Think Zimmerman skipped the country?

Or an innocent man who thinks he's dead the minute he shows his face in public.

Immie

yea.. you keep thinking that. he sure is the victim after shooting a black kid.

:rolleyes:

I don't know who the victim is or was.

My belief is that an innocent young man lost his life in that incident. At least innocent in regards to anything deserving capital punishment. At the very least George Zimmerman deserves a fair trial.

I do believe that if George Zimmerman showed his face in public tomorrow morning, he'd be dead by nightfall.

Immie

He's been tried by the media and found guilty with out a shred of evidence being presented.

He also has media support; this could have been avoided. An arrest, no charges, no media gangs swooping down on the story of the day...................

I think he's afraid that the public will come to piece together what actually happened that night and he will have to face something that he doesn't want to face. If anyone had a right to stand their ground it was the unassuming kid minding his own business while some heat packing asshole decided to act like a gated community commando and assault the kid.. It's why his dad has been CRAFTING his public image despite a public outcry for justice.
I'm sure the illegal bounty on his head had absolutely nothing to do with it, either.

:rolleyes:

How is the bounty illegal and why hasn't anyone been arrest for this bounty?
Are you a complete idiot?

Zimmerman's lawyers who had taken the case pro bono stated today that they will no longer represent Zimmerman, because he hasn't talked to them in several days when before, he was in DAILY contact with him.

A couple of weeks ago, he started a website on PayPal to get people to donate to his defense fund (which is curious, as the lawyers were pro bono), but it DOES make it a steady revenue stream for awhile.

Friday, the prosecutor said that she had enough evidence to make a decision without going to grand jury, and then also spoke with Trayvon supporters, who came away feeling hopeful.

Me personally? I think he may have skipped the country and is someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

At this point right now, would it be illegal for him to not be in the states?

Zimmerman's lawyers who had taken the case pro bono stated today that they will no longer represent Zimmerman, because he hasn't talked to them in several days when before, he was in DAILY contact with him.

A couple of weeks ago, he started a website on PayPal to get people to donate to his defense fund (which is curious, as the lawyers were pro bono), but it DOES make it a steady revenue stream for awhile.

Friday, the prosecutor said that she had enough evidence to make a decision without going to grand jury, and then also spoke with Trayvon supporters, who came away feeling hopeful.

Me personally? I think he may have skipped the country and is someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

I hope he does not chicken and suicide.

Zimmerman is free to do as he pleases. He is not under arrest, bond, parole or probation. His 2 former lawyers should be sued for violating their attorneys client relationship.

They violated nothing, son. They made it public knowledge their former client abandoned them, and in making it public, they are protected from legal censure.

Zimmerman is free to do as he pleases. He is not under arrest, bond, parole or probation. His 2 former lawyers should be sued for violating their attorneys client relationship.

They violated nothing, son. They made it public knowledge their former client abandoned them, and in making it public, they are protected from legal censure.

They are only allowed to say that they are no longer representing Zimmerman.

His lawyers violated the ethics of the attorney client privilege. They made their client look bad. They are not allowed to do that no matter what he's done or alleged to have done to prejudice their client. They said he is "acting strangely" and is suffering PTSD. "We have lost contact with Zimmerman."

That would not surprise me.

They are only allowed to say that they are no longer representing Zimmerman.

His lawyers violated the ethics of the attorney client privilege. They made their client look bad. They are not allowed to do that no matter what he's done or alleged to have done to prejudice their client. They said he is "acting strangely" and is suffering PTSD. "We have lost contact with Zimmerman."

You don't understand what privelege means if you truly believe that.

The attorneys have done nothing at all for which they will even think of being sanctioned.

Well, he seems to be keeping in touch with his friend Taafe - at least as of Monday.
SANFORD, Fla. - In the midst of attorneys saying they couldn't reach George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman's neighbor says he talked to him Monday.

Frank Taaffe told Local 6 he spoke with Zimmerman on Monday afternoon around 1 p.m., just after special prosecutor Angela Corey decided not to send the case to a grand jury. He said Zimmerman called him and they talked for about 30 minutes.

Taaffe didn't go into huge detail about their conversation, but he did say Zimmerman's former attorneys weren't accurate when characterizing his emotional state at a news conference Tuesday. Zimmerman's attorneys Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner have stepped down, saying they couldn't get a hold of Zimmerman and hadn't heard from him since Sunday.
Neighbor: George Zimmerman called me | News - Home

HE IS STILL IN THE COUNTRY ! WHEN AND IF ASKED TO TURN HIM SELF IN HE WILL !

ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A CRIMINAL ! THE PERSON HE SHOT WAS !

TAVON DELT AND USES DRUGS ! THAT IS WHY HE WAS NOT IN SCHOOL ( HE WAS SUSPENDED )

THE MEDIAS PICTURE OF A LITTLE 7 YEAR OLD TAVON AND A CURRENT FULL SIZE PICTURE OF ZIMMERMAN ( REEKS OF THE LIBERAL LEFT ) WHEN AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACK LITTLE TAVON WAS 6 FOOT 2 !

N.B.C. FIRES PRODUCER OVER DOCTORING ZIMMERMAN 911 TAPE !

N.B.C. REFUSES TO GIVE NAME OF PRODUCER WHOM DOCTORED THE TAPE ! ((( WHY ))) !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RvnQJdPgLM&feature=related]NBC News caught doctoring Zimmerman-Trayvon 911 call - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RvnQJdPgLM&feature=related]NBC News caught doctoring Zimmerman-Trayvon 911 call - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back