Think You Know Who Won WWII?

I'm gonna advance you one full step, from moron, to lying moron.

As usual, you ran from a simple direct question, throwing up a wall of insults and irrelevant bullshit to cover your retreat.

Do you think the western powers should have sided with the Nazis against the Soviets?

It's a simple question. Yes or No?

(By the way, this is how you handle PC-types. Ignore the bullshit avalanche, and stay focused on what she's trying to avoid.)

Last edited:
Nazi's hated the communist and had frequent fights until Hitler became Chancellor and outlawed the communist party.

Posting in light of items #1-2-3-4-and 5 in the OP, you come off like a moron.

No worse than you inability to grasp the obvious and stop posting your brand of garbage which lowers any esteem we may hold for you.

Who is the "we" you speak of? PoliticalChic makes the most intelligent, articulate, researched posts on this site. Sources are listed and quoted.

Oh.............I get it!.............you and the other Libtards esteem,.........well that doesn't matter anyway.

Who is the "we" you speak of? PoliticalChic makes the most intelligent, articulate, researched posts on this site. Sources are listed and quoted.

Oh.............I get it!.............you and the other Libtards esteem,.........well that doesn't matter anyway.

Then why don't you tell us exactly what her point is? Since she won't actually state a point, other than she hates FDR, you could help her out considerably by doing so.

Being a lapdog is easy, and you've shown you're good at that. Can you do better?

Posting in light of items #1-2-3-4-and 5 in the OP, you come off like a moron.

No worse than you inability to grasp the obvious and stop posting your brand of garbage which lowers any esteem we may hold for you.

Have you bothered to check any of her sources? Like I said in an earlier post, she impresses the easy to impress. The "show us the bright and shiney object crowd". What you see as intelligent, aticulate researced post others see as a dog and pony smoke and mirrors show.

Here are the traits of the narcissistic personality. More can be found at Characteristics of the Narcissist | NarcissisticAbuse.com

copy-of-obamatoga_ego4theages.png

1. Self-centered. His needs are paramount.

2. No remorse for mistakes or misdeeds.

etc...

As it was, we allowed the Soviets to do the majority of the fighting and dying in Europe while we sat back untouched at home

Great political and military strategy by FDR

As usual, your posts are informed by political bias rather than historical knowledge.

Try to remember the benefits of my input when you celebrate Thanksgiving.

FDR made the Soviets expend the blood while we came out of the war as a superpower with all of our industry intact

No doubt we won the war.....we have FDR to thank

Au contraire....

...Stalin made FDR dance to his tune.

I believe I'll construct an OP demonstrating that.....

Have you bothered to check any of her sources? Like I said in an earlier post, she impresses the easy to impress. The "show us the bright and shiney object crowd". What you see as intelligent, aticulate researced post others see as a dog and pony smoke and mirrors show.

Where are are your sources that 'debunk' her?

shiney?
aticulate?
researced?
Learn to spell or get 'spell check'.

PoliticalChic's greatest lie of all is that she is "eminently equipped to research and make judgments about any.....any.....topic, whether it be science, or social science" while ignoring terms, texts subject and objective, peer reviewed material, and so on and so forth.

She is the self-condemned narcissist.

Here are the traits of the narcissistic personality. More can be found at Characteristics of the Narcissist | NarcissisticAbuse.com

1. Self-centered. His needs are paramount.

2. No remorse for mistakes or misdeeds.

3. Unreliable, undependable.

4. Does not care about the consequences of his actions.

5. Projects faults on to others. High blaming behavior; never his fault.

6. Little if any conscience.

7. Insensitive to needs and feelings of others.

8. Has a good front (persona) to impress and exploit others.

9. Low stress tolerance. Easy to anger and rage.

10. People are to be manipulated for his needs.

11. Rationalizes easily. Twists conversation to his gain at other’s expense. If trapped, keeps talking, changes the subject or gets angry.

12. Pathological lying.

13. Tremendous need to control situations, conversations, others.

14. No real values. Mostly situational.

15. Often perceived as caring and understanding and uses this to manipulate.

16. Angry, mercurial, moods.

17. Uses sex to control

18. Does not share ideas, feelings, emotions.

19. Conversation controller. Must have the first and last word.

20. Is very slow to forgive others. Hangs onto resentment.

21. Secret life. Hides money, friends, activities.

22. Likes annoying others. Likes to create chaos and disrupt for no reason.

23. Moody – switches from nice guy to anger without much provocation.

24. Repeatedly fails to honor financial obligations.

25. Seldom expresses appreciation.

26. Grandiose. Convinced he knows more than others and is correct in all he does.

27. Lacks ability to see how he comes across to others. Defensive when confronted with his behavior. Never his fault.

28. Can get emotional, tearful. This is about show or frustration rather than sorrow.

29. He breaks woman’s spirits to keep them dependent.

30. Needs threats, intimidations to keep others close to him.

31. Sabotages partner. Wants her to be happy only through him and to have few or no outside interests and acquaintances.

32. Highly contradictory.

33. Convincing. Must convince people to side with him.

34. Hides his real self. Always “on”

35. Kind only if he’s getting from you what he wants.

36. He has to be right. He has to win. He has to look good.

37. He announces, not discusses. He tells, not asks.

38. Does not discuss openly, has a hidden agenda.

39. Controls money of others but spends freely on himself.

40. Unilateral condition of, “I’m OK and justified so I don’t need to hear your position or ideas”

41. Always feels misunderstood.

42. You feel miserable with this person. He drains you.

43. Does not listen because he does not care.

44. His feelings are discussed, not the partners.

45. Is not interested in problem-solving.

46. Very good at reading people, so he can manipulate them. Sometimes called gaslighting.

I feel terrible!

Your attempt to compete cost you valuable time from the 24-hour Cartoon Network.

But it’s so charming of you to attempt to join in the discussion, considering how little you know.
I’m tempted to give you the oh-so-Progressive ‘E for Effort.’

But, back to my fav subject.....moi.

The posts that your are, daily, unable to either absorb or even address....
.......their construction is one of my vanities. I find it satisfying to perform, convivial, competitive, absorbing and even artistic.

What amazes me is that poets don't rush home, unpack their pens, and write odes to my posts!

I'll be expecting an intelligent post from you about the same time that Muammar Gaddafi drops bin Laden and Zawahiri off at Sunday school, Jimmy Hoffa pulls up with a stack of union ballots, or Amelia Earhart is circling overhead....

It always amazes me how the uninformed attack the messenger instead of reading the links or truly examining the content of the message.

That's why it's much better to ignore them than try to change their petrified minds.

The US came out of it in better shape than any nation on earth

Of course we won. Both economically and militarily

and today, over 10 years into it, or military can't even shut down a bunch loosely banded terrorists in a small country like Afghanistan.

Thats largely in part because our troops are fighting this war with their hands tied behind their backs, hell an international scandal started when our Marines pissed on a few Talibs. If a Marine pissed on a Kraut in WW2 nobody would have cared.

I'm gonna advance you one full step, from moron, to lying moron.

As usual, you ran from a simple direct question, throwing up a wall of insults and irrelevant bullshit to cover your retreat.

Do you think the western powers should have sided with the Nazis against the Soviets?

It's a simple question. Yes or No?

(By the way, this is how you handle PC-types. Ignore the bullshit avalanche, and stay focused on what she's trying to avoid.)

Post #31 must have destroyed you, as you were afraid to re-post or respond to same.

It was a scholarly answer to your inane suggestions, the ones proving that you are as clueless on this subject as you have proven to be on every other topic ....and that explains you ignoring it.

Good.

It warms my heart.

Drop by any.....every.....time you require an education.

Wait.....weren't you the liar who claimed that it was only the Right that claimed "Obama- messiah".....and I produced...what, a dozen or so Liberal sources that claimed him so???

That was you, wasn't it.

Hmmmm.....that does seem to explain your ire.....

To sink lower you'd have to dig with heavy machinery.
Or explosives

Last edited:

Wait.....weren't you the liar who claimed that it was only the Right that claimed "Obama- messiah".....and I produced...what, a dozen or so Liberal sources that claimed him so???

That was you, wasn't it.

Or explosives

I remember making a comment in reqards to the Obama messiah thing, but I don't remember that it was directed at you or a response from you. Not really the kind of thread that I would be very interested in. Perhaps you are mistaken.

shiney?
aticulate?
researced?

Oh stop worrying about my speed writing and/or spelling. Spend your time checking out her sources. Read beyond the short quote and you will quickly discovers the distortions and purposeful misinformation. Read the Ron Rodash review in Front Page, a conservative publication, of West's book American Betrayal.

That was you, wasn't it.

Or explosives

I remember making a comment in reqards to the Obama messiah thing, but I don't remember that it was directed at you or a response from you. Not really the kind of thread that I would be very interested in. Perhaps you are mistaken.

Perhaps you are a liar.

The following is said post:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/334359-the-lies-of-franklin-roosevelt-14.html

Quote: Originally Posted by Camp View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Cecilie1200 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by regent View Post

Maybe in your eyes a failure, but in the eyes of the voters of that period, a total success. During FDR's time the American people elected FDR four times in a row, a reward the people gave to no other president. Add to the people's electing FDR four times, the historians since 1948 have rated FDR as one of the three greatest American presidents and in the last rating, rated FDR as America's greatest president. Winning four elections and historians rating FDR as America's greatest president, is not proof nor even evidence of a failed presidency?
And in the eyes of voters of this period, Obama is the Messiah. The fact that you can get retards in the moment to believe anything impresses no one but other retards.
Obama is not viewed as the Messiah. His approval ratings are below 50%. The actual far left are almost always angry with him. The whole Messiah thing is a propaganda ploy by the right to convince low information supporters like yourself that they are intellectually above those who support Obama. Hence, people who disagree with your political values are "retards". In the meantime, if one goes back and reads your post on the subject of FDR they find absolutely no facts or even opinions in regards to the subject. Instead they find jiberish, name calling, silly insults, etc. In other words, nothing intellectual or academic. Think about this, you just called what American's have come to call "The Greatest Generation" a bunch of retards. The people who worked themselves out of the worlds greatest depression and went on to win the worlds greatest war in history were a bunch of retards according to you. Really, give it some thought. Who is the retard, or at least who is the one with a retarded thought process?

"The whole Messiah thing is a propaganda ploy by the right....blah blah blah...."

Not satisfied with being identified as a moron....now you insist on adding 'liar' to the appellation.....

Coulter:
The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…

Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon.

Check out some examples….

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54: "I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story by comparing Obama with Jesus: “Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama, you feel the spirit moving." Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemed the political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’ “ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and “demigodlikeness,” Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind of walk-on-water coverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention, he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or “heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

I have more if you're not choking enough on the above.

Really makes you look like a fool, doesn't it.....

As usual, your posts are informed by political bias rather than historical knowledge.

Try to remember the benefits of my input when you celebrate Thanksgiving.

FDR made the Soviets expend the blood while we came out of the war as a superpower with all of our industry intact

Au contraire....

Stalin made FDR dance to his tune?

Stalin lost 20 million people while FDR was still fretting over invading Europe

Who's zooming who?

shiney?
aticulate?
researced?

Oh stop worrying about my speed writing and/or spelling. Spend your time checking out her sources. Read beyond the short quote and you will quickly discovers the distortions and purposeful misinformation. Read the Ron Rodash review in Front Page, a conservative publication, of West's book American Betrayal.

How about you actually read a book, numbskull.

That's "Radosh." Seems you're not too familiar with him, are you.

Tomorrow I'll post something by Radosh.

Au contraire....

Stalin made FDR dance to his tune?

Stalin lost 20 million people while FDR was still fretting over invading Europe

Who's zooming who?

"Stalin made FDR dance to his tune?"

Absolutely.

You must realize by now that I don't post anything I can't back up.

I'll construct an OP to prove same....maybe two or three.

But, no worry, you being Liberal, you won't have to admit that you're wrong.

Actually, as far as 1945-1999 go, the Krauts and Nips won, but that was sort of the point. They got what they needed and stopped invading people. And other nations benefited from the free trade.

Forum List

Back