

THE JURY FOUND HIM GUILTY ! THE SOLE BRO MAYOR THOUGHT 168 DAYS WAS ENOUGH FOR MURDERING A 17 YEAR UNARMED YOUTH !

NO BLACK NEIGHGORHOODS WERE LOOTED OR BURNED !

IF TAVON IS FOUND NOT GUILTY DO YOU THINK THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME !

SANFORD HAS ALREADY BEEN BEEFING UP ITS POLICE FORCE !

A) RETREATED TO THE HOUSE B) CALLED LAW INFORCMENT c) grabbed a gun and positioned my self in a stratigic location protecting the front door !

HAD ANY ONE HAVE COMPROMISED THE FRONT DOOR I WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IN MY STATE TO USE DEADLY FORCE !

NO ONE EVER HIT OR ASSULTED JOHN WHITE !
IF THERE WAS VERBAL INSULTS THAT IS NOT GROUNDS FOR PULLING A GUN AND MEUDERING SOME ONE UNARMED ! THAT IS A JOB FOR THE POLICE !
ACCORDING TO THE 2 WITNESSES MR WHITE RAISED THE GUN AND SHOT !
HIS SON WAS ARMED WITH A SHOT GUN AND HE WAS ARMED WITH A PISTOL !
THE TEENS HAD NO FIREARMS !

THE JURY FOUND HIM GUILTY ! THE SOLE BRO MAYOR THOUGHT 168 DAYS WAS ENOUGH FOR MURDERING A 17 YEAR UNARMED YOUTH !

NO BLACK NEIGHGORHOODS WERE LOOTED OR BURNED !

IF TAVON IS FOUND NOT GUILTY DO YOU THINK THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME !

SANFORD HAS ALREADY BEEN BEEFING UP ITS POLICE FORCE !

It was the Governor and not the Mayor. I stated that I wished that Mr. White would have done the same thing that you claim that you would do. If Mr. Zimmerman would have done what you suggested, there would be NO issue now. Following someone (an unarmed teenager) walking down the street and confronting them is a LOT different than people coming to your house and threatening your child.

Like I stated in my other post, I do wish that Mr. White would have retreated into his house and called the police and let them do their jobs. I have the same sentiments about Mr. Zimmerman and his actions.

The father of the victim in this case is a stand up guy, the loss of his son has taken a lot out of him. Dano is a Brother and a good guy, I wish him and his family the best.

There's a LOT more to the story. I grew up and was/am friends with the father of the victim. It was a tragic incident, Dano is a good guy and I wish that didn't happen with his son (RIP). I wish that Mr. White would have retreated into his house and called the SCPD.

Pheonix, correct me if I'm wrong, but i seem to recall that in that case the shooting happened because Dano tried to grab Mr. White's gun. If that's true, then he died for the same reason Trayvon Martin likely died-because he tried to be a "tough guy", and attacked someone, without justification,because he was angry. Now, it's sad, but both kids in effect committed suicide when they did that. Both of them had a chance to walk away, and because of too much adolescent machismo, did not; they are at least as responsible for their own demise, as the men who actually pulled the triggers. That's a hard truth, but I believe it is truth, nonetheless.

Forum List

Back