Think There's No Blue Wave Coming?

Lesbian newbies in their 20s are winning in deep-red states.

Suck on it, racist scumbag!
4i6Ckte.gif
Don't tell me you have political ambitions.

So?

You won't win enough to override a veto so it'll be no different than it is now. Status quo even if you win back enough for control

I just want the Dems to have one more vote than the Republicans in the Senate to put a stop to these awful judiciary appointments Trump is making. Bring a blogger that supports Trump is not a qualification for a life time judgeship

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Good luck: 2018 Senate Election Interactive Map

Your best shot is 2020, if the Dems still exist.

Let me get this straight (pardon the pun). Crazy angry democrats visualize a wave of victories for homosexual democrats because a lesbian won a special state election in Tulsa, OK by 31 votes?

So?

You won't win enough to override a veto so it'll be no different than it is now. Status quo even if you win back enough for control

I just want the Dems to have one more vote than the Republicans in the Senate to put a stop to these awful judiciary appointments Trump is making. Bring a blogger that supports Trump is not a qualification for a life time judgeship

Way too early for such maps. Americans are too fickle for anything going on now to matter.

As for who is in the White House, if it is either a Dem or a Repub I do not really care which it is as long as the other party controls at least the Senate. The worst thing that can happen to our country is one party holding all 3 seats of power. Nothing good ever comes of that, it is why we have ObamaCare

So?

Way too early for such maps. Americans are too fickle for anything going on now to matter.

As for who is in the White House, if it is either a Dem or a Repub I do not really care which it is as long as the other party controls at least the Senate. The worst thing that can happen to our country is one party holding all 3 seats of power. Nothing good ever comes of that, it is why we have ObamaCare
You may not care, but the GOP has to win only 7 of 33 seats to hold on to the Senate. Like I said, 2020...if.

So?

You may not care, but the GOP has to win only 7 of 33 seats to hold on to the Senate. Like I said, 2020...if.

After watching America elect Trump I no longer count out anything from happening. And you cannot blame a guy for a little wishful thinking.
As far as 2020 goes, as long as the White House and the Senate belong to different parties which party holds which means little to me. They both suck

So?

After watching America elect Trump I no longer count out anything from happening. And you cannot blame a guy for a little wishful thinking.
As far as 2020 goes, as long as the White House and the Senate belong to different parties which party holds which means little to me. They both suck
I gather that your "wishful thinking" is that Hillary would have won. That's almost sick.

I gather that your "wishful thinking" is that Hillary would have won. That's almost sick.

No, choosing between Trump or Hillary is like choosing between gonorrhea or syphilis, there is really not a good choice. I hope you are not another one of those mindless drones that thinks anyone who does not like Trump is somehow a Dem and supported Hillary.

I just want a different party to control the Senate than sits in the White House. Which has which is academic to me since I do not view either any better than the other.

Moore Trails Democrat Jones by 12 Points
Source: Politico

Republican Roy Moore is trailing Democrat Doug Jones by 12 points in the Alabama special Senate election, according to a poll conducted by the National Republican Senatorial Committee after five women accused Moore of pursuing them as teenagers.

Jones led Moore 51 to 39 percent, according to the survey taken Sunday and Monday. The NRSC withdrew its support for Moore after the Washington Post published the first allegations against Moore on Thursday, and the group’s chairman, Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.) said Moore should be expelled from the Senate if he wins on Dec. 12

Read more: NRSC poll: Moore trails Jones by 12

There's been Republican senators resigning lately. They are a part of the swamp. They want to give the election to the Dems. There's a pedophile ring that they doesn't want Pres.Trump in office to uncovered it. And Senator Moore has a very loud voice like the President that will sound the alarm off about them if uncovered. These Repubs doesn't want to help pres.Trump to restore this nation. But Sen.Moore is loyal to pres.Trump. That they know that he will not stabbed Pres.Trump in the back, not even for money or a 3 years old girl.

Anyone else notice LGBT is becoming the face of the Democrat party? The more abnormal the better the fit.

Indeed. For the most part, they've been getting their asses kicked, hard, and will probably continue to do so, and they crow about getting a few perverted freaks elected to office here and there.

Last edited:

Dude, the wingnuts here on USMB have no clue what you're talking about. They only watch Fox and other Right-Wing media. This story isn't getting covered there.

Forum List

Back