Think the Media Is More Biased Today?

unless you are an idiot, you should know the MSM is anti-white and bullshit
the most recent example??!!!!!:
the Virginia shooting--no mention of race in the headlines/etc
another:
this black murdered BECAUSE of race!!...no mention at all of race:

Because it wasn't a race issue. It was a guy getting revenge on two people who fucked up his career. I'm not sure why you keep trotting this out knowing you got slapped down on this last time.

and a perfect example:
Ex-Minnesota cop denies overreacting when he shot Australian woman - Reuters
no''' BLACK cop shoots unarmed WHITE'''
etc etc everyday the major MSM has anti-white stories in the headlines

And here's the thing. WHen this black cop shot a white woman, he was arrested, tried, convicted, and jailed.

Now, if we did the same thing to white cops who shoot black kids, then we have equality and fairness.
tsk tsk tsk
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

you just proved my point !hahahahahahahahahahh
....when a white cop shoots a black man--race is NOT an issue--but the MSM makes it an issue--yes--that's right

Yes, it's an issue because usually the black person is unarmed and isn't presenting a threat. IN some cases, we are talking about children.

..the black cop shot a totally innocent woman who was no threat at all/no crime

Except he was charged with a crime and convicted.

Unlike most of the thug cops you list below who weren't convicted of anything.

ASterling
KSCott
ASMith
all ARMED/resisting/threat

Not really...

MBrown attacked a clerk and the cop--after commiting a crime

But he wasn't armed at the time and had his hands up...

Tamir Rice had what looked like a real PISTOL
you have NO argument here at all--not even close

Except it was a toy and it wasn't in his hand when he was shot.

You left of PCastille, who was shot in his car, after he had his hands up and informed the officer he had a legal gun on his person.

Or LaQuan McDonald, who was shot 16 times and his shooter only got 3 years.

This is why you have BLM. Not because Obama was a big meanyhead, but because you have some shitty cops who still have jobs for some reason.

you just proved my point !hahahahahahahahahahh
....when a white cop shoots a black man--race is NOT an issue--but the MSM makes it an issue--yes--that's right

Yes, it's an issue because usually the black person is unarmed and isn't presenting a threat. IN some cases, we are talking about children.

..the black cop shot a totally innocent woman who was no threat at all/no crime

Except he was charged with a crime and convicted.

Unlike most of the thug cops you list below who weren't convicted of anything.

ASterling
KSCott
ASMith
all ARMED/resisting/threat

Not really...

MBrown attacked a clerk and the cop--after commiting a crime

But he wasn't armed at the time and had his hands up...

Tamir Rice had what looked like a real PISTOL
you have NO argument here at all--not even close

Except it was a toy and it wasn't in his hand when he was shot.

You left of PCastille, who was shot in his car, after he had his hands up and informed the officer he had a legal gun on his person.

Or LaQuan McDonald, who was shot 16 times and his shooter only got 3 years.

This is why you have BLM. Not because Obama was a big meanyhead, but because you have some shitty cops who still have jobs for some reason.
you post BULLSHIT
MBrown stole/attacked the clerk and attacked the cop
doesn't matter if they are armed or not
I guess you would let someone beat the crap out of you???!!!!!!???
for the last time--you post crap-I post facts:
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
it's in BIG BOLD letters ...........are you blind???!!!

''not really armed'''????? hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha
you are full of shit with that statement and so are your arguments

you post BULLSHIT

But at the time he was SHOT EIGHT TIMES his hands were up and he was 147 feet away from the officer.

And he got a pass.

again, running away with hands up... No need to shoot him.

Again, given how often the police lie about these things, I can't really take these claims seriously.

Let's remember, in the Van Dyke and Slager cases, the officers claimed the guys they shot were attacking them when video shows they weren't.

you post BULLSHIT

But at the time he was SHOT EIGHT TIMES his hands were up and he was 147 feet away from the officer.

And he got a pass.

Again, given how often the police lie about these things, I can't really take these claims seriously.

Let's remember, in the Van Dyke and Slager cases, the officers claimed the guys they shot were attacking them when video shows they weren't.

AGAIN--you post crap--I post facts = you provide no evidence of the MBrown incident
--you just babble
. The location of the recovered bullet in the side panel of the driver’s door, just above Wilson’s lap, also corroborates Wilson’s account of the struggle over the gun and when the gun wa
etc etc
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

you post BULLSHIT

And he got a pass.

and the cop WENT TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!! NO SHIT!!!--the cop went to jail!--what's the problem???
innocent whites get shot by cops also and the cops DON'T go to jail
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
there WAS evidence in the MBrown shooting- that corroborates Wilson's story-see the above post

you post BULLSHIT

And he got a pass.

you still think Brown had his hands up??!!!!!!???
hahahahhahahahahhaah
no wonder the blacks are where they are

you post BULLSHIT

And he got a pass.

AGAIN--you post crap--I post facts = you provide no evidence of the MBrown incident
--you just babble
. The location of the recovered bullet in the side panel of the driver’s door, just above Wilson’s lap, also corroborates Wilson’s account of the struggle over the gun and when the gun wa
etc etc
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

all your heroes are jackass thug criminals!!!
what does this tell you??
even Rodney King was a jackass thug criminal

--you just babble

You didn't post facts, you just babbled your racist shit about how an unarmed kid with his hands up DESERVED to be shot 6 times when he had his hands up because he pushed a guy.

It doesn't matter if there was a struggle for a gun in the car.

WHEN he was shot six times. He had his hands up, and he was 147 feet away. He was not a threat.

--you just babble

You didn't post facts, you just babbled your racist shit about how an unarmed kid with his hands up DESERVED to be shot 6 times when he had his hands up because he pushed a guy.

It doesn't matter if there was a struggle for a gun in the car.

WHEN he was shot six times. He had his hands up, and he was 147 feet away. He was not a threat.
the DOJ report is babbling -----hahahahahahahah
you provided NO links--NO links--NOTHING --as usual for the racists on USMB/etc

I've posted links to death on this subject.

Bottom line.. The city paid out 1.5 million to the family and Wilson didn't get his job back.
please state the post #s of your links
bottom line, Wilson NOT guilty
they also paid out $$$ to the family in Baltimore and ALL defendants NOT guilty
pay outs are not proof

I've posted links to death on this subject.

Bottom line.. The city paid out 1.5 million to the family and Wilson didn't get his job back.
1. your '''link''' is not about MBrown
2. a youtube video is not a report like a DOJ report

pay outs are not proof

Yeah, they kind of are, that when you have a lawyer who is doing his job, a jury of sensible people will hold cities responsible.

And this is why the Racist Cops are kind of done... Cities can't afford them anymore.

Not only the 1.5 paid to Brown's family, but the 5 million paid to Laquan McDonald's family, the 1.9 million paid to Sandra Bland's family, the 3 million paid to Philando Castile's family.

Your bigotry has a high price tag the rest of us are tired of paying.

pay outs are not proof

Yeah, they kind of are, that when you have a lawyer who is doing his job, a jury of sensible people will hold cities responsible.

And this is why the Racist Cops are kind of done... Cities can't afford them anymore.

Not only the 1.5 paid to Brown's family, but the 5 million paid to Laquan McDonald's family, the 1.9 million paid to Sandra Bland's family, the 3 million paid to Philando Castile's family.

NOT guilty means NOT guilty
no--that's not proof of guilt
all your heroes are criminals --why is that???
it's not my bigotry you are paying for but the CRIMINALS
if they would not commit the CRIME, no pay outs

pay outs are not proof

hahahahahahhaahahahaa
these are CRIMINALS and you blame the cops!!!!!!
IDIOCY

NOT guilty means NOT guilty
no--that's not proof of guilt
all your heroes are criminals --why is that???
it's not my bigotry you are paying for but the CRIMINALS
if they would not commit the CRIME, no pay outs

Where do I call them "heroes"... I call them what they are, victims of a racist society.

But we can't afford the racism anymore... Yeah, you can still try to sweep the corrupt cops under the carpet.

But the POS Prosecutor who gave Darren Wilson a pass. VOTED OUT OF OFFICE>

The POS Prosecutor in Chicago who tried to cover for Jason van Dyke. VOTED OUT OF OFFICE.

the POS Prosecutor who gave a pass to Timothy "Weepy" Loehman in Cleveland. VOTED OUT OF OFFICE.

The days of prosecutors giving passes to these cops is over. They like keeping their jobs and their cities don't like paying out huge payouts.

hahahahahahhaahahahaa
IDIOCY

No, the idiocy is shooting people over petty crimes, and then having to pay millions out to their families.
hold it hold it!!!
......many posts ago you said MBrown had his hands up--but you provided NO proof/no links/etc [ of course we all know the truth--and the evidence says he did not ]
..so we start there----that's bullshit

hahahahahahhaahahahaa
IDIOCY

No, the idiocy is shooting people over petty crimes, and then having to pay millions out to their families.
hahahah--you fked up--again--like the MSM:
they are NOT shot over petty crimes !!!!!!!!!!! this thought is idiotic and crap
MBrown shot for ATTACKING the cop
....ASterling shot for resisting and resisting--while he has a gun!!!!!--if you look at the facts and what happened, the cops did everything they could NOT to shoot--until it was the last resort
..KScott armed and NOT putting the pistol down!!!
etc etc etc

Forum List

Back